Okay Sup Forums, sell me of Robots in Disguise 2015

Okay Sup Forums, sell me of Robots in Disguise 2015

That artstyle looks like shit. And I hate the oversaturation of Bumblebee.

Thick cute lady police bot.

It's not very good. Feel free to ignore it.

Peter Cullen is Optimus Prime.

Literally just this

This, Strongarm is the first Transformer I've ever crushed on.

I'd say the fucking worst think Michael Bay ever did was make Bumblebee so god Damn popular.
i fucking hate bumblebee
How the fuck are you gonna lead the autobots with an intimidating ass name like bumblebee?
why did they let Bumblebee kill Megatron in TFP?
Why does he always lose his voice?
God Fucking Damnit

It reminds me a lot of Transformers Animated in that the team is a rag-tag bunch of rookies instead of trained soldiers and people won't shut up about how much they hate the way it looks. All it needs is more obvious references to other TF stuff.

Wait, Bumblebee killed Megatron? Was this in season 3 or when he took him off of life support?

It was the finally of Season 3. Bumblebee claymores Megatron

Fuck. I was hoping for an epic fight like Animated.

Grimlock shouldn't have a fucking face!
They made Grimlock my personal favorite color scheme and they ruin it by giving him the stupid cartoony face they've decided Transformers should have now.

Well, they did do that whole episode centered around Strongarm and Fixit revisiting Mt. St. Hillary, "home of the first Autobot base on Earth".

Can't, series box sets aren't out yet.

Strongarm

Not the same Grimlock. One of the toys however has RiD Grimlock dressed like G1 Grimlock and his face looks really good.

I know! I want that with the RID color scheme, though!
Wait...it's not the same Grimlock?

You could buy both and swap the heads.

You've piqued my interest there.

I genuinely like most of the characters and a lot of the individual episodes - the last one I remember really enjoying was Pretzel Logic, which was written by Will Friedle, so I guess he's a man of many talents. I also tend to like the Nicole Dubuc and Maighread Scott eps, not so much the Adam Beechen or Jeff Kline ones. I think the show does cute enough episodic stories, but it never really succeeds when it wants to pretend to have actual stakes. Some toy-based deus ex machina always prevents them from really sticking the landing on any plot arcs, and I get the feeling nobody's character arc will be resolved until the finale either.

That said, I still think it's a marked improvement over Prime, but WTF is their policy on continuity? They went to all the trouble of acknowledging Soundwave's fate in the Shadowzone, but completely fucking ignored that Ratchet stayed behind on Earth?

In fairness Optimus Prime sounds some kind of paint applicator or a College Math class lesson

Shut the fuck up, Optimus Prime sounds badass. Latin is always cool.

>I'd say the fucking worst think Michael Bay ever did was make Bumblebee so god Damn popular.

Meh, the "kid appeal" character is always gonna be a thing...even if it was a series without a technical Bumblebee it would just be a Cheetor, Side Burn, or Hot Shot instead serving the same exact role

So, has it yet been explained why the Decepticons have seemingly evolved into furries?

Not Megatron, Megatronus....known in other series more commonly as "The Fallen", though he very much resembled Megatron here

You can fuck right off.

Guys, I'm not gonna watch a show just for a single waifu

>which was written by Will Friedle, so I guess he's a man of many talents

He also wrote some of the more acceptable episodes of Thundercats.

The difference there might be that kid appeal characters that aren't Bumblebee might end up with toys that aren't quite such horrid pieces of shit that they clog every shelf forever, and would avoid the Bay Synergy of being fucking mutes.

Prime Smokescreen woulda made a fine kid appeal character, IMO.

tbf bumblebee killed megatron in the finale of prime as well

Bumblebee LUNGES Megatron

this

Prime Smokescreen was basically Hot Rod, until Predacons Rising and RiD made Bumblebee into Hot Rod.

Filch is cute too

Nah. If you want good, go back to Animated or Beast Wars. Maybe some of the IDW comics that I've never read but heard interesting things about?

Good reasoning, betrayed by a Voyager GIF which suggests you're retarded.

>Maybe some of the IDW comics that I've never read but heard interesting things about?

They're written in the same style as modern Marvel comics.

Mostly allegories for real world politics and social issues.

So you've got homosexual robots, transsexual robots and transgender robots. Most storylines revolve around the oppression of minorities on Cybertron, things like that.

If you're into those sorts of stories at Marvel, then you might like the IDW Transformers books.

It really depends how it's handled. I like politics, and I have the education of a teenager so I wanna get advanced without actually reading a serious book. Depends how preachy it is.