This movie is really going to change everything lads

This movie is really going to change everything lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"The kings have returned"

Oh my fucking god, please tell me this was meant as a joke.

Fuck men, fuck whites, and FUCK. DRUMPF!!

>The Kings have returned

>Billy Berg

I sincerely wonder if HuffPost and Salon editors trawl Sup Forums and twitter to find satirical comments and repost them as sincere headlines.

It's genuinely, honestly hard to believe there is a human being so fucking stupid that they would think up this headline, write it out and publish it.

black worship by jews is really one of the strangest things I've seen

>so lacking in culture and self-esteem that you put a comic book movie on a pedestal as if it's a groundbreaking civil rights movement

This is kind of sad.

Today at work the troll doll looking Hispanic waitress got into a fist fight with the ghoulish looking African American man who came in who got her pregnant and laughed about it. Police were called soon after.

Believe it

>Capeshit
>"A Final Challenge to Whiteness"
>Kangz
>(((Berg)))

Gonna go ahead and call shoop. If it's real I don't want to know.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people, we waz kangs and queens! Sllaaaayyy!!!! Keep it 100 my niggas, nowadimsayin

We all should sit down and be humble.

The owner of shitted is a jew

>BLACK VOICES
>By Bill ()Berg

the saddest words of tongue and pen
"and now I know Sup Forums was right again"

>The Kangz have returned

...From where?

BBC FOREEEEEEEVEEEEEER

>Sup Forums actually thinks this shit is gonna flop
America is so cucked by feminism and POC, it'll be huge over there

We truly went too far with the Lebensraum.

>Berg

EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Egypt

Yes, of course it's shopped. Just another thinly veiled Sup Forums thread.

It's not black worship, it's the destruction of western culture so a new age can be ushered in. White males stand in the way.
It's called cultural marxism and critical theory.

Be humble, sit down

nobody thinks it'll FLOP. It'll be fun seeing it have the lowest box office of any modern superhero movie though

>dude fuck white people lmao

>A final challenge to whiteness

So they are outright admitting it now?

WE WUZ KANGZ

Other than berg there isn't much difference

Eh if the villain was the hero recoloured maybe but like all other marvel flicks it seems they are wrong

>Bill Berg
>Berg
Every time.

Fuck off Sup Forums.

THE KANGS HAVE RETURNED WOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ITS A FUCKING SHOPPED HEADLINE, thats why OP didn't provide a link. Hoy fuck you faggets are DIM.

Its funny seeing nigs get angry over wmbf. Black women aren't attractive, I thought niggers got off to "stealing" other races.

It'll sell as well as everything else with a black protagonist, which is not well at all

he's right and you're SEETHING

holy shit lol

WE

lmao i always laugh at RDJ line about "Thangs"

>Sup Forums boogieman
I miss when you could be racist on here and no one threw a bitch fit.

>I'll whoop yo colonizing ass

Genuinely lol'd

Also I want to see Black Panther. It's a fucking 150 million dollar Kangz Meme come to life. How is that not going to be F U N

YAAAAASSSSS QUEEN SLAY DAT WHITE BOI OP

>Bow down

Like this?

>I-its only Sup Forums guys!

WE LIVE IN A ERA WHERE BLACK MEN STEALS WHITE WOMEN AND WHITE MEN STEALS BALCK WOMEN, WE TRADING GEEENES, ITS GOOD FOR HUMIANITY user!

...but that's actually false, Tony built a Dyson Sphere, he's way more powerful and rich than TChalla, like way more

Nice NeoFag post quoting.

Honestly Black Panther is nowhere near iconic and this movie will be forgotten in a year.
Growing up no one gave a shit about this character and if a kid did see a figure or some shit of him they would think it's a knock off Batman.

BLEACHED

>this dumb fuck probably didn't even know about Black Panther or give a shit until Civil War

Sad!

what is the point of this crap honestly

am I supposed to be made because I'm not a black person?

enough of the claptrap :/

This is like umpteenth false news post by crossboarders this month. It's pathetic you have to falsify these things to further your agenda. It was once something people like you complained about it.

>I miss when you could be racist
Trumpism in a nutshell

How insecure do you have to be to make to draw an image like this?

>tfw you thought Sup Forums was satire

I HIGHLY doubt that's a real headline

>Black people are being uppity again

FUCK DC AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

are blacks really this delusional?

Tony is more powerful, but T'Challa has the wealth of an entire country behind him. A country with a magical resource that is worth more than anything else in the world. T'Challa is no doubt the richest and most privileged human in the marvel universe.

FUCK FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

What is fake about it?

Most of the We Wuz posters aren't Sup Forums It's just a meme at this point.

It's also because the subject of the meme (Black Revisionists) are still fair game for ridicule, to a degree.

85 IQ average

Thor would be a better comparison. How can BP even compete?

The "fuck off Sup Forums" posters are literally worse and more annoying than sneedposters

Not every single thing regarding not liking niggers equates to a fucking board on Sup Forums. Kill yourself PLEASE.

((()))

Already been confirmed it's a shop.
Sup Forums does it again :^)

Fuck off cracker.

All normie americans do this

youtube.com/watch?v=9WIbwxGPA30

I literally just saw this trailer in theater, they say the kings line

t. Sup Forums browser

In America, because they're 25% White.

Closer to 70 in subsaharan Africa

>Trumpism

Nope. Welcome to Sup Forums NeoGaf. Please stop whining about site culture or just leave.

This. I don't understandf why they come to Sup Forums if all they're going to do is whine about it.

whatever you say, yuro

They only edited the jew's last name, the article exists and the KANGZ shit is in it

t. NeoGaf

>this movie based on a medium exclusively for children will and should completely alter my way of thinking of fully grown adults

>The kings have returned.

it says nothing about challenging whiteness either

I GUARANTEE you have posted on one of the following sites in your lifetime

>Facebook
>Twitter
>Reddit
>NeoGaf

>They only edited the jew's last name
They edited the name of the article to be an explicitly provocative political statement about "challenging whiteness" you utter cretin. Who do you think you're fooling?

It's like blacksploition and a gazillion buhu slavery and mostly black movies never happened. What the fuck exactly is gonna change?

Prison?

I'm fairly sure most of active regular Sup Forums users browse Sup Forums

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums and is the cultural epicenter of Sup Forums which Sup Forums formally was.

>and the KANGZ shit is in it
It's literally a superhero movie about a king returning. King, singular not plural. They edited that too. Same goes for "black voices" rather than "entertainment".

Honestly, the real title is even more offensive if you ask me.

I'll make sure not to ask you

So what's the actual headline?

Black Panther is going to do for black people what Ghostbusters (2016) did for women.

How do they not know by now that literally no one likes black people or black movies except blacks and white guilt whites

YOU SEE SAT WHITE BOI I OWN YO FLABBY BITCH ASS I SEET DAT MOVIE

*rolls a blunt and gets shot in the face*

>Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums and is the cultural epicenter of Sup Forums which Sup Forums formally was.

so black people will avoid Black Panther?