HAPPENING: Kevin Spacey Pedo

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2005/sep/11/theatre
youtu.be/wleDc2BVkPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kevin is so brave.

STD actors are all horrible people. Why don't you take another knee, you racetraiting fag.

>Why don't you take another knee
He did, for Spacey.

>Kevin is so brave!

Keyword tried as in it didn't happen.

A 14 year ld is old enough to say no "no" .

He did and it stopped. End of story

t.Kevin Spacey

>tfw 14 is legal here and I nutted inside a 15 year old girl last week
Stay mad burgercucks.

>dropping the get out of jail gay card
Bravo Kevin, Weinstein could learn from you.

>here
Where?

Kevin Spacey is gay?

learn to use the catalog

Fuck this Anthony Rapp homo. Stars in a show and now he thinks he can ruin a great man like Spacey. I FUCKING HATE this dude.

Boycott STD

B R A Z I L
R
A
Z
I
L

Estonia.

Not me.

>hey, wanna fuck?
>no
>ok
30 years later
>SCANDAL

PAEDOGEDDON

He's bisexual.

> Spacey attempts to rape you
> Be in show called STD

Poetry.

>tfw Lithuania
>it's 16
DELETE ESTIJA

Age of consent here is 14. Why is america so backwards? If I wanna get a underage fuckboi I can.:3

making excuses for your left-leaning pedophile friends now, you fucking libshit?

time to eat crow, hollywood is about to get fucked from the top to the bottom and there's nothing you guys can do about it

bisexuality isn't real

Tell that to Spacey m8, I'm just repeating what he has said. He loves the slags and the bottom fiddlers.

I'm so sorry guys.

Brings a whole new meaning to this scene.

Italy

It was a different time

He's faking it. No fucking way he's a fag. I mean come the fuck on, does this look like a homosexual man to you?

Man really sucks for Kevin.

He thought this would diffuse the situation but the masses aren't fooled.

Now he has to pretend he's gay and be called a pedophile.
Shit sucks.

Yes it does
Just look at his slut eyes
He is a fucking sodomite

How did you accomplish it, Eestibro?

t. Finncuck

Knew there was somfin funny about him

Did he get an eye injury when he was younger? His left (our right) looks fucked up.

Spacey's older brother said their family was particularly dysfunctional and their father was a neo-Nazi child abuser

theguardian.com/film/2005/sep/11/theatre

>the subsequent interview with his older brother in Idaho, who alleged their family was particularly dysfunctional and their father a neo-Nazi child-abuser. Spacey, who is not on speaking terms with his brother, but fond of his sister and her two children, has no comment, but while his eyes stay glazed, his jaw tightens. I've crossed a boundary.

>receding hairline
>toad eyes
>buttchin
Proto numale fairy right here.

Sup Forumsshits confirmed for cancer

How is reddit handling the news? Are they pretending he wasn't /theirguy/?

Yeah.. He doesn't even like women

/STD/ Actors jumping on another bandwagon, this time with added diversity. Not surprised

I know you keep telling us in every thread you fucking faggot

>pretend

Well, you don't actually believe he's a fag, do you?

>HAPPENING
back to Sup Forums faggot

THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL THIS IS NOT NORMAL

I can forgive him because he's gay. They're naturally more likely to be pedophiles so it's unfair to judge them like we should "straight" people.

It's pretty fucked up that he would try to fuck a 14 year old. But it doesn't sound like he tried to bully or manipulate him into it. He straight up propositioned him and backed down when he got rejected. As far as pedo shit goes, this seems pretty mild.

>You're 20
>You're afraid in a big city like New York
>You get a hankering for cock
>Some gay guy you do theater with is at your party
>Take him to your room
>He FOLLOWS
>Try to be seductive
>Push him on the bed
>He freaks out and runs into the restroom
>Ask him if he's sure
Article ends there but I guess he says yes.
>30 years later
>Gay theater dude want his time in the spotlight
>Brings back this ancient history event that wasn't really an event.

Now Kevin Spacey has to pretend he's gay just cause he wanted to suck a dude's cock while probably high on cocaine.

The first of the pedophilia accusations has emerged. This is like a microfracture in the Hoover Dam. The flood of names, dates, and details from the victims of Hollywood pedophiles is about to begin, isn't it, Sup Forums?

This, how are we judging somebody for accepting 'no' and backing down now, is it going to be rape just expressing interest in somebody

>pretend

Kevin Spacey is gay.

except Rapp has been talking about this for a while...

Wow! Kevin is GAY?

Never would have guessed it!

