IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

>In the movie, Baldwin played a man having an affair with his step-daughter, played by Reed.

>“I was 47, and it never occurred to me to ask how old Nikki Reed was,” Baldwin wrote in Nevertheless, released Tuesday. “When I found out, just as we finished, that she was 17, I flipped out on the producers, who had told me something different.”

>On Tuesday, producer Dana Brunetti, who has worked on the Fifty Shades franchise and House of Cards, accused Baldwin knowing the actress was 16 (not 17, as he wrote in the autobiography) in a series of tweets.

>“My first indie film was Mini’s starring @AlecBaldwin who knew @NikkiReed_I_Am was 16 (not 17) and he didn’t mind,” said Brunetti. “In fact (Reed) was one of four actresses (Baldwin) had approved and her being the only one of those four repped by his own agency CAA.”

people.com/movies/alec-baldwin-nikki-reed-age-2006-movie-minis-first-time/

twitter.com/DanaBrunetti/status/849422487133736960

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kNCTH4gQJ-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she was 17
Woooow thats horrible he shouldve waited a few months then shot the scene

AND HE KNEW ABOUT SPACEY

>16

Oyuyyyyyyy

Nice, Trump gets the last laugh.

A Democrat is a sexual predator, this is shocking news.

youtu.be/kNCTH4gQJ-Q

Did he blow semen all over her face, neck and genitals. Essentially pissing cum all over her?

Donald "Grab em by the pussy" Trump
Donald "Golden Showers for daddy who likes to deflower" Trump

is just as guilty

16 is perfectly legal in my state, but then again I live in based Indiana.

Nope.
The dossier is totally fake at this point.

Trump's a didler. Everyone knows he's sexually assaulted underage women and adult women.

any pics of her?

The hypocrites in Hollywood are SEETHING
Oh how the turntables.

Very entertaining to see witness Hollywood implode from the very monster it perpetuated.

Not defending these fucks, but it's just funny. Trump has caused such a reactionary shift even among leftists that now many of them are waking up and pointing fingers.

If Hillary had won, we'd have never had any of this brought to the surface!

I don't like Trump but it's undeniable that he's been useful. Much more so than Hillary would have been.

weak post

Provide a single shred of evidence faggot

>If Hillary had won, we'd have never had any of this brought to the surface!

I know you are shitposting but pent of rage needs an outlet, and Weinstein provided one

LEL, get fucked Pedowood

Nice samefagging sweetie, we all know the allegations.

Btw he's going to jail starting today, LMFAO

This is getting better and better. I can't wait for some bigger shit to get exposed. Change is coming REAL fucking change not that shit Obama was spewing.

Haha, you went back to change "see" to "witness" so you'd sound smarter. You cared about this post.

YES burn it all down.

>still gets elected
wew

GRUMPFGHT

Everybody knows how much of a shithead Alec Baldwin is, he knew about Spacey, Weinstein and said that unforgivable shit to his own daughter but he made fun of big meanie Trump so nobody cares