So

So
>Harley beat up a guy almost to death
>stripped his clothes off
>checked out if the cock matched
>not the right cock, so not the Joker, still kills the dude
Why aren't sjws yelling sexual assault?

Other urls found in this thread:

popcultureuncovered.com/2016/04/18/comics-youve-got-your-diversity-so-why-dont-you-buy-them/
archive.is/QcEme
youtu.be/eXMxRDpopoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>strong independent womyn taking charge

SJWs don't read comics.
They get sent specific pages with no context and then complain about them.

according to SJWs, killing men is a good thing

I think they just read Gail Simone's twitter and get mad about whatever she's mad about at any given moment.

Most didn't even understand what was going on.

This is true, one reviewer didn't know what was going on because she couldn't understand Harley's dialogue

People are very hypocritical when it comes to Harley, or female characters in general.

I'm disappointed that we didn't get a detailed description of the Joker's dick though.

Palmiotti makes her speak like a retard.

>sjws
>getting mad over death of a straight white male

oh user, you're so new.

I agree. He puts so many random words into her dialogue that I don't think some of those words are even real words

"It's OK if a woman does it" mentality.

EEEXCUSE ME, the JOKER identifies as a CLOWN, and is the duly deputized Ambassador from IRAN to the UN.

Check your privilege.

Because they don't care. Contrary at what this thread says, most SJWs dropped the book for various reasons

SJW's dont care about comics or videogames or /stuff/ in general most of the time.

I dont wanna be generalizing, but I -feel- that they go where there's drama and ways to virtue signal, and if comics-videogames, ect is where they go, they go, and get involved, like chameleons, temporarily, and then, move on.

It's happened a lot.
A lot of LBGTQ+ and SJW friendly titles and stuff just die really fast, and the authors complain.

popcultureuncovered.com/2016/04/18/comics-youve-got-your-diversity-so-why-dont-you-buy-them/

archive.is/QcEme

That's what Marvel fails to understand - that people who blog about comics online are not the same people who actually spend money on them.

Because you say so. You want to feel oppressed by imagined sexism, so you've decided that no one would ever complain about this, asked "why not", and in all likelihood decided to answer that question for yourself.

An appropriate follow-up question would be, when people complain about this sort of thing happening to a woman, why do you attempt to shout them down, and why are you flip-flopping now?

This one SJW I know used to buy the book but don't anymore since she realized that it was a waste of time and money because of how Palmiotti treated Ivy and the Harley/Ivy ship

Because Harley is a bad girl and she Killed the one who dared to pretend to be her precious Mr. J.

Make sense to me.

I just think Harley is a shit character in general. Liked her a bit in TAS but I always found it far fetched that the joker managed to turn her full batshit.

Also she solely exists to be jokers side kick and stories with her that don't also have the joker in them are trash.

If they thought it was ever going to be canon they were delusional. Palmiotti, hell, even Dini, don't care as much as people think they do.

See, that's the trick. Real comic book fans stick with comics. They focus and forgive bad runs, and if they stop collecting comics, they get back into the horse eventually. I cant tell you how hard I dropped Spiderman after the OMD debacle, only to get back on it a year later, only to try to drop it again during the Superior Saga, only to pick it up again.

Comic book fans are diehards who come back to their love.SJWs just wont be. They'd rather have an extra cup of Starbucks coffee a month.

Agreed.
I never liked her. I dont even know how she ends up being so capable a fighter in Suicide Squad or surviving any fight- she's not a fighter, she's not a rogue, she doesnt have any training- she's BARELY a psychologist after fucking her way through college, and then now she's apparently on a on and off relationship with the Joker, whom with she was a genocidal massmurderer with, an accomplice to brutal , heinous crimes, if not also a mass murderer by herself.

I dont understand how she's 'cool'.
She doesnt have a heart of gold, either, or secretly spared people from the Joker's wrath.She was always MUH PUDDIN.

Yeah, I agree. What's funny though is that her and her friends like to pretend that this book doesn't exist

Thing is Harley solo is a bad run throughout. So your logic doesn't apply here until the book has a creative change. This book never had a good story

I liked Harley in TAS because instead of going on to be a mass-murderer, she got a brutal reality check, got out of the business permanently, and slapped her grandkids upside the head when she found out they were making the same mistakes she did.

