Did Kevin Spacey just pull the ultimate Frank Underwood?

Did Kevin Spacey just pull the ultimate Frank Underwood?

>Stays in the closet until a child sex abuse allegation breaks out
>Uses his own coming out to shift the story away from the fact that he tried to rape a 14 year old kid
>Gains sympathy for his bravery from the media and the public

Has he been planning this for decades? Did he hold out on coming out as gay for this exact reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/kevin-spacey-apology-anthony-rapp-gay-celebrities-1202602129/amp/
youtu.be/kNCTH4gQJ-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, the public will not support a homosexual pedophile no matter how his press agent tries to spin it, if there are enough accusations he's fucked

i just read that apology and it was some president level shit very well written nice job Kev

He was straight back then. He didn't know how gay worked.

>he tried to rape a 14 year old kid
He made a pass at one,
hardly attempted rape. All homos are sucking cock at 14.

Frank underwood posting was really underrated, I look forward to the crosspost with gay.

If it was a 14 year old girl they'd call this "tried to rape"

So this is how you beat a pedophilia accusation

Nah I don't think it'll work, since nobody cares if anyone is gay anymore, but they do still care if they mess with kids.

It's the gay equivalent to admitting to hitting on a girl at a party.
>Yeah, I'm so embarrassed and definitely drank too much. I'm glad they had the common sense to ignore me

Remember that these are world class ACTORS. They know how to play a narrative.

Is there any hint more is coming?

Nice theory, but it's already happening. The media are reporting on him coming out rather than the accusations, and the replies to his apology tweet are mostly supportive and focused on that aspect. Liberals have no problem with pedos, and especially not gay ones. Many think it's a perfectly valid sexual preference.

This. It's attempted rape.

This came out of nowhere
What are the allegations about him?

>the (((media)))

public m8

That he preys on teenage boys, which has been a "rumor" (that everyone seems to know about, of course) in Hollywood for decades.

Chief engineer on the new Trek show says Spacey pushed him down on a bed and tried to have sex with him when he was 14.

Also Family Guy made a joke about him keeping people locked in his basement, so the rumors have been around for years.

The media tell the public what to think. You're naive if you think otherwise. This will be damage controlled into a positive story about gay empowerment. Just you watch.

You're wrong, but that's okay.

Sorry drumpftard but you won't win this one

variety.com/2017/film/news/kevin-spacey-apology-anthony-rapp-gay-celebrities-1202602129/amp/

even the most braindead twitter drones aren't buying it

So strangely, this is the second time Seth Macfarlane has outed another degenerate in Hollywood.

Seth is BASED, a lot of Jewish jokes in Family Guy and not the self-congrulatory kind like in the simpsons or South Park.

Hmm, maybe he should actually say something instead of just making jokes? That might help.

It definitely seems like hes using it as a sort of shield which is pretty hilarious and will probably work because people are sympathetic to gays.

>pedophilia
Hebephilia fag

Actually they would call it rape. He had climbed on top of him.

>(You)

why doesn't he just sue the guy? he's just giving in to his claims instead of fighting back
fucking faggot

I was disgusted at first but since that statement I'm legit impressed. Well played Kevin, well played indeed.

because it's true and he's trying to distract people by coming out after decades of telling people it's none of their business

By the way gays, just we are all on the same page, gays are all a bunch of degenerate aids riddled meth heads. Ok, now that we've got that out of the way, let's continue.

Daily reminder that if this were a 14 year old girl, the outrage would be justifiably stronger because the stakes are higher. Possibility of pregnancy, the reality that females are more vulnerable than males vs. other males.
The fact this was a 14 year old male is less perverse, less atrocious to the public, because the worst than could happen is an assault on a hole that shouldn't be breached. Which is still criminal and gross, but not nearly the stakes of a female.

In short: male on male rape is disgusting and horrid, but male on female rape is disgusting, horrid and with greater risk.

This is a fair evaluation of the severity of each crime.

>Gains sympathy for his bravery from the media and the public
Nice hyperbole there he didn't try to "rape" him if that's the case he wouldn't have been able to just squirm away, and he was drunk and gay so maybe he just wasn't thinking straight (lol) in that situation I think a better question is why the fuck was 14 year old at an adult party completely unsupervised shit parenting at its finest.

Shit this means that there won'r be more House Of Cars?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And he probably knows that there is a bunch more dirt out there like going to gay harems and running trains on underage twinks while doing tons of blow all the time and hes just going to shrug it off like 'lel thats what gays do tee hee, dont forget you're not allowed to criticize us'

>he was drunk and gay so maybe he just wasn't thinking straight (lol)

LOL this would get so many likes on twitter XD

>The road to powah is paved with a boipucci or two and we like our peaches down in Gaffney!

What did frank mean by this?

what is a morning after pill?

now female rape is just as non-chalant

nah you're a psycho

weak bait

I've seen a fuckton of gay guys on Twittter bitching about exactly this. They're terrified that Spacey is giving people a free pass to equate homosexuality with pedophilia.

Which, of course, is true. But that's another matter.

white gay men have quickly fallen out of favor with the leftie crowd.

youtu.be/kNCTH4gQJ-Q

Twist: it was all Robin Wright's idea.

