Bomber Harris adaptation

Why hasn't Hollywood made a film about this war hero yet?
Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z5unRyGucc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_Famine_of_1945
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>plan was an utter failure
>destroyed countless works of art and other things of historical worth
>killed tons of civilians
>was a complete failure

Because Harris was a faggot.

>destroyed countless works of art and other things of historical worth
>killed tons of civilians

>a failure
nice try

I hate this fucking meme. This makes me so angry. Why is this a even a meme? Sup Forums is an alt-right white nationalist website. Stop glorifying a man who not only was responsible for killing countless white Europeans, but also fought against the Reich that was supposed to save our race and civilization. I recently started browsing this board because I thought we could laugh at the downfall of (((Hollywood))) together. However, you all seem to embrace the Jews that run your (((media))) and destroy your culture. This is worse than the (((Christian))) threads on Sup Forums. HAHA YEP OP YOU GOT ME XD I'M MAD LOL YOU TROLLED XDD except you're probably not a troll. You're probably a paid Jewish (((CTR))) shill. Mods need to start banning this anti white propaganda.

i like this pasta

reminder that allied strategic bombing was a failure

See

>praising and lionizing somebody who did things just like hitler(who you hate)

you don't understand what strategic bombing is.

If they make one, they need to make a Bomber Harris Cinematic Universe where he does it again and again

>bait thread is dying
>better reply to everyone with more bait
very clever plan, I hope it pays off for you

>literally using a stock meme made from vice to "combat the alt rightâ„¢"

captcha: STOP

>all these buttmad Sup Forumsestinians

kek

IT'S LIKE ANOTHER DRESDEN

>you have to be a Sup Forumstard to recognise the existence of wartime production statistics
ok.

>utter failure

im not Sup Forums i was just pointing out the hypocrisy of this meme

carry on im sure you've got a whole hard drive of neckbeards to spam itt

>omg they produced more aircraft!
>ignoring halt in multiengine type production

Unfortunately, bourgeois Hollywood moralists still seem to think that mass murder of civilians is somehow a bad thing even when some of them were probably fascists, so I don't think it's happening anytime soon.

>their aircraft, tank and shell production had only tripled by 1944, what a great success for the bombing campaign!

Title: "The Doer"

>don't listen to what the germans themselves said
>a single engine fighter takes the same resources as a 4 engined bomber

Lmao buts that's not all. It also got tons of British men who were flying said bombers killed

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>hundreds of thousands of men and tens of thousands of planes lost for no overall production loss
>b-but look at all these inconveniences

It's high time, but before that, we need a biopic for this based pwner of reactionaries. The work of so many heroic individuals tends to be overshadowed by folks like Churchill and Stalin.

>start a war to kill communist russians
>they end up on your doorstep leaving a trail of dead germans and raped women in their wake

>have to build factories in forests and massive underground facilities to avoid bombs
>this had no impact

there's this

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z5unRyGucc

>making a movie about the civilian bombing members of the RAF
OP is a faggot

>it's a /leftypol/ faggot shitposts on Sup Forums kind of thread

Neat.
BURY IT DEEP YAMAGUCHI

>Literally destroy your empire with all the war debt you acquire just because you hate Germans so much that you couldn't just let them have Danzig and pressured the League of Nations to refuse Germany's demands
The PERFIDIOUS ALBION thirsts for the blood of the innocent. It will NEVER be appeased until it sucks the marrow out of all the young in the world.

Go back to /his/, then go back to leftypol, THEN go back to Neogaf.

>WW2 is the reason Britain and Europe lost their empires

>WW 2 isn't the reason Britain and France lost both of their empires
>Allowing the Soviet Union to continue did nothing to aid their collapse
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_Famine_of_1945
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943
>Who is Mugabe
>What is the ANC
>What is literally the common factor in every revolution

The bombing of Nazi industries was actually a very a good thing. It served to delay the production of all manner of war essential materials, from the usual tank and munitions, to components of ballistic missiles and experimental fighter aircraft.

It was of immense importance to the war effort, and it can not be underestimated, nor can the efforts of Harris and the Bomber Command be praised enough.

Why do I care they built more aircraft that mostly crashed anyway? Burning krauts and watching you spergs cry 70 years later is fun

>Who is Mugabe
>What is the ANC
>What is literally the common factor in every revolution

The common factor is that Amerifats fucking supported them had been pushing for "De-colonisation" since the end of WW1

Strategic bombing by saying "they produced more" is incredibly misleading. The bombing crippled german infrastructure and transportation and most of what they produced never reached the frontlines.

Moreover the bombing kept pressure on the Luftwaffe and expended all their talented pilots. Which is why by 1944 they were losing more aircraft to accidents than combat, because their pilots were shit and had no idea what they were doing

Lastly, it had a huge morale effect and was much of the reason Germans were so broken mentally at wars end. As soon as Hitler killed himself, the Germans immediately folded, surrendered completely, and had no relevant resistance movement.

This. Fuck drumpf.

>America supported the communists and decolonization in general
Oh yes, because the Soviet Union funded no revolutionary and there were liberal mechanisms anywhere else.in the western world but in the United States pushing for the autonomy of colonies

You both did and you both should have been wiped out

Churchill was right operation unthinkable was the only way out but yanks were too pussy to go through with it

t. assmad nazi

Just admit your manlet leader got assraped by based Harris

It boils my blood to think of the cunts that booed the Queen at the dedication ceremony to his statue.

Niggers are the Germans of Africa.

Harris was a cuck. General Curtis Le May won the air war in Europe. Brit bombers were shit heaps and ugly.

Do it again based Harris.