swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Maul #1,
Star Wars #28 (February 1st)

>Rebels 3.13: " Trials of the Darksaber
mega.nz/#!ZIlFXRgY!OqC3-RV8vZ1pcD8k-mkn4IvTeGp23PyrY13gbyj5xsE

>Rebels Recon: Trials of the Darksaber
youtube.com/watch?v=netG0u3D2F0

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Barriss in Rebels when

Someone story time Maul and SW 28

God damn, why does she have to be so old, this is not what the mother of a 15 year old looks like.

I've been thinking. What's the closest thing in the SW franchise to this magnificent man?

STORYTIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What Star Wars keychain should I hang on my backpack?

ss's head.

I have a Rebel helmet keychain on my keys

3rding this

Hey guys, sorry I haven't gotten to the other characters yet. Work's been wearing me out. Hoping to pick this up this weekend.

>Herkily-Jerkily

It's funny, when I Google "herkily-jerkily", Google asks if I meant "herky-jerky", and the only results for "herkily-jerkily" itself are in regards to Aftermath.

Chuck Wendig not only uses adverbs when that's a no-no in writing, but he makes up his own adverbs, and still he wonders why people think he's a bad writer.

drawfag thank God you're here can you help me turn my idea for the canon but as yet unseen New Republic Starhawk battleship into something worthwhile and less derivative

>>According to Aftermath - Book 2 - Life Debt the Starhawk Class Battleship has a front end shaped like a hatchet / ax. Composed of Imperial ship parts. Big, foreboding, but regal. So if a Star Destroyer is shaped like a sword / dagger stabbing thru space. The Starhawk Class Battleship is symbolically like a hatchet / ax cutting down the evil tree that was the Empire.

Yeah, when the book described her as having white hair, I didn't think it was because she was really old, I thought either she had naturally white hair (it's a fantasy world, why not?) or she went prematurely gray.

What if Snoke is GNK?

>uses adverbs when that's a no-no in writing
That rule only really applies post-dialogue.

I don't even remember reading (see: listening) a description of any of the characters.

>inb4READTHETHREADFAG
Is there a break going on for Rebels? whats with the lack of episodes?

It's on break until February 18th

Yes, we're not getting a new episode until Feb 18. We don't know the exact reason why there's a break, but it's likely so that the season finale coincides with Celebration

First break was to line up Ghosts of Geonosis to air after Rogue One, while also having a Holiday break.

Second break reason is unknown, but it's only a couple weeks long.

STORYTIME
STORYTIME
STORYTIME

why does the muun have a nose

Did she died?

Um, well... I doodled a thing in Sketchup, but it's just based on the bare minimum of that description. I would need to refine and greeble this thing out more.

>A rival with lame motivations that people like unironically and mimic repeatedly throughout other storys of the series
Fucking Boba Fett, with a bullet

Muun don't have noses?

What if snoke is Manny Bothans?

I like the part where we casually make our characters part Nazi war criminal/monster. Makes for good, original storytelling while also helping normalize and even celebrate such monsters and their behavior.

they do, that user is just dumb

Isn't that a musical about an alien nanny w/ a brittish accent?

you might want to decrease the size of the blade slightly but overall great start, I hope you can work on it some more in the future like you did with that CIS space u-boat

YEAH!

I think the most interesting part will be explaining why the Rebs brought war criminals onboard. Sort of an Operation Paperclip thing, I imagine.

Yeah, again I would need to play around with this some more to make it proper Star-Warsy.

By the way, what 3D modeling program does LucasArts use to model the Rebels cartoon?

>mfw EA battlefront only has the OT and ST eras

LucasArts doesn't exist anymore, its just lucasfilms.

You know what I meeeeeeean.

Something about rathtars in the prequel era just feels wrong to me.

Autodesk Maya

Prequel Era and Space Battles aren't fun user.

They fit this comic 10x better than the shitty scene in TFA though

This

How can one man be so wrong?

Ax shaped? Made out of imperial parts? You'd be missing an opportunity here

What are you smoking? The Rathtars looked like they were from the prequel era

(You)
are
WROOONG

Don't take my word for it, look to the developers, and or EA.

Storytime pls

Yikes.

that's pretty nice, a lot better than I could do

I wonder if there's a way to make it more...iconic? give it something to pop out like x-wings and executors

it fits the star wars aesthetic great though

>Letting IGN decide your opinions
Fuckers gave my favorite videogame a 6/10, they don't know shit

quick and dirty edit to your design, I think it looks slightly better in this cleaver mode, but it might lose a little bit of its star destroyer derivation

Which game?

