*slaps your ass*

*slaps your ass*

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-dacre-montgomery-interview-sequel-red-ranger-jason-987781
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These two will fuck in Season 3 after Jonathan takes Nancy for good, mark my fucking words

>hey buddy i think you got the wrong door

No Steve isn't a faggot. You are a faggot.

Do American highschools actually do this?

I'm not a faggot. I don't want this to happen.
I just know how the Netflix writers think.

Was he racist? Why did he not want this sister to talk to the black boy?

Back in the 80's sure. But when I was in highschool in the 2000s we didn't have to use the public showers in gym.
I'm surprised libs are pushing for it to "combat homophobia" or some gay shit.

Do people do this in America? When I had gym class they didn't give us time to shower after, only had like 5 minutes to get dressed before bell rang

aren't*
fuck
see
We only had a few minutes to dress and no showers when I was in school too.

Some do, mine had individual plastic curtains you could pull around you. Nobody ever used them either way. I think I used them once or twice after a particularly muddy football practice.

yeah
why do you think Sup Forums exists?
after taking a shower with BIG Black boys, poor little white boys go home an take out their anger online
>m maga
>h-haha white women prefer white males
>l-look at this statistics

>Buff
>Redneck
>Mullet
>Secretly queer
>Has a grudge against the black kid
>Abusive dad
Literally Henry from IT

It wasn't so close, but yeah, they have group showers. It's specifically for athletics, so not in dorms, for example. Do they not in Europe?

>public bathhouses aren't a thing throughout all cultures and history
There is nothing gay about showering with your bros and sharing banter.

>Secretly queer
did we see the same movie?

The book details that Henry and his friend jerk each other off

He only beat up Steve because of that stupid plate

>the movie we needed

>stupid
Shut your dumbass mouth, that plate is an honest, hardworking member of the Byers family who has fed poor Will for years, I will not have you disrespect him like this.

Unfortunately the actor is homosexual, so he will definitely be gay in the third season. The show is dead as far as I'm concerned. I wish the higher ups would just let the artist have creative control and fuck off.

>The show is dead as far as I'm concerned. I wish the higher ups would just let the artist have creative control and fuck off.
So what exactly was changed about Season 2 by these higher ups?

loool fuck haha you sir win the internets for making me spit out my fruit loops

Rip plate

Episode 7 was added last second. It's extremely obvious.

imagine writing this unironically

Be cool dude. Just say something like
"Good joke" "RIP plate" "F" or something.

This isn't funnyjunk.
I hope you're old enough to at least know what funnyjunk was.

America is the Rome of our time.

Oh, sorry I thought you wrote Billy. Billy's actor is a faggot. Steve is still our guy.

>abrasive dudebro is secretly gay
literally the worst cliche ever concieved

Did they have bath in their homes?

Cause bathhouses in olden times were there so that people would fucking wash themselves now and again.

It's different now.

He's straight, you imbecile. That scene is just standard locker room discourse.

so if I wanna strengthen my friendship with my bros we should just shower together?

why the fuck is Stephen obsessed with teen sex

Probably because he didn't get any

>11 returns
>car ride with Hopkins
>she only mentions visiting mama but not seeing Kali

o shit youre right

And just like Rome the jews are crashing it with no survivors.

What was the best scene of season 2?

>Yeah lick my ass bitch

train track chad advice

Yes.

When El walked into the hall and Mike looked at her. That is like 2 seasons worth of build up for that Snowball scene.

Steve vs the Demogorgon dogs

Unironically toothless getting turned down then moving on

I suspect all scenes of her in the punk outfit were reshoots.

Any Steve scene

>Hopkins
I think you are confusing the Sherrif's name, Hopper, with the town they're in, Hawkins.

>historians will never know about the gay orgies in the bathhouses

I legit thought he was gonna bite it in that scene.

Except when he mentions her new looks

Is Steve /ourguy/?

Demodogs

>Steve tells Nancy he is a good babysitter
>baby sitter Steve losing control

I hope we get more PUNISHED Steve in S3.

>tfw no goose bf (best friend) to hang out in saunas with

I dont think steve will end up being gay but this macho faggot wants steve to suck his D for sure.

Yes

>Why are Americans so prudish

we arent but euros think they are world travelers because they go to fucking Belgium every summer,

you think he'll let u suck that goose dick on the DL?

Dude that guy is clearly a fucking cigar chomper

Dustin? Yeah.

