Fuck you

>dude Pocahontas in space with smurfs lmao
Reminder that you have to be a literal (butthurt) redditor rick and morty fan if you sincerely think spouting this shit makes you clever or interesting (the same as a cinema atheist; basically)
you think being so cynical makes you edgy, but everybody is cynical, how about you instead remember how amazing the experience of watching avatar in theaters felt, how entranced and delighted you felt at the cinematic wonders cameron offered you, how deeply intuitive and sensual your enjoyment of the film was during the MOMENT of experiencing it, beyond all superficial reasons like "plot is derivative" or "it looks like ps2 game" bullshit you spouted afterward to convince yourself you were better than the others, how morose that feeling of leaving that theater (pandora) and rejoining the real world made you feel, how you wanted to go back to it (and you did, because every single fucking person on earth went to see it, at least twice, or else it would never have reached such numbers)... because cameron has a talent so unique, so profound, that he speaks to all of us, collectively, intuitively, kinetically... in a way any other film that reaches mass box office hit can never replicate... here you see the difference between titanic/avatar and marveltrash: people go see marveltrash once (because of brainwashing marketing) but people go see cameron's films again and again and again because the joy and wonder experienced is pure and sincere.
youtube.com/watch?v=i1BwcCuEOtM
unfff
THIS is real cinema magic, real cinema beauty. ie "KINO", even dziga would admit it if he was alive today, so why cant you?
>pretending you're not hype for the sequels
>pretending avatar has left zero impact and "got instantly forgotten" or "didn't age well"
kiddo... stop lying to yourself... and embrace it... avarar in fact did change cinema forever. Neyneys sees you, soon you will see her again, and you will remember
thanks james "kinogod" cameron

I didn't even read your whole shitty post and abatap did this schtick better plus Avatar is a lame movie bye nigger

It was an okay movie. It was the best use of the 3d gimmick I've ever seen, and honestly the gimmick was so distracting that it was good the story was simple.

That's what butthurt haters actually believe.

Cry more

go fuck yourself you are cinematically illiterate

>>dude Pocahontas in space with smurfs lmao
see, that's how you know it was dumb ass kids talking shit. what they SHOULD'VE said was, ahem
>"dude dances in wolves in space with fern gully fairies"
wasn't the best movie, wasn't a bad movie. and if you played any video games before watching that, then you probably weren't exactly blown away by the graphics and setting.

Butthurt hater detected

Avatar is as generic of a post-2000 Hollywood flick as it gets. Get over it.

You criticism itself is as boring, unoriginal, derivative as it gets. How do butthurt haters like you explain that
#1 it's the number one movie of all times?
# Jim did not once, but twice, though?

BASED

Because you are a nigger.

Outing yourself as a meme-spouting retard with no original thoughts once again

I like this movie unironically. Its not deep, the good verse evil bullshit is so ham fisted, but the forest is beautiful.

its pleasant to watch while drunk. Also I want to fuck blue girl.

sorry, she's been claimed

Damn. How can man fight against such reckless autism?

Fell asleep in the cinema

Cameron Saves Cinema

Are you kidding? The environnement was incredible.