I always knew he was a faggot

I always knew he was a faggot.

And now he outs himself as a faggot to try and lessen the blow and hide the fact that he molested and underage kid.

>Kevin Spacey somehow managed to wrestle a 14 year old from his parents and took him to his hotel room without anyonw noticing
Nah, that kid was ready for some Space Cock.

>In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.

so what

Now I must burn my copy of American Beauty! Allahu Akba!

Seriously? This is a very well known actor who's won an Oscar and now he's pulled a PR stunt to overshadow the news breaking out about the fact that he is a pedophile.

But of course Sup Forums doesn't seem to care about this, you're all a bunch of pedophiles yourselves.

What was that little faggot doing at a party for adults?

He's /ourguy/, what are you? A nigger and not /ourguy/.

Maybe he lived there

So is Hugh and Bradley

He's /ourguy/, enough said about that, leave the man alone.

There have been several 250 post threads talking about Kevin "I like them young and sprung" Spacey.

>defending a boy diddling pervert

Doesn't matter. Still /ourguy/.

Yeah I definitely didn't know Kevin "Putting the Wood in Underage" Spacey was a homo

No, it was in Spacey's apartment.

Does it matter? The parents were shit leaving him going alone at a party for adults but that doesn't justify Spacey's actions.

There's some autist spamming the /ourguy/ shit, it's probably Spacey himself.

I thought it was pretty common knowledge he likes fucking young dudes in Thailand

>Kevin did you rape that child?
>I'M GAY
>powerful...........brave.........bravo Kevin

Could he be more of /ourguy/?

so basically everyone in Hollywood is a molester
really makes you think

Male on female rape accusations
>lol whores you got what you deserve
>except if it's a Jew
Male on male rape
>lol faggot rapist degenerate
BTW Spacey is gay!!!!
>implying we didn't all know he is queer

>Does it matter? The parents were shit leaving him going alone at a party for adults but that doesn't justify Spacey's actions.
He was a faggot looking to hook up with older men and Spacey probably couldn't tell him apart from all the other barely legal twinks.

Just shut the fuck up nobody cares about what he does in the privacy of his home.

I do, I want to mock him for getting stump grinded

>Some random shitty actor talks about a drunk Spacey on top of him.
>Waits 30 years to tell this story.
>Muh aniexty.
>Spacey responds in less than a day.
>Doesn't even give a shit and talks about fucking dudes and chicks.

How based can one man be. He has no fucks.

>I choose to be gay
EY HOL UP
Am I the only one noticing the fact that he blew the fuck out of the born that way narrative there? He literally says he chooses to be gay even though he can also be straight.

So what, do you want medal or something?

>implying you wouldn't get fuck up for life if a big guy pinned you and tried to fuck you when you're 14
Oh fuck off

Oh please. If this dude has any real trauma he would have spoke up 20 years ago , he would have had a solid 10 years of therapy and life lessons. He's doing what every other piece of shit is doing nowadays. Playing the victim card online and getting free publicity from a real actor. You sir fuck off.

>brainlets
That's not what he was implying at all.

I think he's saying he's attracted to both but chooses to carry on with both as well. As in he could have just stuck to women to keep up the appearance of being totally straight but chose to diddle dudes anyways. He's not saying he wasn't born with those feelings just that he chose to act on them.

Spacey is a fucking manlet nancy boy fanny bandit, my granddaughter could beat his ass

Maybe if you are a big fucking pussy. Kill yourself, nu male piece of shit.

ayyy lmaaaoo.. eternal anglos..

Why does this stuff only creep me out when it's hetero?

This. Seems like being flirted with 30 years ago is grounds for sexual harassment claims

>spacey had to endure being revolted by the tits and pussy in American Beauty

Cockser Suckze

>He was a faggot looking to hook up with older men
He was a kid you idiot. I'm sure the parents told him that he had to go to Spacey's apartament and becoming his friend because that was important to his career.

I'm sure that in many of these pedophilia cases in kid actors the parents are using their kids to get money.

Spaceys pretty handsome, thus its lowkey kinda hot now. No homo

>both are fully dressed
>lightly 'squirm away'
>he doesn't pursue you at all
truly a traumatizing event

I think for most gay guys, it's more like a zero than a negative.

>People defending the gay pedophile
And Sup Forums pretends it isn't tumblr-lite. Lmao.

Wasn't that a poorly held secret for years?

ikr

bisexual man, not gay man. that makes it seem he will only fuck men.

He's saying he's choosing to live as a gay man in the public's eye instead of hiding it. Gay people can't choose whether they're attracted to the same sex or not, but they can choose whether they want to live their lives one way or another. There are gay dudes who marry women and have families. They're choosing to live as a straight person as far as society is concerned, but mentally he is still attracted to men and would rather have sex with men and probably does it secretly or deals with it in other ways.

Just cause you couldn't squirm away from you dad doesn't make it not a traumatizing event. Why would you even defend a gay pedo?

i'm not

i'm saying it's not a traumatizing event
it's still sexual harassment

if i fat chick grabbed your ass would it traumatize you?

>Equating a fat chick to a someone who is older, stronger, more wealthy than you while you are alone
Lmao. Keep pretending you aren't defending the gay pedo here. Disgusting freak.