>I don't wanna be generalizing, but I -*-*-*-FEEL-*-*-*- that the people with bad opinions who say bad facts are all just bad invaders who pretend to have personality traits other than being bad just so they can be more bad and hurt our good with their bad.
A lot of people feel the same way. You might call them "warriors".

we could have had a much better character

>harley ends up as the jokers keeper in some way as she distracts him from murdering people with her body and secretly lets his prisoners escape

I thought she was being re-branded as a hero, or at least anti-hero

Killing cis scum is just supposed to be an "oh you!" moment

I never thought so.
This isnt Dragon Ball, where a innocent killing, mass murdering, genocidal fuck gets to come back and just be accepted as part of society.

She was never a Punisher Anti Villain who only killed badguys, she never got retconn'd to be always under the influence of a magical alien parasite from beyond space.She just fucking killed because it was fun to her, and because she liked making puddin' happy.

She should just have gotten killed years ago, she's not the hyper paranoid- edge of sanity Joker, where he's like a quantum box capable of anything because writers deem it so...she's just a random woman who fucked through college and became a fucking evil bitch.

>new issue comes out
>"YAS QUEEN SLAY"
>"Free Harley from Joker's abuse!"
>mfw

>Why aren't sjws yelling sexual assault?

Why are you?

Imagine if the Joker did this.
>"ah, not her pussy, moving on"

Harley is a nice lady.

Sounds like Sup Forums. They're sjws?

In a sense, though they wouldn't use that term, of course.
There's two sides to every coin, after all.

Pretty much the other side of the same coin

>GMILF

So what happened to harley in batman beyond after joker died? just became a normie and started a family after all that shit?

Is Harley the new face of DC or something?
I see her being plugged everywhere.

I mean she was a sexy Psychologist who barely passed Gotham University thanks to a large Gymnastics Scholarship amid rumors of seducing her professors. With a fearsome determination to succeeded, as a Criminal Psychologist, a oddly specif goal that needs more details. Then was "rehabilitated" by the Joker at Arkham while she was trying to rehabilitate him. The only interesting note was that it was Batman returning a beat up Joker to Arkham that was said to have made her snap.

There are too many good back stories that just got crammed into her in one big mess, and now what is she?
Any time she starts acting in a typical manner they smash her up again. But the Joker is the lord of Chaos and you can't have two of those alive at the same time.

So what is she?

Pretty much. I don't think they ever explained it in detail, but her granddaughters were part of the Neo-Joker gang and she bitched them out after bailing them out of jail.

Yes.

Harley dear, I think you're the dysfunctional one when it comes to relationships. Or, y'know, functioning as a human being.

Most likely. Dini never explained Harley's story after Joker's death, and I don't think he ever will

Look up horseshoe theory. Sup Forums and SJWs are essentially exactly the same in every way except they argue for different ideologies.

Can only assume something like that.
But she said something that implied the Joker was the father and having kids changed everything, but honestly that raises more questions.

I only remember some retard who asked him if the twins were related to Ivy and he shut him down.

Nah, she said that Joker and her were planning to have kids but (and I quote) "rather than go through all the joy of childbirth, they decided to adopt" which is why they kidnapped Tim. Joker never really impregnated Harley

>Horseshoe theory
>not a crock of shit
The political spectrum is a 2D Cartesian plane not a 1D line, the only reason you perceive horseshoe theory as valid is because you're comparing the authoritarian left to the authoritarian right, and the similarities come exclusively from the authoritarian aspect of the ideologies. The extreme left and right are nothing alike. If you compared the libertarian left to the authoritarian right or vice versa you'd find diametrically opposed views. That, and the marginalization of the authoritarian left and liberal right often cause left ideologies to be misattributed to the right.

I was talking more to the fact that radicalization looks similar no matter what ideologies are being used.

And you know what. Honestly, the ideology isn't really important to these people. Its the sense of belonging and community they lack elsewhere. Its why most SJWs and pollacks actually know very little about politics despite spending most of their time arguing about it.

>she's just a random woman who fucked through college and became a fucking evil bitch
oh, so that's why sjws identify with Harley

I remember Harley saying something about not wanting to ruin her figure.

Actually I remember her complaining about the idea of kids ruining her figure, as she liked loosing slim.

This idea that they kidnapped kids would explain a lot. Would keep her thin, not deal with Jokers messed up biology and seems halfway reasonable given they are both criminal psychos. But I wounder how the legal paper work worked that let her keep them after all that.

>"Hello, I am the Joker and I here to adopt some kids. I'll take the finest miscreant you got. But not too young, I hate kids you know."

He's a white male, so it's okay.
You can kill/rape/torture those and it's fine, fine.

double standard? what?

that's exactly what they do.

youtu.be/eXMxRDpopoo

1:57 timemark

She didn't want to experience childbirth

>Actually I remember her complaining about the idea of kids ruining her figure, as she liked loosing slim.

