What's your favorite version of Batman?

What's your favorite version of Batman?
Movies, TV, games, elseworlds, different eras, whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzmoE9SKlDg.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like most Batmans, but my favorite incarnation would probably be Denny O'Neil's. Between his Bronze Age writing, his 90s editing, and his influence on BTAS (including writing a couple episodes and others being straight adaptations of his work), he more than anyone else has defined what I imagine when I think of Batman.

Mignola's Batman is the tits.

I grew up watching Adam West and BTAS simultaneously, so that's the root of my preference.
Denny's is the hands indisputably the gold standard; read an issue of his and then read any issue since then until now and you can see the influence.
But when Morrison started writing Dick & Damian? THAT was the future. We've regressed. I might go so far as to say that Dick is the best Batman yet because even when other writers took on the character, it was effortless and natural.

Dick Grayson.

Comics: Gotham By Gaslight, The Dark Knight Returns, Batman Year 100

Live action: Bale and Affleck

Animated: BTAS

Sidenote: that picture is amazing. Proves how perfect Keaton's suit COULD have been.

Lego

Will Arnett will be the next Kevin Conroy

Dickbats. The only one who matters.

A young mainstream Bruce version of the beyond suit

So it doesn't exist yet

correct answer here

Batman: The Brave And the Bold Batman seems perfect to me. Amazing straight man and none of the "gray morality" that infuses every other Batman.

I get the premise of Batman is so ludicrous that he has to genuinely be psycho for it to work, making him not so unlike his foils, but fuck that. That's not what makes Batman cool to me. I don't want to see him verbally abusing Robin.

Bruce? DCAU

this

>dickbats
>posts Bruce new 52 costume
One job user

I like the one where Bruce Wane is Batman.

> I don't read comics, validate me
get lost

There's no post-B:TAS animated Batman I don't enjoy.

Even those shitty recent DTV movies?

Shit, I should've clarified and meant TV shows.

Wasn't a fan of the first two, but I was okay with Bad Blood.

The one where he's reincarnated as a haunted pizza.

Bruce Wayne is dead.
Dick Grayson is Batman, Damian is Robin, Tim's globetrotting as Red Robin. Etc

Honestly this is far and away my favorite status quo for the Batfamily

Who drew this?

Arkhamverse

earth one is cool but dumb, dick as bats is cool and actually good at his job. also morrison's batgod is good as well, nigger killed the universe's personification of evil so he's pretty based

All of them

Easy.

Not my favourite but really dig the Brave and the Bold Batman.

>DICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICKDICK

Without a doubt, Arkhamverse.

This one

> TAS
> DCEU
Heh, same with Superman.

Everything, that is coming from him.

Wasn't he the one pushing Batman has needs and therefore needs to fuck Batgirl? Even though it is clearly weird and strain the already odd situation of younger side heroes?

The one who defeated the Jokeryoutube.com/watch?v=VzmoE9SKlDg.

I always liked 70s bats