Insider here. Keanu is next to have dirt published on him...

Insider here. Keanu is next to have dirt published on him. Next week several people will come out will allegations of sexual musconduct on his part.

DELETE THIS

IT WAS FREE PIZZA

>trying to destroy /ourguys/

roasties must be stopped

But he didn't fuck little boys so it's not that bad.

YOU'RE WRONG AND GAY

Meh, I don't care. He's a cool guy.

He really is Dorian Gray?

What happens if Gyllenhaal Gosling are next

Further info, rumour has it some fucked up stuff was going on with him involuntarily confining people in his basement. One such person escaped in 2015 and a generous out of court settlement was reached.

He has killed so many to protect us from the Goddess of the Waves. Leave him be.

YOU FUCKED ME

Not Keanu, he's perfect and nice.
Leave him alone !!
Even a hateful shithole like Sup Forums can't hate him.

who even cares who raped whom in this cesspool of pretentious degeneracy that is Hollywood... Fuck the lot of them.

He had a rough childhood and life later on. Completely understandable and of course he's excused.

no way, keanu is pure

NO HE IS PURE

Nice try, OP. Let's see how many dullards take the bait.

Keanu Reeves, Kelsey Grammar, and Fran Drescher have had lives that give them a free pass for rape and murder.

I guess. Probably not. I still want to read about the dark things they might do now.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES

???

What?....

NO! Keanu is pure! Go away and leave him alone!

STOP IT YOU BITCH!!!

This, him and Gosling are /ourguys/ and make movies pure and worth to watch without sin :(

Don't you dare accuse Oldman -- it was just method acting.

>dat hairline

He's balding, bros
RIP in peace Keanu

Is it some real lolita shit?

Then we follow their example and rape as much as we can.

how many transexuals has he raped?

Stephen King and Dan 'The Virgin Surgeon' Schneider when?

Keanu and Ethan Hawke were always /our/ guys. The whole goose thing is reddit.

So they finally figured out he's Raimi's ghost writer then? It was going to have to come out at some point after those stunts he pulled with the drowning girl and the mexican slave dungeons.

In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

But Goose acted in "Lars and the Real Girl", "Only God Forgives" and "Blade Runner 2049", the ultimate /r9k/ trilogy.

Stephen King is so in love with niggers i wouldn't be surprised if he has sucked some young dindus off

350. MR. X 10/28 **#4**
He's still in the closet, but that may change. This A-list actor who stars in several franchises is consulting with his lawyers to possibly come forward about the time he was raped by this openly gay billionaire mogul. Hopefully he does. Keanu Reeves/David Geffen ("Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure" "The Matrix" "John Wick")

How could you forget Drive you fucking madman?

this is the only actor that can literally do no wrong. he could have a puppy torture factory and it would turn out the puppys pain fuels a machine that is developing a cure for cancer and aids and pimples or some shit

Keanu is pure

PURE!

was just about to post this, keke.

Some real lolita shit! Some REAL lolita shit!

Why this?

There is some rumors about him?

> I clapped because I understood the reference!

Keanu is like Mr. Rodgers he's never done a bad thing in his entire life. YOU WON'T TAKE THIS FROM ME.

>keanupasta
rip my old friend

>Next week several people will come out will allegations of sexual musconduct on his part.
Not happening. Keanu made sure that his victims have been dead for hundreds of years.

Can someone answer why they are doing this now? What is Hollywood gaining by backstabbing each other?

I love Drive, but in Drive he isn't a loser autist like in these three movies.

yeah he was a real human bean

Reminder that this is the man who hired several prostitutes, chartered a plane to take them to El Salvador and left them there.

Keanu would be an accuser, not an accused. But he's struggling with whether he should come forward because he's such a sweet guy and doesn't want to cause any trouble for anyone.

Is this the final straw?
Is this the beginning of the roastie holocaust?

>People discover something about Keanu
>He's the victim

Being Keanu is suffering

>the knife rape scene in the neon demon was improvised by reeves and director nicolas winding refn had a visible errection during the shooting
he's done.

>On August 5, 1987, Reeves was in Northern Ireland, vacationing with his sister, when he veered their rented BMW into the wrong lane on a country road in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh and smashed head-on into a car driven by Anna Gallagher, 30. She and her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, were killed. Reeves spent four weeks in a Belfast hospital with a fractured leg and ribs, collapsed lung and concussion. His sister suffered severe whiplash.

>Reeves told authorities he had no recollection of the crash and did not know why he was in the wrong lane. “I was pretty drunk. I don’t remember even getting up in the morning. I don’t remember making my bed. What I first remember is waking up in the hospital, with the world’s largest erection,” he said at the time. Reeves was charged with causing death by dangerous driving and faced a prison term of up to five years. He was later convicted of the lesser charge of careless driving and fined $175, after what some media outlets have called “a deliberate and relentless campaign of jury blackmail”. The victims’ family called the case “a travesty of justice.”

>Reeves agreed to meet with the family of the two women in the spring of 2003 so that the family could gain some sense of closure about the accident. Reeves did not show up at the event, however. It later be apparent that he had paid for a motorsports even to be cancelled that day so he could drive around the track by himself, running over crash-test dummies and shouting “This one’s for you sis!”.

>In 1991 during the filming for ‘Point Break’ Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie RBI agent ‘Johnny Utah’) was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) “The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life”. The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child’s house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child’s sacrifice to the great ocean.

It was the evil robot version of him though.

