show is literally full of well-realized, badass female/non-binary characters

> show is literally full of well-realized, badass female/non-binary characters
> Sup Forums still manages to find the one major straight white male and glorify/champion him

i actually really like greg as a character but people who claim he's best character out of a cast like SU's are just proving the uncomfortable point that the only characters we care for are straight white guys. try living outside the box a little Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2e4gmx/i_am_rebecca_sugar_creator_of_steven_universe_and/cjw2d66/
youtube.com/watch?v=iScUZ75bW94
youtu.be/dgsf84heH4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a bigot and you don't even know it. Screw your critical theory bullshit.

>WAAAAH WHY ISN'T Sup Forums A HIVEMIND/ECHO CHAMBER

Post tits or GTFO

and back to Tumblr with you

>i actually really like greg as a character but people who claim he's best character out of a cast like SU's are just proving the uncomfortable point that the only characters we care for are straight white guys. try living outside the box a little Sup Forums

Except the best characters are him and Pearl you absolute retard. They have had the most fleshing out of all the characters on the show. This is a fact.

> screw critical theory
Yeah it would suck to have to think critically about something wouldn't it

A phrase that's lost all meaning from overuse. Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Tumblr-senpai it seems unhealthy desu

>people who claim he's best character
I don't watch the show or follow threads but even I see enough people here who love all the other characters, plenty of whom are female, to know that you're either full of shit or baiting.

This thread seems sincere but for my own sanity I'm just going to pretend it isn't.

Fair. But all the other characters are also torn into and/or fetishized just as regularly as they're appreciated, while Greg receives almost unanimous praise. And plenty of people do claim he's the best character which is baffling

except that's not what critical theory is. I wouldn't expect a marxist to be truthful though. Now run on back to your black bloc. I'm sure there are some fires you need to be starting.

Again, I know next to nothing about the show, so I don't know anything about his character, but it's entirely possible that people here do indeed frequently call him their favorite character because they relate to him the most. That doesn't mean they're closed-minded, or are unable to appreciate the other characters.

"Oh, here we go again! Here's your (You). You're such a brave little snowflake. But all snowflakes melt, turn to water, and eventually end up in the ocean, forgetting that they were once part of a proud snowflake family. Turn your back on all that, just to impress your new hippie friends. Just don't expect me to stay here to watch it."

They've allowed the general back from /trash/ to serve as your containment board. Please push your agenda there.

> Tumblr-senpai

Senpai? Nigger Sup Forums was old when Tumblr was new. That bitch is a kohai. Get your weeaboo shit right.

I'm still trying to mean who you are talking about when it comes to non-binary.
Like how all the gems seem female so they're singular?

>ben on the /sug/ all day and night and mentions of greg happen maybe once per thread.

1/10 troll made me reply

Disregard faggots. Post Greg.

Because while they are a race of strong empowered womyn who dont need no man, they are still colossal fuck ups when it comes to raising steven into a normal, functional adult.

Legit why is Greg so hot?
I find him hot young and old I dont even know why I find him so sexy.

Well see, some of us just like characters without putting a socio-political agenda into our own goddamn feelings you fucking absolute weird cunt.

Do you know what that is, you mong? Feeling? Liking people and things? Not somehow making yourself feel only when your articulated thoughts agree with the feeling?

Greg is a relatable dude, a caring father... He screws up from time to time but he always fixes his mistakes... And he's very supportive of his son while the gems lack in that department
I like most of the characters in SU and Greg is no exception

I'm living outside that box because i don't watch your shit cartoon for five year olds
Fuck you OP

Greg is the father we wish we had, or want to be.

BACK
TO
TUMBLR

Do you think Pink Diamond was given a warrior's death, or do you think Rose ambushed her and killed her without honor?

BELIEVE IN

>i actually really like greg as a character but people who claim he's best character out of a cast like SU's are just proving the uncomfortable point that the only characters we care for are straight white guys. try living outside the box a little Sup Forums

"My favorite character is Greg too!!!" - Rebecca Sugar, creator of Steven Universe
>reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2e4gmx/i_am_rebecca_sugar_creator_of_steven_universe_and/cjw2d66/

>the current year
>discriminating based off of race
Disgusting

Sounds like you've got a sickness

And the only prescription

Is Greg's murdercock

Greg is literally called murdercock. He exists on Sup Forums as sex murderer whose purpose is to kill xenos with his dick.

