How did this go from the most liberal show to the most red-pilled show?

How did this go from the most liberal show to the most red-pilled show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YNrn-7zjmYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Liberals are getting sick of themselves.

Seth likes to think he's enlightened and above the rest of us. Once his views are mainstream he has to go in a new direction, but none of his opinions holds any value because they are more like accessories than principles.

SPBP

McFarlane is an edgy contrarian, nothing more

he resorts to pop cultural and hollywood-insider references in lieu of jokes/narrative/self indulgent musical numbers to pad out episodes. he doesn't know anything the rest of them don't.

The Overton window shifted leftward.

So then does every here just hate the show ironically?

So he's Sup Forums.

seth doesn't even write family guy anymore.

its because liberals are easier to make fun of.

He made an episode where Rush Limbaugh literally BTFOs Brian by calling him out on being a contrarian.

Seth at least walks the walk.

He called out Weinstein and Spacy.

Because it was never the most liberal show, you retard

American Dad is better

That's how its done. You tell people what they want to hear until you're an institution. Then you start dropping the red pills. They either have to shun you and all the money you're making them, or nervously giggle and turn the other way.

It was always center. It's funny now that most of the jokes people here thought of as shitty cutaways were actually Hollywood inside jokes that we are only just understanding now. Like the Kevin Spacey's basement joke or calling out Bruce Jenner as trans like 10 years before he did it.

I wonder how many other nuggets there are in old family guy episodes.

recentl watched newer episodes of family guy after yearsof ignoring it.

>naming the jew left and right
>shitting on liberal agenda
>emmy episode parodying trans and gay and diversity brownie points.
>named bryan singer as pedo

all this time Seth was our guy. our family guy

>center

Commit seppuku.

Yeah you have to be full right or full left or you trigger butthurt faggots like yourself. Practice what you preach homo.

These dubs dont lie

Because he was a lefty/progressive in 2009 and now is wondering what the fuck happened like everyone else who was a lefty/progressive in 2009 and wondering at what point they became 'centrists' or became alt right/the bad guys and at what point did telling people to become more accepting of atheism and telling people that weed had some medicinal benefits turn into the festering victim complex, identity politics filled shit stack that is burger politics today.

Seth no matter if you like him personally or not simply isnt stupid and adapts his views as times change

I think user is referring to the way you spelled that word

Remember when the Jew episode was considered controversial?

Animated sitcoms went from being smart (classic Simpsons, Duckman, The Critic, Dr Katz, King of the Hill)

To being absolutely low brow but honest (Family Guy, South Park)

To now being meme whoring pandering shit (Rick + Morty, modern Simpsons, BoJack Horseman)

Family Guy was shit but it was honest.

new Simpsons has memes?
That's worse than I thought, honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=YNrn-7zjmYw
user, I...

>Bojack has meme humour
What?

Bojack is nothing but Reddit Humor: The animated series.

Do you have anything to back up that it's Reddit humour? Rick and Morty season 2 onwards is Reddit humour because of forced memes, trying too hard to impress it's fans and le "You're not evil, you're smart" lines

It has never been liberal, what the fuck? I'm a left wing person myself and this show has been right wing since the begining for me

I think I still haven't seen a single liberal American movie or show

I honestly think the only reason this show has been seen as "ultra-liberal propaganda" by some people here is because Macfarlane is an outspoken atheist, and there was a short period of time were he was really in your face and self rigtheous about it. FG has in my oppinion always taken the piss out of everyone.

neither do these

Pathetic.

indeed, i'm ashamed of myself. :(

Every liberal slowly turns to red pill on a long enough timeline without a gf

He made some one-liners. That hardly counts as "calling out" lmao.

He didn't do shit but reference what was common knowledge within hollywood for a quick laugh. All he achieved is that easily-impressed people now read those as "whoa look at what seth did! he is redpill!"

>what a ridiculous thing to say...they built the pyramids

Kino episode

seems like an even gayer gavin mcinnes

This is pretty accurate, god damn sad, although Bob's Burgers is still alright

trying way too hard for the (You)s there lad

>You tell people what they want to hear
You could've just stopped there.

Boy, this episode is downright quaint by today's standards.