A

Spacey if a great man and Anthony Rapp will burn in hell like the faggot he is

G

FABULOUS

it's okay he's gay

Sticky?

I'm crying as i type this

F

Are you kidding? Pay attention to twitter, what he did is absolutely insane and he pulled it off the madman. He judo-threw a sexual assault allegation into a comining out declaration. Now the outrage has been muddied by congratulations and sympathy. People don't know what to feel. He fucking House of Cards'd his real goddamn life, the amazing bastard. As long as he can dodge further accusations he beat the goddamn system.

>everyone knows he's gay and a pedo

>OMG HE IS JUST LIEK HS CHARACTER OMG THIS MEANS HE WON'T GO TO JAIL

FUCK NO

Call me when he actually gets charged with something, stay mad

As far as I can see, he beat the rap

Mfw when Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil was a future prophecy.

F

What's the matter, tired of a good fap?

Pedos get charged and go to jail, but he'd still a mad lad.

in america you are tried by the press

this was a genius move

>Beats a man to death with an accordion
>"I'm sure you are all aware of the rumour by now. It is true. Am I indeed an accordion player."
KEYSER SOZE!!!

Kek

Based Spaceman

He didn't pull it off lad you're delusional, he's still a child molester, if anything he made the news bigger

As a gay man, he is disgusting scum and should fuck off

No he muddled the narrative. Believe me he could not have done more brilliant. This is 10D chess.

Why are all the Hollypedos being exposed? Why are there so many pedo actors? Is it the only reason they became actors?

What does 14-year-old boipucci feel like?

All he did was also anger every gay how is sick being thrown together (again) with a paedo. The Right attacks him because he is Hollywood. But I also saw a lot of left wing types (Guardian journos, Daily Show writers,...) hating on him.

Everyone already knew he was gay you monolithic shitbrain

>He got accused so hard that he turned gay.

kek'd

Lets wait until at least 6pm, the news will know by then at the very least what to do with the info.

Hollywood created an atmosphere of acceptance to the abnormal. When you give people an inch, they'll take a mile. When you tell someone that everyone loves them, they think they can do whatever they want and are protected. It was only a mater of time before the winds changed direction.

Showbiz attracts all sorts of dysfunctional people because it's a socially accepted way to escape your troubles by pretending to be someone else and a way to get praise and fame mostly on luck, so if they're not sexual degenerates they're probably drug addicts or alcoholics or rageaholics or suicidal or in some cult.

didnt work, gay community is raging at him for trying to distract from a harassment allegation by coming out when everyone already knew anyway

Damage control

Is there any rich and powerful individual who isn't a fucking sociopath?

Jesus Christ these people man. Society is corrupt to the core.

This is the correct response to this kind of situation. Get rid of all your privilege as fast as possible. I would probably have come out as transgender and muslim too, just to be sure.

It's about the money, and it builds on itself. Show business makes ridiculous money and they do anything to not jeopardize that

Yes. Gays are trying to fight the gay = paedo thing for years.

I think he will survive, but he will be tainted for the rest of his career.

Basically, he'll still do movies but no more doing impressions on Jimmy Kimmel.

Spacey just wanted to give a boy an orgasm, that's really not so bad. Don't you like having orgasms?

> I would probably have come out as transgender and muslim too, just to be sure

Cut him some slack
Who doesn't enjoy some boipuss every now and then? It's the most patrician thing

Also, in my country, 14 is the AoC

Most rich and famous people are in their position because they are willing to use people and often don't really care about normal rules.

It amplifies if you're born into it, as then you grow while learning that other people exist to be used.

artists are usually weird and eccentric people, even before what's going on now you have people like that clarence creator who iirc was a shizco, becky sugar who iirc drew rule 34, and john dilworth who makes really eccentric youtube videos

I had an art teacher and he was probably the most odd/shy person I ever met, good person and music taste though

>k. sry
>btw am a fag now

SJW's HATE HIM find out how he avoids their attack now!

Aside from the fact being a poofter is disgusting poofter sex here is 18 while normal AoC is 16

if anything this is just ammo to use against the gay community for sjws because a lot of the lgbt community has drifted right ever since the orlando incident

SJWs don't even know how to react to the likes of Milo when he tells them he sucks black cock, a 12th dimension mahjong player like Spacey will be beyond their reach.

>a lot of the lgbt community has drifted right ever since the orlando incident

[citation needed]

>SJWs don't even know how to react to the likes of Milo when he tells them he sucks black cock

lets see what milo has to say on this subject

twitter.com/nero/

Where did all this retarded moralfags come from?

Does this mean Frank Underwood will have to be changed to be a republican now?

Let's be honest, we all would've let spacey pound that boipucci

Exactly, all they can do is pretend they don't exist, watch any video of a "debate" between a feminist or other SJW and a right-wing gay and they start stuttering and are unable to make any point as their go to shutdown mechanisms are rendered dead when arguing against a faggot.

What a fucking pivot, the unabashed shamelessness of it, absolute madman.

NeoGAF I think

>paparazzi are heading over to Spacey's last known location
>aghast they see a monstrosity emerge from the studio onto the street
>Kevin Spacey in full on over the top outrageous drag

SJWs are already turning on white cis gays because of their """privilege"""" and because the entire movement exists to benefit the vaginal jew. They're slowly starting to turn out FTMs and bisexuals too.

There are only a small number of feminists who are ultra anti-trans. Fights even break out.

>Sup Forums was right all along

Him being gay was an open secret, just like Harvey Weinstein sexually abusing women. Nothing new here - except for the fact that Kevin Spacey tried to get jiggy with a 14 year old!

Please. Sup Forums has known this for years. You just didn't want to listen.

I FUCKING KNEW HE WAS A GAY PERVERT. JUST LOOK AT HIM

>tfw we were right about weinstein but nobody believed us
>tfw we were right about spacey but nobody believed us
>tfw we're probably right about dan "the man with the plan" schneider but nobody believes us
>tfw we're probably right about the murder of natalie wood but nobody believes us

ITT: neo/pol/ circlejerks

He was brilliant

>Be accused of sexual assult
>Come out
>People don't know to congrat you or get angry

as long as he doesn't have more people come out to accuse him he golden.

it's a losing battle since it's just true

Sup Forums wants to fuck children itself, not exactly a bastion of morality

>a lot of the lgbt community has drifted right ever since the orlando incident
the lgbt community thinks that orlando was the result of deep seated american homophobia, not islamic extremism. this is the liberal brain at work.

i dont think hes a pedo, but just a shitty human being for taking advantage of a 14 year old boy and forcing himself on him like that.

There is a difference between wanting to do something and actually doing it.

It's pretty obvious the allegation is made up. Believing the allegations is howt the SJW outrage culture wins.

I hope that hollywood stops pretending to have the moral high ground after these scandals. Clearly everyone fucking knew, yet they're all out there pretending to know best, this just goes to show that "better representation" is literally nothing but marketing at this point, it isn't about social justice, it's literally a tool being used to get money out of useful idiots. Hollywood is such a cynical opportunist machine, it stands for nothing and nobody.

These "empowered" women knew what was going on, so did the men yet they say nothing. Hollywood is a joke and I hope it keeps snowballing into it completely collapses on itself.

It's all part of (((their))) plan to normalize pedophilia. We're already getting articles from admitted pedophiles claiming they're not monsters and can't help it, it seems every day a new female teacher is caught having sex with a young teenage boy, leftists pushing for children to be able to consent to many things like gender reassignment, and now the realisation that your favorite actors and producers are pedos (getting people to believe it's common, and thus normal).