Dude, if we got into the box, we wouldn't be here.

Would the Imperium see Greg as a hero or heretic for killing so many xenos with his murdercock?

The best part is that Greg is Rebecca favorite character and the voice actor love him as well and one of them ship him with Pearl

The world was young, the mountains green,
No stain yet on the Moon was seen,
No words were laid on stream or stone
When old Moot woke and walked alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=iScUZ75bW94

>non-binary

Is his dong mighty enough to put down a diamond, though?

Well that's just cause most posters here like girls. Look around other circles and you'll find some fetish stuff with Greg too.

Sup Forumsumblr in action.

Neck yourself. Greg is the best character in Steven Universe. End of.

Well it killed rose, and rose killed pink diamond, therefore, the murdercock can overpower a diamond with relative ease

Tumblr fuck off.

Just saw one episode with my son
how kids can watch this abomination?
This is literally gay propaganda , why the fuck this air on a kids channel?
Gonna block CN from my tv channel list.

You can't just tell someone they're a bigot because you don't like their choice of a FAVORITE CHARACTER. I love Carl from ATHF the most, doesn't make me racist against blacks and jews, nor homophobic towards mentally retarded gays.

Hell, if anything, Garnet is literally binary since she's a Fusion.

Stevonnie would be nonbinary, but I think they're the only one.

We call them traps here.

>Non-binary

It actually makes sense since they're aliens.

Greg is alright 'cuz he cucks a lesbian so HARD, she turns into a bad ripoff match up of two female leds of Revolutionary Girl Utena.

>straight white guys
>straight

Considering being abducted by aliens into a utopian like pairing society and then being rescued by his son, his mother's ex-lover and a horde of multicoloured rocks with breasts was only his third wildest weekend, he's probably done something at least slightly hedonistic.

Also, it's almost like you don't browse the threads. Everyone's favourite character is always Lapis or Poil or another gem and whoever they want them to fuse with. Greg just hasn't done anything controversial since season 1, so he's well liked.

SU has a pretty crap cast of characters, ironically Greg is the gem amongst them.

Smoky Quartz + other potential Steven fusions also count then.

youtu.be/dgsf84heH4g
Sketch

>i actually really like greg as a character but people who claim he's best character out of a cast like SU's are just proving the uncomfortable point that the only characters we care for are straight white guys.

That's not why he's the best.

He's the best because TOM SCHARPLING, you munch!

That's a big bait.

5 year olds wouldn't get much out of it. It's more for 12 year old girls who are still into princesses but are too clever for the standard disney fare.

You're just sore because you're a gay man and you aren't being represented.

What makes Greg a great character

I'm pretty sure Stevonnie ain't packin, but it's not like that will ever be confirmed or denied.

He's a decent, earnest guy and not a mentally ill space rock.

There's this faggot on YouTube who drew the same comparison. Rantasmo I think his name was. Surprisingly level headed for an SJW ally ;)

among the superheroes the most interesting character is always the one without powers

>NEW REVIEW

this is true, not even just among superheroes

Take for instance Sokka, from ATLA

Or Rock Lee, from Naruto

>Show has great character
>We shouldnt like him because he's a he
See, this is when people should say shit like "Go back to tumblr", not when somebody disagrees with "saving someones life means they are obliged to have sex with you."

people like that even though he's just a normal guy, he still manages to give Steven advice and support him.

Greg isn't the usual bumbling idiot like other cartoon dad's are. He just doesn't know a lot about Gem information like the CGs do. but still he tries his best to be useful

But Greg is unironically the best character. He still has flaws but try to overcome them, acts well behaved towards everyone... If you wanted a friend from SU, you'd want Greg

>Greg isn't the usual bumbling idiot like other cartoon dad's are.
Hasn't that become such a dusty stereotype that more things are ditching it? The dad in Rick & Morty is a shit but for more complex reasons than just "lol dumb".

Well, who do you think is the best character
>inb4 lapis