Starfire thread

starfire sucks lol

But can you do the Fandango?

yeah no wonder her sister was infinitely more prefered than her.

>he is a tasteless cuck

>Masturbating to cartoons in the middle of the night instead laying in bed with your gf
You are the real cuck here my friend

I know for a fact that you're not in bed with your girlfriend.
It's me, Jessica. I met a new guy named Rollo. We're through.

In the land of swirls and twirls he's the smartest kid around

Hey sup ya'll I'm Rollo. I usually hang out over on /diy/ but what can I say? I love the works of Marv Wolfman.

I'm in Europe, it's midday here, you fuckwad

How's that dick taste, cuck? Like nine year old pussy? Appeasing Eurotrash faggot.

>instead laying in bed with your gf
What an excellent piece of fiction you wrote. I needed a good chuckle.

>implying Starfire is one of the Sup Forums characters most likely to cuck you

Isn't*

It's true. She literally learns new languages through cucking. It's like an instant cuck school where she fills her brain with cuck and gets a degree in cuckonomics

You know the weird part, Starfire DOES seem like the alien-type who'd cheat on you and have multiple partners on the side because she doesnt get what your hang up on infidelity is- she still loves you, she just wanted to bang someone else.And she'd feel totally innocent, like you're the one with hangups.

>tfw Starfire tells everyone how big Robin's dick is.

OR, how small. I mean, he is just..a human.
Dude aint no kryptonian, know what I'm sayin?

By now she'd hopefully know humans well enough to tell me that she loves me but I need to be aware Tamaranians are not monogamous.
And if I ask her to work with me on scheduling after the first time I walk in on her and Wonder Woman air-69'ing in the living room I expect her to do that.

>Tamaranians are not monogamous.
err, they are.
They have average monogamious family system.

Starfire sounds just like Princess Bubblegum but more retarded

Just made me think, what would happen if you tried to bang Starfire? Would her super strength apply to her vagoo and crush your pee-pee like a Hydraulic press?

How did "cuck" become so twisted it can mean "person without girlfriend?" If you are raising someone else's child you are a cuck. At least keep the overused buzzwords straight.

Remember that she spent 10 years slobbering over cock in the citadel

>buzzwords

Is any of that stuff directly connected with the Starfire in the cartoon? Cause as far as I know I treat cartoon Starfire and comic Starfire as two completely different characters.

She does sucks.SUCKS ALOT OF MUH DICK!

>gf
Was life of slavery worth those 60 seconds of fap+?

Whats with all these troq threads?

>>implying Starfire is one of the Sup Forums characters most likely to cuck you
What? She's been with like 4 dudes, all long term relationships. Hell, Dick broke her heart.

>they sound same
gee, I wonder why

stop saying that! you're making her sad >_

You say that like it's a bad thing.

(in mr.enters voice) OH FUCK YOU! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN?! WHO DOES THIS?!

It's implied that some of that shit happened on the episode of her introduction.

Can Raven also be included?

nah, those lizards would be evaporated in this case.

Raven has a pretty good thread of her own desu

I love Raven and Star as BFF's. They're polar opposites and yet they compliment each other so well.

>Meme reaction image.
>Meme spouting.
>le cuck!
You could not possibly be declaring your own faggotry any more than you are.

lmfao he deleted his post

no I didn't
It as deleted

Dem thighs.

I would say that it's good, but the artist lacks originality.
I mean, I saw her other drawings and characters look all the same

Yeah, IAHFU seems to really suffer from same-face syndrome. But the bods she draws are pretty good.

can't disagree with that

If your wife is cheating on you and you're okay with it, that makes you a cuckold.

Starfire sure is cute when drawn off-model, isn't she?

>we should find mad mod and pound him right now

How op was that universe if Tamarians were considered nothing?

tamaraneans are considered inferior, because they are technologically primitive barbarians...aaand they are peaceful. and no "nice is weak" is not about war like, its about survival of the fittest. something like a darwin award we have here.

I know that pool...

>aaand they are peaceful. and no "nice is weak" is not about war like, its about survival of the fittest. something like a darwin award we have here.
What?

She had a fling with Captain Comet

>still gets it wrong
If you encourage or at least know and are okay with your wife sleeping around, you're a cuck.

Because of the implication you're raising another man's child.

fucked up, right?
I've read somewhere, they were despised because of their peaceful careless lifestyle. So, nice is considered weak as just as "SotF", not because of warlike nature. Well, on the otherhand, they are displayed as flying vikings, so I maybe wrong.
wait, what the hell am I doing, it's a fictional universe, that every author alters as he wants

I understand the civilization thing, I just think it's funny that their power wouldn't force the rest of the galaxy to acknowledge them as SOMETHING. It's how it seems to work in real life, as well as The Big 2 and their related universes most of the time.

well, when a lizardass subhuman race defeats you, you somewhat deserve exterminatus i.m.h.o.

You have to remember she was experimented on. The full powers aren't natural. Also it's the Vega system, shit is fucked there anyway. They didn't even have GLs for a while.

They acted like her biggest powers were completely natural, though. Most of her people had her strength.

Why Did Blackfire have them too?

>Has the physical incarnation of sex prancing around naked in front of him
>only thinks about his family.
Buddy was too pure.

she was also tortured. and their brothers too. This is in comics of course

DELETE THIS

no

Thunderbolts and lightning
Very very frightening me!

Forunantly my superpower is having a dick made out of kryptonite.

They call me Kyrptofuck.

robin and starfire have a daughter, so no

Who drew that? It looks hawt.

>tfw you'll never have a Starfire to call your own

Make Tamaran great again.

>wow, you're like a big orange supergirl

no shit sherlock

Wait just a bit....... why wasn't this deleted?

>there will be more Star/Starfire costume swap or I will burn something down.

are you guys really trying to turn this into a general?

I really liked Buddy and Starfire's friendship.
Why'd she stop living with them?

C U C K E D
U
K
E
D

She was... distracting Cliff.

the boy's face is telling us everything

the only thing shooped is his arm placement, that is genuinely the face the artist gave him. that super creepy face

Galileo, Galileo
Galileo, Galileo
Galileo figaro

magnifico!

Oh yeah, there was no doubt during that arc that Cliff wanted to get orange crush on his face.
Hell, he walked in on her sunbathing naked too.
Also, I liked Starfire and Buddy's relationship because Buddy was completely disinterested in her sexually. Like she's walking around butt naked and he barely even notices. It's kinda cute.

Guy has wife and children
dude, it's called chastity.

If mods don't care, why should we?