Would you stop to listen to her poetry, Sup Forums?

Would you stop to listen to her poetry, Sup Forums?

Yes, I love poetry.

Of course I would you dear sweet thing...

She could literally sew herself a more attractive body in under a minute since she's desperate for an audience, but if she did she'd probably go back to the original because she'd be conflicted over if people actually like her poetry or just say they do because she's hot.

she's fine as she is, user, don't be rude

If it would help me to get in her pants, then sure.

Could I fuck her while she recites them?

fucking her would be like sticking your dick in a nasty, old, wet sock

I'd take advantage of her, she is for bully

pls no bully

Her "kingdom" is a fucking junkyard, everyone uses this "princess" as a scarecrow, she lives in the garbage and according to Princess Bubblegum she has zero self-respect

She was MADE for bullying

that's the norm for most of us already, user

She's cute

This

I want to bully her with my penis

sure, she has a pleasant voice

man I used to think raggedy was a qt but I don't understand her motivation for being a giant asshole in Horse and Ball

This show sure likes to shit on people who express themselves creatively.

Has Raggedy Princess been in the show recently? I haven't watched it since season 5, and back then it seemed like the writers had forgotten about her. She was always my favorite princess.

Bump

Desperate for attention. Remember what PB told Marceline in Sky Witch?
>Princess Bubblegum: Um, yeah. Raggedy Princess can make you a new Hambo in, like, three seconds... or Raggedy Princess can be your new Hambo. She'd do it, too. That girl's got, like, zero self-respect. [chuckles] That's mean—don't tell her I said that.

yeah, season 8 episode Horse and Ball

she wasnt a giant asshole, she jist didnt understand how important their quest was and wanted them to stay longer