#Brave
#LoveIsLove
#VoteYes

You guys got proof to back that up?

And people decided to listen to him only recently?

Unironically take a seat m8.

>Kevin Spacey has to pretend he's gay

I doubt he's pretending. He said that his closest friends know all about his relationships and romances with other men. He says he "now chooses to live as a gay man". Being gay is no big deal, and there have been rumors for decades that he is gay.

The issue here is pedophilia. The underlying issue here is that this Spacey story is yet another gay-related story that reinforces a belief that gays are also pedophiles.

>he follows
didn't spacey carry him like a princess to the bed

>Wow! Kevin is GAY?

And a pedophile.

Rapp looks gay

What if that 14 year old was the only Gay he knew?

I mean 20 year olds got to get their dicks sucked.

>Proof to back that up

The public announcement Spacey just made stating that he's gay?

>And people decided to listen to him only recently?

Yes. Because of the Weinstein drama. Spacey doesn't deny that he tried to anally rape a child. Just that he was drunk and he is sorry.

#BRAVE

Star trek just got renewed so it's a legit series now and he's on it so he's now relevant

>B-but muh statutory rape laws!!!

>20 year olds

He was 26.

No, freak. "Like a groom carrying his bridge over the threshold"

If he came out and said he was Christ reborn should we believe that too as long as he makes a public announcement announcing it?

>hollywood is about to get fucked from the top to the bottom and there's nothing you guys can do about it
ARE YOU TRYING TO RAPE ME??? #metoo

>mfw Hollywood is apparently full of pedophile jews and faggots, just how my conspiracy theorist roommate has been insisting it was for several years

makes me wonder what else he is right about

Rapp got raped by spacey
Now
Rapp rapes out of Space

PRAISE PEPE!
THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN xD xD
SHABADOOO FELLOW PEEPS!
:D

Edit: how do I upvote?

probably everything

Great b8
9/10

he also thinks political and wealthy elite get blood transfusions from kidnapped children in order to channel higher powers

Oh that's 100% true.
They do it all the time in the Valley.

Fuck man I went to a backyard party where each guest would get a child strapped to him and exchange blood.

So weird how you're a clinically, categorically a pedo in one state for propositioning a teen but "Np in the clear" in another. Guess each states teens must have different levels of maturity. You weird american fuckers.

Why do you think the Rothschilds fund the red cross so well?

Ok, hear me out.
Back in 2013 Spain changed the legal age from 14 to 16, so, this is interesting, what would happen if you nutted inside a

Legally the start of the nutzing counts.

>24:01
does Spain have 25 hours a day?

>on one night, ur nut is inside a legally consent sex partner
>a second later they are now a minor

You get half the sentence.

youtu.be/wleDc2BVkPU

does this Rapp guy only play gay characters?

he was one of two faggots in Dazed and Confused

If a 12 year old boy fucks a 12 year old girl does that make both of them pedophiles?

Or is it cool for them to sex. The problem occurs when someone above the limit fucks someone below the limit.

they both to juvie are are labelled sex offenders

>doesn't have a wife at the ripe age of 58
face it, all the signs were there

Depends. They have what are called Romeo and Juliet laws. Basically they slap both kids on the wrist by arguing they're too young and stupid to know better and they didn't mean any harm.

Usually they blame the boy though and make him register as a sex offender.

Then what about everyone on this board

>"I choose now to live as a gay man."
"it's not a choice"fags BTFO

To everybody in the acting community this is no surprise whatsoever. We've known he was a nonce for a long time but nobody dared say anything in case they were sued/thrown under the bus employment wise.

Also, a fun little fact, spacey makes it part of his contracts that having sex with him is a work requirement

so men are falsely accusing other men of rape now?

It's readily apparent that Hollywood is filled with pedos, jews and gays. How is a simple observation like that crazy enough for you to have considered it conspiracy-theorist tier?

Haven't you heard? Being a victim is fashionable now. Nobody pays attention to you unless you were harassed or violated in some way. Victimhood is the new social currency.

most of us aren't old farts like kevin spacey

So Kevin spacey was so drunk he doesn't remember hitting on a 14 year old at a party, and yet that is somehow the same as rape for these people?

It's funny how a woman can't be held accountable for her actions while drunk, so if she has sex she was raped.
But if a man is drunk, and has sex, he is a rapist, regardless of whether he remembers any of it or not.

So both knees?

>14
>pedo

please.
the fact that hes a faggot is billion times worse

Isn't 14 years old the age of consent in several countries? So it's not like some univerally taboo thing.

>simple question?
>orthogonal, unrelated reaction