Let's post terrible artwork published by the big two beyond that Wat Machine comic and Liefeld

Let's post terrible artwork published by the big two beyond that Wat Machine comic and Liefeld.

Bonus if the artwork also containts a terrible fight scene

Pic related

Yeah, the fill-in artist they got for this issue was pretty bad. Glad it was just a one-off filler issue and we only have to wait a couple weeks for Gurihiru to come back.

Why do her goggles have eyelashes

So bad it ruined Franked

Tbqh if Gurihiru is not available they should just shelve Gwenpool. Her art style is the only thing that makes the series tolerable.

inb4 "muh movement muh paneling"

This was kind of blend for something being made by the big two

That's fucking beatiful you pleb, its not amazingly realistic but the soft colors and lines are charming and really softing while on weed

what is this?

Mango.

I actually liked it.

Goes well with the character design.

>hating on Based Moore
I didn't know taste could be this shit.

Wow you got such shit taste

lol fucking what? Look at those faces! How can you see those faces and say the art is bad! Faces are the most important thing about comics and if you can't draw appealing faces then you're a shit artist. Full stop.

I know, right? What an overrated hack.
Same with this crap. Keep this cartoony shit out of comics and give us realistic art.

>inb4 someone mentions good qualities for a comic page that are exhibited here.

wow user u sure showed us by saying inb4 the thing that would refute your stupid claim.

They go well with the narration, sometimes styles like that help your imagination fly by making you fill in how those persons would actually look IRL or how would situations like those look.

I agree that the style would suck on something like Invincible Iron Man or some shit but for an indie title and a book that probably has a heavy narration it looks really good!

stale bait mate

No, not really.
It's not stylized or queer, it's just poorly drawn and takes away from the decent to good rendering of other features.

Commit suicide and spare our poor gene pool further misery please.

>indie title
That's Marvel.

Wait, I thought Gwenpool whole gimmick was that she didn't care about other people because she thought they were all background characters in a comic book.

Why would she suddenly care about these skeletons?

I know this is a foreign concept in modern Marvel comics, but Gwenpool's book includes shifts in the status quo and character development. She's moved a bit from "haha fuck everybody they aren't real!" to "Okay only fuck the BAD people the GOOD imaginary people don't deserve to burn for nothing :("

Fun fact, I once sparked up a conversation over Xbox Live with a forty year old man who refused to play Super Smash Bros because it was too childish looking. He had absolute no problem with the mechanics or general level of quality, but deemed it not worthy of his time simply because it chose to present itself as lighthearted fun over serious mature drama.

He was probably just shitposting, user. "lol faces" is a meme.

What the fuck?

what the hell
I thought the Big Two had standards
>that Sonichu-tier marker color job

>people still wonder why Marvel comics sell less then half of DC

She will be back for #14 though.

>Her
Gurihiru is a team of two women.

If they're so normal why are some of them naked?

Aw shit, that looks great. Gotta read this, thanks man.

Be warned, the writing isn't great and based Tradd was only on the book for the first arc before leaving to do more Luther Strode (which you should definitely read if you haven't yet).

He gets replaced with Damien Scott, who I've never liked as an artist.

Tradd also did a short feature in the first issue of the current Ghost rider ongoing, but that book is shit overall and aside from the short, Ghost Rider is barely even in it.

Someone post a page from that JSA comic with horrible art

Looks like the Hellcat book art, so assume it's trash

Close...Squirrel Girlbut yes still trash

Some of them were boning.

Oh, I see it now.

The lack of thousand-yard-stares fooled me, I should have taken notice of the Punisher's lips. Those are definitely Henderson.