>sexual advances
What does that mean anyway? Literally, flirting can be considered a sexual advance. Is that bad now too?

It means you are creeping on a kid 1/2 your age.

Is that a crime in the US and Kevin be prosecuted for it in a court of law?

There's no such thing as a bisexual man

If you like COCK you are a FAG

Because wanting to fuck 14 year old boys is probably the least degenerate thing that exists in the gay world. I mean he didn't try to inject him with some HIV positive blood or anything

Stature of limitations.
So it can't be prosecuted anymore. Doesn't it is right. Unless you are a gay pedo defender of course.

Stealing a kiss is worse than a little unexpected dry-humping when you're already in a bedroom. The former spreads herpes. People get oral herpes from their nasty old ratbag aunts sexually assaulting them once.

yet another Hollywood gay pedophile.

who would've guessed!!

What part of Spacey was 26 and Rapp was 14 you don't understand?

The real question is he one of the ones that messed the Coreys up?

>CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY MY SON WAS DRY HUMPED BY THE DIRECTOR?!?!?!?
>it's part of the game

How is that a comparison? Fucking fat chicks isn't gay, it's just unpleasant. Having an old man fuck you up your butt is as gay as it gets

>implying you've never done that with your bros as a joke

There's gayer stuff, like going antiquing with your boyfriend.

What are you trying to say exactly? He says he's bi and he's choosing to stick to being gay. That's his choice. He had both options available and chose to be gay. Sounds pretty straightforward to me, you're attempt to spin the story is a bit pathetic.

Why is the media talking about his gay shit instead of the fact that he tried to fuck a kid?

We need Chris Hansen to do a Hollywood special

I legit did this when i was 15, we were wrestling and giggling and then i straxdle his leg and start gyrating and he punches me in the face and runs home and never talks to me again

You can choose a life style but not a sexuality. That's all I'm saying you illiterate fuck.

>1985

No one is a zero on the wasp nerd scale. That's why I don't have any "straight" friends. They're dishonest.

Lol how will the media react? Praise him for being brave

all gays are pedophiles

It's very true, I'm not straight, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

How do you explain my bf asking me to not shave my chest hair?

We've all felt a little bit gay when we're drunk. It's one of those natural and beautiful things.

>faggot is also a pedo

>STD
AAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Cause you are the pedo in the scenario retard.

He's 15 pounds bigger and several months older?

Keep telling yourself that faggot

what the fuck, i thought this was public knowledge. didn't he come out years ago?
is this that Mandela effect or whatever? I swear I knew he was a fag

>several months older
Are you literal faggots still in high school? And no, I would never let you adopt

We're 28

So you're saying him being gay is a lifestyle? What are you saying? Stop pushing definitions around, it won't change reality. Reality is he's bi and he chooses to be gay. That's reality, you can keep reframing it if you want to

0/10 diversify your portfolio for better returns.

Fuck this shit, Kevin Spacey is a bro.

he's not even a good actor.

Fucking pedo-faggot. I hope he gets raped in jail by Bubba

Everyone already assumed it, he just never admitted it.

But the problem here is that everyone is focusing on the fact that he outed himself as gay. Why aren't you concerned about the fact that he's a pedophile?

Is famous and beloved Star of Hollywood secretly a boy loving sodomite? Read about it in Hush Hush magazine!

>Why aren't you concerned about the fact that he's a pedophile?
Who said he was a pedophile?

Get accused of being a child molester?
QUICK, TELL EVERYONE YOU'RE GAY
DEFLECT
DEFLECT
DEFLECT

HOUSE OF CARDS CANCELED

So he's got sexual molestation charges and he comes out of the closet as soon as the news hits? Kind of a weird sequence of doing things. Maybe he's having some kind of mental episode.

the 15 year old boy he tried to fuck

>Hung out with Bill Clinton on multiple occasions and attended suspicious locations with him
>Also partied with Bryan Singer at his private events

P I Z Z A G A T E

I'll just say this. I don't think it really matters. No its not okay to drunkenly harass somebody, especially somebody who is underaged. But the kid was 14. It wasn't a baby he stole from a weeping mother. It was some twink who was of age in many first world countries, who went to an adult party. Not only is 14 not pedophilia, its also not a big fucking deal.
I'd say the same damn thing if it was a girl. I'd be even more adamant if it was a girl because they're already fucking men and sneaking into adult parties and going down to the beach on spring break to pick up drunk guys. And gay teens are even more slutty. Every fag will tell you that around that age, they were already meeting up with dudes off Craigslist for sex.

What he did was unacceptable, yes. But you niggers need to quit pretending like he stole a baby from a nursery at gunpoint and fucked it to death. It wasn't pedophilia, it wasn't rape, and the victim was some twink who seriously doesn't deserve your pity

It's not something you're "born" with. Being a fag is a fetish.

If I'm not mistaken, 15 is 5 years out of pedophilia. Is the mid teens not the preferred age for literally every single man alive? Pretty sure there's a chart somewhere that says you only pretend to not be attracted to girls who are actually legal to fuck in your own country, because you are afraid of being called a pedo by some retard who doesn't know the definition of pedo or the age of consent laws