Where it was explained that? All I know is from the flashback from Return of the Joker

for sjw it isn't about justice, it's about revenge for shit that never happened to them.

I don't remember, but it would likely be one of the older animated ones or maybe justice league as I watched those more.
I think there was another time were she got mad at Ivy over a vague fat joke, so her figure is something she cares about on some level.

harley ongoings shouldn't be allowed to feature or mention the joker at any time

why do you care what they think? why are you going out of your way to give them more attention? why are you so 12?

>anti SJW are just as bad as SJW XD

You stupid fucks make me sick.

The difference is they don't have a strangle hold on the media or the ability to get people fired and ruin their professional lives. When was the last time "Sup Forums" got pandered to? When was the last time a business or publisher was pissing themselves because they said something "Sup Forums" didn't approve of?

They got Hillary fired. Get your life in check cause you're sjwing right now.

Gamergate

What attention? Unless I struck a nerve, that is.

Ohohoho I see what you did there.

>You gave them a single post on Sup Forums, do you not realize how much more that adds to the legitimacy?!

I never said anti-SJWs were as bad as SJWs, just that they are basically doing the same types of things on opposite ends of the spectrum.

Your blind rage is hilarious, though.

She's the Deadpool of DC now. She was a niche character popular with comic fans who had a sudden increase in fame after getting more exposure to more mainstream audiences through video games and later movies. A funny mass murderer who gets a free pass from even the most virtuous of heroes (Spidey/Batman) to do whatever she wants because she's popular. Now she crosses over with everyone, is nothing like her former self and her old fans are all tired of her.

>The comics are using movie design for harley

>hey guys, here's a crazy idea, maybe when you demand comics to cater to you you should buy comics that cater to you!
Took them too long to figure out. The comment section is a little extra dose of spicy cancer.

Anti-sjws are worse than sjws cause they're entirely reactionary. Your whole lives are centered around what the sjws do or think and you constantly bring them up.

>outrage over the lack of outrage.
Way to be a colossal faggot OP.

Men should be ashamed that they have a penis.

>Harley kills a guy after comparing cocks

Lol, what?

So does the Joker have a huge cock or multicolor pubes or something?

Only at least they bitch about the comic and not what people thought about the comic so they're still better comic book fans than Sup Forums.

She's so intimately familiar with it she can recognize it at a glance.

It's probably above average in size, though.

Wasn't there a white cop who got brutally murdered while trying to help as a sight gag in a recent Marvel event? I think it was with that little girl who was a living cosmic cube or something.

The Real Joker's cock has a tattoo of a smiley face.

No its not even remotely the same thing.
SJWs are trying to remove what people love and hold dear, we are trying to preserve such things.
We are all fucking good with diverse characters we just ask you don't nuter/prude up or mischaracterize beloved characters to make them look good.

A bone white cock.

The fake Joker bleached his skin... but not his cock.

Sexual assault only happens when a MALE attacks a Woman or LGTBIMQIAASOSIDK

>we are trying to preserve such things.
No you're not, you're just impotently bitching.
>We are all fucking good with diverse characters.
Well that's a huge fucking lie.

Yes I am, I want to preserve Cheesecake so I buy cheesecake comics.

Not a lie at all, Black Panther is the best comic coming out by Marvel by far, its fucking fantastic. And Fem Thor is actually good aside from the Titana issue and a few plot holes.

Well what else could you do? How do you fight back then? Because "fighting back" means not catering them. And that's a fight the creators themselves have to do. And they're not doing that anytime soon if Marvel's any indication.

And before you say "don't buy their shit", you're implying that anyone buys the comics they're bitching at in the first place.

Huge white cock with purple tip.

Why can't Hardin replace Timms for the whole book?

>they are basically doing the same types of things on opposite ends of the spectrum

but they aren't you bottom feeding troglodyte.
If it wasn't made clear that they are losing customers because of this behavior it would be far worse than it is. Money is the only language these people care about and right now social media is the holy grail of advertising. There are no forms of entertainment that are immune to this so you can't simply stick to products that you know.

It would be the same if "Sup Forums" campaigned seriously against the Twilight movies or romance novels because of their portrayal of men. But nobody cares.

>How do you fight back then?
Going to an anti-sjw echo chamber is not fighting back, it's you going to your safe space tonl bitch cause you don't have the stones to face these people head on.

>but they aren't.
Yeah they are.

You are being silly user, woman can't rape. Also killing a man after torturing him and humiliating him is exactly what all man deserve, what are you a misogynist pig?