Why did she immediately cheat on her husband with Shane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6CnlauhhsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shane seems more interesting

was a type of guy who makes more questions

Rick was..well...booring...

*rubs forehead*M'ask yousum rick

Adulatory is worse than rape

>cuck husband gets blacked by a bullet
>no one to take care of kurrl no mo

She tought that Rick was dead

Does that count as cheating?

>thinks husband's dead
>world is in the process of ending

FUCKING WHORE ROASTIE REE

>be rick
>be in coma
>have your wife immediately abandon you at the first sign of trouble
Is the moral of the story to never depend on a woman?

Lori was the biggest piece of shit in the entire Walking Dead universe. Not really because she attached herself to Shane when shit went down; Rick was essentially dead, and Shane for all his posturing was always a beta orbiter around Rick and Lori's marriage so it was natural and comfortable to attach to him. What made her an irredeemable piece of shit was how she never adapted to the new world, and stayed in her suburban queen-bee mindset throughout, playing petty social pecking-order games and never growing or changing her mindset. Even fucking Andrea, for all of the dumb shit she did, atleast had growth and adapted to the new world.

Why aren't YOU supporting TWD, Sup Forums?

They're not supporting my panty needs.

somewhere in the series it was discussed that lori and rick had problems BEFORE the outbreak and before he went into the coma. they were in counseling and all that; i think rick mentioned at least that much when rick lost his mind after her death. he was talking into his telephone pretending it was lori telling her he would do right by her and fix their problems

Because she thought her husband was dead and the world was literally ending. Why not allow Shane, who their family is already familiar with and on good terms, the chance to take up the role of a father figure. In a scenario where the world is ending he probably seemed like a godsend.

Rick involuntarily abandoned Laurie first MGTOWuck

>that lori and rick had problems
Exactly! When my dog got a cold I put that son of a bitch down

Dropped it when they killed Merle

Shit nigga, that's harsh. I just put my dog down straight up, didn't wait for it to get sick or anything.

I tried watching the show and gave up when this happened

she asked'er sumfin

>vast majority of men risk their lives to go save that guy and get guns
>women bitch that they have to wash cloths
>waaaaaaaaaaaaa have to do all the work

I'm trying real hard to give this show I try but this is some of the most cucked shit I've ever seen. Beta males and literal cunts the tv show

Oh my god and now these two bitches in the fucking boat Christ have mercy

This reminds me of that guy who got penis cancer and his wife left him less than a year later.

>no crying in the boat
>MUH knots

fucking Muslim

Feminist dyke

She knew only Shane can protect her family

she thought her husband was dead
she was a single woman with a vulnerable child in a postapocalyptic wonderland
she needed an alpha male to protect her and her son

it's not rocket science

>Adulatory
>excessively praising or admiring

Christ take two fucking seconds to figure out how to spell.

>She thought he was dead
>Even if he wasn't dead, the chance of Rick ever being able to find them in some random ass camp hundreds of miles away (not to mention survive the trip) was so unlikely, that he may as well have been dead
>This is also assuming that he would ever actually wake up from his coma

I'm pretty sure that was the joke actually.

i really wish Shane posting was a thing

>start episode
>review on the horrible shootout and the fucking tiger
ugh, not even one minute and you ask yourself again why you're even watching this shitfest

underrated

>being a white knight cuck on Sup Forums
always amusing

t. roastie

the writers were trying to do some sort of thing where the people regressed to primitive times, and that means the women always fuck the strongest guy to protect their kids or something

>the writers

You realize this show has source material right?

This was totally foreshadowed in the first episode, even before Rick's coma. Shane totally dunked his french fry into Rick's ketchup. What else of Rick's did Shane dip something into? Subtle, guys.

they willingly ignored like 75% of source material tho

All women cheat. Why anyone would still get married baffles me.

the neck game is terrible

>Why did she immediately cheat

BOY NEEDS A FATHER!!

You think she sent CORAL to the neighbors to take care of him while she fucked the other neighbor? She never asked anyone to watch Carl in the show, she straight up told them to.

2 words

She's a woman

Sirius Leigh.

Shane wasn't alpha he was a mad beta with no leadership abilities

Who's that chick on the OP-pic?

>she thought her husband was dead
I guess mourning is a male concept

Lori is one of those girls I just don't get why guys go crazy for, she isn't that good looking and has a cold evil bitch personality

In the comic she wasn't that big of a bitch. She felt bad over fucking Shane there and didn't treat Rick like shit because of it.

oh well as long as she felt bad about being a filthy whore...

At least she took care of Carl I guess. Dunno why they made her such a shitty parent in the show.

She didn't even check if he was alive. Shane always wanted to fuck her, and willfully assumed he died because he wanted to fuck her. From moment one he was grooming her, and she's not smart or useful in any way so she fell for it.
Why was Shane unmarried, unless he was a oneitis idiot?

