The whole series was Barclay striking a deal with Q for a chance at a life where he's socially capable and popular with...

The whole series was Barclay striking a deal with Q for a chance at a life where he's socially capable and popular with the ladies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bElQKxfuWf8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up
it not only sounded nothing like him, it sounded like a familiar cartoon voice that I'm sure I've heard before..
has dwight schulz been a voice actor this whole time under my nose?

>Mung was voiced by Barkley
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

I just looked him up
he was the orderly in psychonauts, and about a million bit parts in other cartoons or games, but rarely anyone big
he's also a conservative? so that's three we have in hollywood i guess. though it would be hypocritical of me to be pleased

Was fun when they did those bits showing them still doing the voices while in the studio.

>Mung was voiced by Dwight Schultz
Holy shit it's fucking true

So him Mike Nelson and Charles in Charge.

how the fuck did I never know he was Howling Mad Murdock? He didn't seem old enough, and I mean.. physically, he didn't seem the type
then again I never actually watched a-team, so

I mean, aren't those guys canadian? I was thinking him, ben stein, and doug tennapel

>being surprised by this

It's like you guys never saw this episode
youtube.com/watch?v=bElQKxfuWf8

dat Tara Strong

Mike is from Wisconsin

episodes like that are weird. You only get to see them briefly, and they always look so weirdly different than they do when they've been dolled up for a normal camera shot

My industry contacts tell me that just about every celeb who is not an outspoken lib is a closet conservative.

that's practically canada
it's weird seeing john dimaggio with so much hair on his head and so little fat on his face.

no fuckin way. maybe i was one of them after all, all this time
i mean shit certainly did change since the 60s-80s era, which is when I felt the strongest association with california culture.. Y'know, before I was born.

why is anyone surprised by this? think about it: you're a white straight cis male. top of the food chain. why would you EVER want that to change? people being surprised so and so is conservative and etc is so ridiculous

I consider Sup Forums my industry contact too

yeah well all the big-name lefties are rich men too. s'what makes them hypocrites. it's just a surprise is all

>even a fucking Chowder thread is ruined by Sup Forums shit

This board is unbrowseable.

Contribute something of worth then, why don't you?

Can you think of a subject that won't get drowned in Sup Forums shitposting these days? Because I'm drawing a blank.

hardly derailed. nobody has even mentioned the rug yet. just a little happy things arent totally one-sided

That's not the point. If you're gonna complain your Chowder thread isn't going the way you want it to, then contribute something relevant.

Holy shit, he was Crispin? Have you ever tickled Crispin with the crow feather? He has this insane, kinda creepy laugh. Pretty jarring compared to his Alan Rickman esque monotone

alas, at that point in the game I was feeling extremely jarred by my utter, UTTER miscalculation of the length of the game, and it threw me off so badly that I forgot to use all the items on everyone
seriously that game is like Epic Mickey in that, when I think back on it, the memories are like a half-remembered dream. There's absolutely no pacing. The one flaw in the game, really... well that and the picasso-ass art which I have never been a fan of

of course it didn't help that I accidentally skipped lungfishopolis and had to go back and do it intentionally. i think?