TWD Morales

youtube.com/watch?v=1XTnA6gauFM

Who the fuck would remember this spic?

i didn't, i had no idea who the fuck he was.

>writers probably thought this would be an epic mind blowing twist
>it falls flat because nobody really remembers Morales from S1, and those who do are probably lying to look cool, and the fact that they happen meet up again on opposite sides after however many years ago is shitty writing.

How did this show get so bad?

If they wanted to bring someone from season one it should have been that mexican vatos gang leader

How much time has passed between these two scenes in the show?

season 1 to season 8. so at least 7 fucking years.

People still watch this? I stopped at season 5.

That user meant in in-show time.

I think it's 2 or 3 at this point?

It's still about the same though. Carl was 9 or 10 at the beginning and is now 18, he's certainly not supposed to be 13 like is suggesting. I'd say at the least 4-5 years have passed. Judith still being a baby kind of fucks up the timeline though.

Absolutely. More memorable.

Might have been basing that more off the comics, he was still fairly young at this point.

no its still around 2-3 years. Carl's aging is just kinda unavoidable without constant recasts.

Wait isn't that the dude from season 1? That is way to long ago to even mean anything. Reminds me of when they kept on hinting about that black guy coming back and by the time he did no one gave a fuck anymore. Seems like they are running out of ideas

Is this in the comics or something special for the show watchers only?

>tfw finding out on the dvd in deleted scenes that they had been killed
sorry to shit on your parade

Who?

literally who the fuck are you talking about? this show is full of literally whos

he's not a comics character no

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER WHO THIS IS

Pretty sure the Governor killed that mexican guy. I remember seeing the bag of guns that him and Rick decided to share at Woodbury

Rick split his head open with a machete.

I didn't remember him, but when they say Atlanta you know it's someone from the original group.

no way, really?
the fuck

he was the one character from atlanta i didn't remember. i could remember literally everyone else. even random black woman who dies at the lab. carol's abusive husband. man who digs the graves. what the fuck did morales even do

he left

I thought he went back to Mexico.

The last good season of this show was season 5.

Yeah apparently in season 3 episode 9, Rick's 'Sheriff" bag is seen, which was the same bag the mexicans kept with the guns in it.

There's even a deleted scene that shows the people in that hospital where the Mexicans were staying was gunned down by unknown people.

They're dead

>I'm actually more excited to hear about this than I am about morales coming back
this show has gone to fucking hell