That's three words

At least it was a point of contention for Rick all throughout Shane's time with the group IIRC. He never just took it as some big joke like MacFarlane. Doesnt he compete with Shane in pretty much everything in those early seasons? In that way its actually somewhat realistic. Bitch wife turns to the strongest male she can in her time of need, until Rick comes back and proves his dominance. That is pretty much how it would go down for your average person in the apocalypse I imagine. The women tie themselves to the strongest while the men butt heads until one alpha is left. It's gross, primitive, and inhuman. But it was at least semi interesting. I quit watching this shit around the prison arc when it became clear they had no intention of letting this cash cow die. Shane and Rick's conflict seems like beautifully crafted drama in comparison to the shit they churned out later on.

>hey Shane FUCK YOU stay the fuck away from my family you piece of human shit don't come near my son or my family ever again
>OH MY GOD SHANE don't tell my boy carl to get away from you! You CRUSHED him! You CRUSHED him Shane!
God does it get better? What the fuck is this shit intentional by the writers? She's supposed to be the villain right?

Pretty sure she was already cheating on him before he ends up in the hospital ?

Because she's a fucking thot

youtube.com/watch?v=r6CnlauhhsA

>mutters to self
>rubs scalp vigorously

she was going to run off with a zombie boyfriend but Shane got there first.

>FUCK YOU VET FUCK YOU YOURE GONNA FAIL YOURE GOIN TO BOTCH THIS SURGERY YOURE IN OVER YOUR HEAD!

Because when the State is no more/rule of modern society fall apart women need protection due to the fact they're completely useless. Offering your pussy to someone capable of caring for himself (and u) is the easiest and fastest way.

Shane was an unstable idiot though

>thinking women care
As long as she's sexually attractive to you and you're in charge like Shane was for a time it doesn't matter

Attracted**
Anyone else having trouble with the captch Jesus fucking christ

Didn't she tell Rick he has to kill Shane and then get mad at him for doing it? It has been a while and I don't really remember.

Fucking this. Best character. At least his ending was pure kino

Also Shane was dealing with the outcome of Rick coming back until Lori started fucking with his head again and made him go full crazy.

Haven't gotten that far yet. Right now she's talking about how letting carl die would be a good thing

yes and she also told Shane he was the father of her baby

she purposefully manipulated and riled both men up into fighting each other to the death so she could get with the winner

you dull motherfucker

good lad
save yourself the trouble

bigger dick

Because women are whores

A lot of people don't really know how to be alone and jump in new relationships fast. It is a human trait, not a gender one.

>get raped and receive no bodily injuries or diseases. It's all ove in under thirty minutes
>get tricked into raising another man's kid for 18 years or more. Paying for him and losing the years you could be raising your own child. Having to live knowing that the woman you thought loved you was willing to betray you so thoroughly and completely.
Which would you rather have happen to you? I'm not saying rape is fun obviously, but you can move on from it.

Theres tons of stories where war veterans get their balls blown off and their wives leave after a couple months.

Shane had a big cock

True. But it definitely isn't equal between the genders. Men suffer much more from divorce and kill themselves because of it more often than women do

Why do they kill themselves? Wouldn't it be more productive to kill their ex-wives?

I'd rather someone adulates me.

mask u summin user

This poster got it. Barring this
>it's gross, primitive, and inhuman
it's only gross and primitive,

>tfw no merle and daryl spinoff where they just go around joining and getting kicked out of groups because merle keeps calling people nigger and stealing supplies for meth

In the 80s we would have gotten a cartoon of that.

Because it's a fucking awful show and always has been. I don't understand how it hasn't been cancelled yet.

Because every woman alive today are the descendants of women who threw themselves at the dominant dick regardless of allegiance. When invaders would storm in and kill all the men and male children they'd then rape all the remaining wives, sisters, and daughters and the ones who fought back were killed, the ones who gave themselves up survived.

Women have a hypergamous built-in biological and evolutionary imperative. Lori's natural instincts from thousands of years of her ancestors doing the same thing is to get fucked silly by the dominating male power. Women do not have loyalty beyond whoever the strongest man is that they can get to wedge himself between their legs because it guarantees maximal safety and resources for themselves and their offspring.

She bought safety with the only asset she had(her anus) to protect herself and her child. She should be commended if anything.

Now if Shane was still around Neegan would already be dead

>Now if Shane was still around Neegan would already be dead

Shane couldn't aim any better than Rick. They can headshot zombies on the fly but as soon as their guns are pointing at characters with names thy can only hit broad buildings.

Shane had a more protectionist attitude, he would have sensed neegan and taken care of him. He also would have never given guns to the trash people.

Shane had Andrea giving him rimjobs, there was no reason for him to die as Andrea was way hotter than Laurie who was also a babe

>he would have sensed neegan

With what his fucking Spidey-Sense? He would have known that the real Negan was off somewhere else rather than the relay station?

Because Shane rhymes with shame.

You'd rather not answer the question

>Why was Shane unmarried
I thought shane was married
pretty sure I remember him talking about a wife in that opening scene in the car with Rick

don't worry, once you keep up with season 8 you will hear faggots how the good old days we had during season 1-2. fucking contrarian faggots.

show was shit back then, show was shit now.

Shane had a girlfriend but I assume he was just fucking around.