>After completing the movie 'Speed', Reeves disappeared from public view for 6 months to complete a project he called his "life's calling". In August of 1995, Reeves gained notoriety for hijacking a school bus in Los Angeles and leading police on a 10 hour chase, ending in tragedy. Reeves, who appeared mentally disturbed and sporting a full beard, reportedly spent 6 months planning the hijacking. Due to the nature of the hijacking, police assumed it filming for a sequel to the Speed movie, and didn't respond until Reeves drove through a crowded marketplace, killing 16 and injuring over 100. Despite their best efforts, police were not able to stop Reeves, who drove the bus full of 44 elementary school children off the Santa Monica Pier. All the children died, and autopsies showed that all 44 had been molested by Reeves during the chase.

>While filming 'The Matrix' Laurence Fishburne was getting upset during almost every scene due to the fact that Reeves had not memorized any of his lines, Fishburne had eventually had enough and ended up screaming at Reeves calling him untalented and an amateur. When the crew took a week vacation for holidays, Reeves had sent a package to Fishburne's home addressed to Fishburne's daughter. When his daughter unwrapped the package they found that it contained a hand written note that said, "No one fucks with the Reeves." and included a scrapbook of pictures of Fishburne having sex with multiple cast members from the film.

>In October 2001, Keanu Reeves met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Reeves became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

>In 2001 after being approached by Scientology recruiters, Keanu Reeves is reported to have said, "Why join a cult... when I can BE a cult?!" Allegedly he shoved the recruiters to the ground and ran away laughing maniacally. 5 months later his agent finally located him in a small African village near lake Victoria, leading an apocalyptic death cult. The UN report on the aftermath remains classified but rumors speak of mass graves, human sacrifice, and murals of Mr. Reeves' face made out of the bones of children. Beneath the village it is said that the cult of Ogamboo Metukalu (The One) had 2,000 slave laborers digging a secret underground temple complex where the cult intended to live after the Apocalypse. Mr. Reeves' agent says the Hollywood star has put that part of his life behind him and chalks it up to poor judgment brought on by a flu, but if that is the case, why does Keanu continue to make routine trips to Africa to this day? And why are cases of missing children around Lake Victoria more than 20 times higher than the average of the rest of Africa? Mr. Reeves' agent declined to comment.

>On the set of Constantine, Reeves was brought in front of a mock tribunal, forcing him to apologise for a prank played on a fellow cast member Rachel Weisz. Reportedly, Reeves entered Weisz's trailer during a shoot with 4 freshly picked carrots he bought from a near-by farmer's market, and hid the veg in various locations in the dressing room, leaving a sign on the door claiming "There are 5 carrots hidden in this room". Weisz, who was know to suffer both from OCD and Lachanophobia (an irrational fear of vegetables), was rushed to hospital when she collapsed outside her trailer just before an expensive action scene where she was supposed to be rigged to fall through a 40 ft pane of glass and into a swimming pool.

Hard to watch any 80s movies starring a teenager now without picturing that teenager being held down and raped by a Jew.

>What is Hollywood gaining by backstabbing each other?
They're still pissed that Trump won.

Na I don't believe you I've seen Keanu in new York many times during the depressed Keanu days he just wants to be alone

Fuck that. I refuse to believe Keanu did anything of the sort.

No fuck you, Keanu is too sad and autistic

kek

>all 44 had been molested by Reeves
>during the chase

my fucking sides

>name is Gary Oldman
>isn't that old
I no understandy

gary oldman is younger than gary newman. let that sink in for a moment.

Dont even dare trying to touch Keanu!

Hasn't he already fucked a tranny? How can you get worse than that?

dis maek me less understandy then befur

>On August 5, 1987, Reeves was in Northern Ireland, vacationing with his sister, when he veered their rented BMW into the wrong lane on a country road in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh and smashed head-on into a car driven by Anna Gallagher, 30. She and her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, were killed. Reeves spent four weeks in a Belfast hospital with a fractured leg and ribs, collapsed lung and concussion. His sister suffered severe whiplash.
i know these are old but holy shit more

god i want the brunette to mercilessly rape and torture me

shit man, this guy loses his father, wife and child...now this? i just want Keanu to have eternal happiness

Fuck off, Keanu is a good man. A serene man.

He would never hurt anyone.

I swear to god,if they try to take him down I hope he goes full Mad Mel on them

Fake news

>Implying a pure soul like Keanu could do something wrong

>openly gay billionaire mogul
who?

Bullshit, I would never believe anything like that.

READ
DAVID GEFFEN
ONE OF BRYAN SINGER'S TWINK SPINNERS

>Keanu is next

I think there is 0.00% chance of that. Keanu Reeves is one of the rare genuinely good human beings of the Hollywood entertainment industry.

Not even Sup Forums,who is the biggest shithole on the internet can hate Keanu so I doubt anyone has dirt on him

This one will never not be the best one. I rank it up there with the Jamie Lee Curtis and electrical infetterence ones.

Are you a insider for real? Well, tell us how in hell Dan Schneider has not been outed yet.

either

-people are waiting for evidence

-what he did was so sadistic that nobody dares talk about the events

-he's actually innocent and that stuff people said on the internet wasn't true (most likely)

this, Keanu is a cool dude

Keanu is golden, you take that back

not sure if serious or joking lol

OP here. Schneider is part of the circle supplying Hollywood with children. As such, he has dirt on a lot of people. That's his unsurance.

hate to break it to you user but people do lie on the internet

The fuck are you talking about?
Everyone knows about the shit he does, from the stole bus full of kids, to the 9/11 jokes. Hell we even know about the african cult.
It's old news OP.