And that girl was literally named Stacy lmao
Fuckin Nancy was a G though, good on her to follow up with the character development from S1E1.

>pullout
>hitting on mike's mother
Everything else was a mistake and the CGI is horrid.

Steve got absolutely BTFO in every way by Billy, never getting his payback. Will tried standing up to the shadow monster and almost died.

What did they mean by this?

This guy fucks with cyclical history.

>Steve got absolutely BTFO in every way by Billy, never getting his payback
Because it was Max's payback all along

It also means Season 3

>CGI is horrid.
CGI alien dogs running around was ridiculous but the actual mind flayer monster was great

I want them both to fuck me at the same time

what, how do you know the actor is gay?

How so? Do you mean the tunnels, or the monster itself? Because the monster itself had no detail whatsoever and was basically just a deviantart lovecraftian mockup.

I got an email from my manager who [said], "There's two season regulars joining Stranger Things, one of them is this 18-year-old bad boy." I lost my shit, I was like, "I have to nail this."

I spent a day working on it and got two of my friends who were still at the acting university I went to help me that night put down a tape. I was so nervous [about] it and wanted it so badly I made like a short film. I had an opening score, opening titles and credits. And I got in a G-string and danced naked to '80s music with this leather jacket and crazy glasses. That night, Thursday night, I sent it off. I said to my team at 3 Arts and WME, I was like, "Dudes, this is crazy, literally the industry is going be like who the hell is this guy, or they're going to love it. Hopefully the Duffers can handle this."

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/power-rangers-dacre-montgomery-interview-sequel-red-ranger-jason-987781

Oh man

Also, is there a name for that bluish stubble Billy has? It's got this very specific vibe that makes you think he's gay for whatever reason, even if he's not. I've seen the same bluish stubble look on other guys before, and it gives off that same impression.

Because he saw him in the Ghostbusters costume. He doesn't want his sister near nerds.

Why do some guys do this shit?

One of my best friends needlessly slaps me on the ass, hugs me, tries to play fight, etc. Its like some weird homoerotic shit. I don't know whether he only does it to make me uncomfortable or that he has some repressed homo desires.

That's definitely a good one

Not Steve, Billy. My bad.

this isnt gay...its just australian

Funnyjunk isn't even old, nigger.

He seemed very happy with Mike's mom.

>hanging hooks in the shower
Fuckin lawsuit waiting to happen

billy's actor?

You sure you're not the one who's insecure?

This. Look at his fucking lashes m8, he's obviously a butt pirate.

He was buttering her up for info

>Are you looking for Nancy
>Oh no she isnt my type

holy fuck how dense are some of you people, the "subtext" might has well have been screeched over a loudspeaker.

fucking kill yourself you fucking little shit

All newfags should be held to a fucking 1 year posting ban to ensure that we don't have to deal with the constant retardation of children. We already have enough problems with capeshitters.

My friend I was watching it with said that he did in highschool I wish my school did to scope out dick

/ourchad/

>doesnt jerk off with his bros as kids
what are you gay?

Ooh, sorry for being so dumb near you, brainiac.

im glad people are putting the pieces together

Patrick was the secret queer, not Henry. He's the one who starts jerking Henry off before offering to give him a blowjob, which causes the latter to get mad as fuck.

>child orgy
>sociopath bully who wants to suck off his friend
>Pennywise offering a free blowjob to an underage boy

King is fucked.

>Henry
>buff

Henry didn't have a problem with the handy though, so

can someone tell me if this is true?

do guys really compare dick sizes with each other?

That’s just the shot. The four nozzle showers were pretty common.

It was obvious he was conflicted and caught in a "shit, my dick feels good" moment before reality hit.

Because teens are obsessed with sex.

No, we do not.

We had a communal shower but I only ever saw one guy use it once. He also walked around with his dick out and made faces at people who acted grossed out by it.

He was mexican.

>teens

The kids in IT are 11-12 in the books.

Only the very rich had plumbing in their house. Most people had to use communal baths and shithouses. Or bucket.

Imagine the fucking smell of that city, a million people and no plumbing for shit...

>ywn lick Richie's Rocket
why live?

and they'd dump their buckets out the window into the street. so imagine the smell indeed.

I think school schedules back in the day were more in the block schedule format meaning you had longer classes, but didn't go there every day in the week. But with so much standardized testing these days schools dropped that for the 8 or so same classes everyday.