Stranger

youtu.be/RUk4Vje_mCQ

Queen Firecrotch talks about kissing the NIG

BASED

Black people smell different, that's why she said he was stinky. He wasn't in the dumpster that long.

>wasn't in the script
Artistic freedom, goy. Forcing a child to have to her first kiss with a negro is perfectly ok.

They make a cute couple, fuck off.

Winston gonna get cucked by based Mike

They gon make some tadpoles

These fuckers give off a pedo vibe

Wont be surprisedif they pass em around

This. The whole scenario going on in that video felt super pedophilic. Bunch of grown men playing pretend with children and "joking" around the issue of intimacy. There's a grossness to what's going on there.

>walk around day to day
>see stunningly attractive redheads everywhere
>sure there are frankentroll ones too but they’re a minority
>turn on tv
>only fat curly haired freckle blasted pumpkin faced gingers are ever allowed screentime

What did Hollywood mean by this?

Lol
Sadie does not like this pairing at all, she is pretty much trying to stop the Duffers from pursing a full blown romance between Max and Lucas.

i feel sorry for her. obviously, she wants finn instead. i bet she must be really jealous of bobby brown

Just a couple of soyboys.

How old is the Indian chick irl?

No, go fuck yourself. If you don't want to have to kiss somebody then just say no or better yet don't become a degenerate "actress".

>filename

I'm not watching it.

What did she say?

I hate niggers.

Thanks.

Guess I'm watching it now.

What's with those two fucking creeps.

Ricky Bobby put the evil on her.

>already signed the contract
>already shot a ton of scenes
>implying she could refuse without pissing a whole lot of people off

>"if you don't kiss this nigger in the last 5 seconds of the season I'm gonna get really really mad!"
>oh jeez!
The scenarios you paint in your head are laughably unrealistic. She never had to kiss the blackberry. Like she said herself it's not an important romance or even a romance at all.

The thing is, you can't blame her for not liking people of color.

There is an old disgust mechanism wired in every human, to prevent racial interbreeding.
Because back in the day different races lived in isolated groups in different areas of the world. So when you met person from a different race it was very likely that they would transfer you some pathogens that your immune system wasn't familiar with, which would result in death in most cases.
Sorta like how majority of american indian natives died within a couple of decades after spaniards invaded their homeland.

They barely even talked to each other you stupid nigger

Is this the kind of gibberish taken for granted in the wonderland that is Sup Forums?

>i was just joking but then i decided to make her for real
classic jews

This felt like True Detective all over again, but worse. The Duffer brothers shit the bed.

Keeping Eleven away from the cast was retarded, nothing felt vital or iconographic like it did in the first- things just happened. The punk episode was laughable. Nothing really of interest or any 'wow that looks really cool' moments. Winona wasnt given anything to work with. Brett Gelman and Sean Astin carried the season on their back.

This is actually a scientifically proven fact.
Obviously the mechanism isn't needed anymore and can be eventually bypassed by social conditioning.

I'm not defending it or anything.

even if its a natural thing there are people that simply cant stand another particular person.

Like no matter what he does you just hate his guts. He's a nice person but you still despise the asshole

t's niggers in particular.

Every race of humans that left subsaharan africa and managed to form civilizations views niggers as offputting and disgusting.

I still want Italian kid to get her because he is such a goofy asshole

I she will be the Bev of the group and the boys will run a train on her because she has deliberately guided the gang into the tunnels so they get lost.

that's repellent.

the writing team agreeing that an 80s, midwestern interracial relationship is unrealistic then one of the directors just forces her to kiss the nigger in the scene anyway because he can tell she doesn't want to do it.

so fucking insidious.

All memes aside Hollywood's on some kind of crusade against red heads, everyone of them gets blackwashed or at the have their genetics blacked like in ST.

I guess Jews hate gingers?

I just noticed they didin't even kiss on the lips lol they sort of went to the side on the cheek. In france we do that three times just to say hello

Bud this is also the scientific foundation for the left's notion that people are inherent racist. The difference is their narrative only focuses on white people.

It's an asshole move to have your first kiss taken away by a surprise scene that wasn't originally in the script. Max and Lucas's romance was really forced too.

Just imagine the jew producers LITERALLY masturbating to forcing her to kiss that buck. Imagine it. It happened.