>the public will not support a homosexual pedophile

People have been seeing hollywood videos for decades.

you seem to care a lot

Their fault for not ending at Season 2 and doubly their fault for stretching the last three seasons full of fucking nothing out for no reason.

i honestly dont give a shit. hollywood can sort its shit out or not. i dont care either way. all I care about is whether they make a movie I want to watch or not.

kevin spacey diddling boypucci in his spare time is not going to ruin LA Confidential for me.

of course I think the only reason all this stuff is happening is because the movie industry is dying. like there just isnt enough profit to go around and people arent going to theaters anymore so they see the writing on the wall and they're just settling scores before they sell out and move to china

Now all we know how he played gay perverted characters so well.

That scene from the last season when he rape his coiach was pretty intimidating.

Yeah the quality of the show went down but It was still god, comfy show and entertain.

Why is the Rappe even crying about this after 30 years? He was approached by one of the better actors of the decade, he should be fucking honored to have that glorious dick in his ass

>America will burn from its own devices
says the europoor as his nations are literally splitting in twain

kevin spacey is a top? is that confirmed?

considering the statement said he climbed ON TOP of the little gay boy, yeah it can be assumed he's a top

fags are degenerates. it surprises you that they would fuck kids too? lmao

whoever legalized gays adopting children should be put in front of a firing squad with all of their immediate relatives.

>of course I think the only reason all this stuff is happening is because the movie industry is dying.

It's more about people being more willing to accept the stories rather than immediately refusing to believe them because "no way a big star would do things like that" and social media makes it easier for these things get out, when people can come forward without having to go to the newspapers, etc. who had to worry about libel lawsuits and having solid enough proof (and even then they might not report it if the people upstairs wanted to kill the story).

noway man. stuff never came out before because people were terrified of not being able to work in that town again. but now there isnt even any work to go around so you can spill the beans because it doesnt matter because you werent getting work anyway

He loves topping twinks.

Who doesn't? Kevin Spacey did nothing wrong.

fuuuug dude spacey's a top? would I be a top? how would you even know? Im pretty sure I would be a top

>the public will not support a homosexual pedophile
Somebody's not been paying attention in class

TOP CONFIRMED
>TOP CONFIRMED
TOP CONFIRMED
>TOP CONFIRMED
TOP CONFIRMED
>TOP CONFIRMED

idk man be a top-tier 14 year old and ask him

ALL PART OF HIS PLAN

>Hebephilia
Things pedophiles say

T b h Im making a judgement call right now. Topping isnt even that gay. I think you've really got to take it up the ass to be gay.

Kevin Spacey confirmed not gay. Now hes just a kiddie diddler. Sorry but whats right is right.

If he straight up says stuff without evidence or facts, that is a one way ticket to poundtown at the courts

I swear he came out years ago, must be the Mandela Effect

Tops have to be able to get it up.

Pfftftfttfbrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaao

Topping a guy as a guy is still gay. Lots of closet fags like to argue "its about being in a position of power and dominance" but its still fucking gay.

Prison rules don't apply in all situations.

>fag priests get willing fag teens to suck their dick
>40 years later: FLAY HIM ALIVE AND DEMONIZE ALL CLERGY

>Actor does this
>30 years later: SO BRAVE, QUIT JUDGING IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME!

Why are Americans perfect little goy puppets?

Not if you say no homo

The man sexually assaulted a 14 yr old kid. And I'd bet my last unit of currency that this isn't the only kid he's done it to.

He's not gay, he's a pedophile.

Dont you just sometimes wonder if it would be nice to get past all your sexual hangups and just go around dipping your wick into whatever warm wet hole presents itself to you? I mean man, just look at this guy What a life

At what point is it too late to say "no homo"? Do you have to say it before penetration, or allowed you allowed to say it any time before you cum?

kek

You have to make the other party be aware that it is no homo. Then you are in the clear.

>muh pedophile/hebephile debate
It's called pederasty, idiots.

Children camt give consent. Therefore any attempt to have sex with a child is attempted rape. Why is this board defending absolute degeneracy?

Gayfag here, white and wealthy cancels that shit out

Does being gay make shitting easier?

HELP HELP THE HIV SURVIVAL RATE HAS FALLEN

>accusations
>no proof
>statute of limitations has long since expired
>N O P R O O F
>Some no name actor who is getting his 15 minutes in STD tried to gain more fame by making accusations
>only says that Spacey made a sexual "advance"

I'm calling bullshit.

Poor bastard ran across the only theater kid on earth who wasn't gay. What are the odds?

Change your diet, son. These are not questions a fellow should ask.

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

making jokes about it is literally saying it, you mentally ill sperg

Can someone explain what brought out all of these accusations in the past few weeks? It feels like it came out of nowhere and now there's just a flood of creeps and pedos being named in Hollywood nonstop. Who started this?

Weinstein was the starting point I think

Who else has been named?

Weinstein is a huge name, so all the sluts and dick sucking twinks jumped the bandwagon to accuse their sugar daddies that pump and dumped them.

Maybe they are from Brazil or Georgia or whatever where the legal age is 14...

Do you trade crypto?