Alien: Isolation, a game I consider a modern masterpiece and one of the few justified 10/10's

When I saw major reviewers giving it 5-7/10's, including IGN, I was in disbelief.

Alien Isolation isn't anywhere fucking near a 10/10, gameplay alone is the very definition of artificial difficulty and tedious drawn out bullshit overstaying its welcome by twenty hours

but this really isn't the place to get into such a discussion, so start a thread on Sup Forums about it

>Relying on IGN for reviews
>Relying on IGN for comics
>Relying on IGN for comic reviews

Mighty cute Dindrenzi battleship you've got going there.

>tedious drawn out bullshit overstaying its welcome by twenty hours

Yeah, that's a lot better.

You realize these are the people that gave Pokémon ORAS 7.8/10 right? Citing...shit, what was the reason again...?

Why is Rebels's Maul an insane broken emotional wreck while Clone Wars's Maul was a calm rational schemer?

He was peeved by the Sheev

Because we're seeing the aftermath of Sheev peeving him

Kylo Ren

>rathars

For some reason this feels like pushing it on the reading, but I'm not sure why. In theory there's nothing wrong with showing a wild monster featured in TFA, but I think Sup Forums's biases have slowly become my own. Or it could be that rathars are just kind of a shit design.

TCW Maul had only lost his legs and part of his sanity between TPM and TCW. Rebels Maul lost his brother, mother, people (Nightsisters), crime empire on Mandalore, got put in his place by Palpatine more than once, and got stranded on Malachor for an unknown amount of time.

He also looks physically weaker and speakes in calmer more passive tone

I know I've seen something like this before, but I can't remember where.

I guess there's only so many ways you can mash geometric shapes together.

I love you guys.

probably the dindrenzi guys from firestorm armada some guy made a few posts ago, though its certainly possible you saw a similar random design on a deviantart or in a heavy metal magazine or something

Very good so far mang, all that's missing is a Mirialan pilot/mechanic, Hylo Visz style.

Well, we do need a pilot...

...I'll see if I can work one in. Got a lot of characters already.

This is Atollon right? Minimum of 4 ISDs there to BDZ Chopper Base?

In what way? Sure, it's paced a little too quickly but other than that I didn't see much wrong with it. The only real issue is that it kind of hurries itself into the main plot.

I never noticed the multiple Mandalorian fighters here in the trailer before.

He was bereaved by the Sheev

We got space battles in Dicefront you autistic fuck

Those look lke Scyk fighters to me.

and after more than a fucking year we still cant play anything but x wing, a wing, tie fighter, tie interceptor

After nearly a year, and poorly done at that. Not that it changes what he said, since "space battles aren't fun" is something DICE literally said.

ok I did one more iteration of this thing to try and make it unique this time, r8, h8, denigr8, or fell8

Is it supposed to be a blaster or a ship?

it's supposed to be
but I still find
andto be a lot better concept and
has a lot of potential too

Would remove the ISD bridges tbqh. At least one of them.

Yeah, I would remove the ISD bridges as well.

Imperials love to have the Brutalist kind of design to them: long triangular shapes, hard angles, flat surfaces (greebling aside).

It's not a great game but it is a good game. The problem I had with IGN giving it bad reviews is because it's too tough. What kind of soft ass faggot thinks the game is hard? Even on easy?

>use stealth
>dont be retarded
>if alien is near stay out of line sight or distract it
>walk past fine

They also said the game could be unforgiving, you fucking tripped over save stations ffs

computer fruit lol

>her idea to go to Tattoine
>her idea to go to Geonosis and rescue obi-wan
>her idea to get married
>padme literally started the clone wars

Nah, Anakin doesnt deserve hate

It shouldn't have had the teleporting alien. Or just more segments where it wasn't all over you all the time.

Then again I never finished the game so maybe that happens later. Atmosphere was spot-on though.

>Or just more segments where it wasn't all over you all the time.
A large portion of the game doesn't involve the Alien at all. How far did you get?

I forget. A few hours in for sure. I think I'd left the droid with the injured friend at a train station before my SSD killed itself.

Got the flamethrower and I remember a hub at the police station.

Protectorate starfighters

Mando special knife fighters, same ships we saw them use last season.

In X-wing they are the ultimate "1v1 me faggot"ship

The mando fighters are cool but at the same time the rotating wings are retarded.

delet

A recent oc draw for the erps

Those colours on the X-Wing don't look great.