/sug/: Lapidot will never happen edition

/sug/ Steven universe general

Am I having fun? Edition

Last thread [NEW RELEASES]
>Weekly episodes to return Feb. 10, will include The New Crystal Gems and Storm in the Room
thegeekiary.com/steven-universe-returns-weekly-timeslot-feb-10/40977
tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/steven-universe/episode-guide/EP01616432?desc=on
>Full bomb released by CN itself! Episodes 11 to 15
Direct/Torrent: sug.rocks/dl.html
Marebucks: Starting from marebucks.com/sun/112

[EPISODES & OTHER MEDIA]
>Episode downloads
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
Comics, soundtracks, older 720p/1080p episodes:
mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
>Official airing schedule in EST (click to the right of the logo)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LEAKS] (make sure to use spoiler tags when discussing)
>2-minute previews and screenshots from CN server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot and other cool /sug/ stuff
sug.rocks/leaks.html

[OFFICIAL SITES]
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

[MISC]
>SDCC Zuke/Tang Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/text//sug//type/op/
desuarchive.org/trash/search/text//sug//type/op/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think Rose at least gave Pink Diamond a fair chance to fight?

Or do you think she stabbed her in the back like a bitch?

Gems should tonguekiss.

green is best

Don't forget to get up and stretch when you've been sitting down for a while!

I feel like Rose was likely forced into a "me or you" situation with Pink Diamond, where either she had to shatter her or be shattered herself. Regardless, I really doubt that she just stabbed her out of nowhere, that doesn't seem in line with the way her character has been presented, or in line with the general tone of the show. She's morally grey, not outright evil.

Jasper is best gem and I am in love with her

Yes

lel

Correct

Lapidot is a good ship

oh no it's retarded

oh no

>Uprooted and destroyed.
>Sorry Lapis, I tried.

Lapis is getting shattered isn't she?

lapiven

dat hivemind

here is a better ship

>peridot ship
Still shit

It's a poor mans ship.
If it was a boat, it would be a car.

Pearlven.

this

>1961
>Not owning an Amphicar

>tfw you'll never get to bang this stone cold betty

It would fit her tragic characterization. Plus, the crew doesn't seem to want to spend a lot of time on her.

If it's a ship-themed thread let's be honest and admit that Jaspearl is the ship that has the most charater development and story-boosting potential, it'd actually work and add insteresting stuff to the story, and the resulting honorable battle kung fu warrior fusion would be amazing to see.

Steven has.

Used goods are no good

>Not wanting best Gem to have love

great taste

i'm baffled zuke was stupid enough to have amedot as the 'they're just close friends' pair while lapidot is 'POWERFUL QUEER LOVE' despite amedot actually working organically and giving amethyst some development

No. Becky couldn't do that. Right?

I'm sure it's just Lapis getting out of her downer funk, because Zuke was obsessed with showing her as depressed without getting better.

reminder

I imagine Rose gave her many chances in the past to stop.

It's not like Rose would have come to the decision to stab her in the back like a bitch lightly.

>uprooted and destroyed
What relationship is she talking about? Lapis/Jasper?

She knew in advance that it was going to be a domestic violence thing, for both of them, right?

If the crew is going to add another ship, I really have to wonder if Amedot is going to be it. Zuke was so triggered about Lapidot not happening. Peridot has to be getting with someone else.

Get that shit out of here, I wish only to see the unstoppable Jaspnet fusion and her planet-shattering thighs

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

>best Gem
user please, I can only laugh so hard.

fucking this x1000

I think it's more likely that no ships are going to be confirmed, whereas Zuke wanted Lapidot to be a prominent thing.

not if you keep posting ant-friendly images images

>pic related to everything but the planet-shattering thighs part

Somebody skipped leg day

>Amethyst anything

kill yourself shitter.

dashing Donny and handsome hank = best ship

dont be so retarded

Jasper just wants to fly

Maybe she should lose weight first.

Well being in a bubble is kinda like flying

this, shipping is ultimately pointless when the only relationship that is going to develop is obviously Steven's and Connie's. And sometimes Greg and Rose through flashbacks.

>sometimes Greg and Rose through flashbacks.
Nope, Greg and Rose flashbacks are done. Greg's flashbacks have all been in chronological order and we're already past the point of Rose being gone.

the artstyle has gotten so bad i could barely recognize this as being from SU until i remembered the episode

we've gotten no flashbacks with rose's pregnancy though? surely they'd do an episode around that

I demand more centi

>has gotten so bad
>episode 9

Emerald

I honestly think Pearl x Greg has a small chance of being canon though it's not my favourite ship by far

We'll probably see some Rose centered flashbacks of Greg as more of the Pink Diamond shit gets done.

>creators aren't going to develop any more relationships
>shipping is dead
Select only one.

The creators not developing relationships doesn't SINK ships.

i wasn't clear i guess

i mean the art was better BEFORE

White Diamond > Yellow DIamond > Blue Diamond > Pink Diamond > Pearl/Yellow Pearl/ Blue Pearl > Lapis > Holly Blue > Bismuth > Sapphire > Rose > Rubies >Garnet > Prime Kindergarten Amethysts > Jasper/Skinny/Carnelian > Amethyst >Peridot

Not to mention, the crew has has been extremely tight-lipped about Amedot

so it was downhill after the first 8 episodes?

Peridot's in the background, son, Amedot ain't getting developed.

They're going to shill Pearl/Rose coming up.

That's a ship I could get on. They have really great chemistry between each other and their characters work really well with each other. Quite honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they've "experimented" with each other outside of fusion.

i'd say by the start of season 3

to be fair that seems to be standard for CN shows

Is Pearl the eldest Crystal Gem? seems like it would be between her, Sapphire, Ruby, and Lapis

Opalnet.

right after season one is the general rule of thumb for when the quality of everything about the show started going downhill

>Bismuth below Pearl
I highly doubt it. Pearl was only a couple thousand years old when she began fighting in the rebellion and Bismuth had helped build multiple colonies before. Given the time span of each colony and likely the long amount of time in between each conquest I'd say she's far older than Pearl.

The art has been all over the place since episode 1 user, it depends on who's storyboarding

Lapis isn't a Crystal Gem nigger

it's always been inconsistent

but now everything just looks worse overall.

connie's fuckhuge eyes are a good example.

Jaspopal

Lapis and Pearl are probably tied with Sapphire. Ruby was probably created like two hundred years before she ran into Sapphire (like two weeks in Gem age, lmao).

Feb 10th son

Well I guess it depends on Ruby and Sapphires age. Since Sapphire is a court gem, she's probably been around longer than Pearl who was probably made to order on Earth

It go like

>Sapphire >Ruby >Pearl >Amethyst

So I guess Garnet is the oldest comparatively. She acts like the mom/older sister of the group anyway.

ew incest

Ew a retard

Pearl wasn't made on Earth. She was a couple of thousand years old when she first joined.

yes, the episode that will cement lapis into being a permanent meme with no real personality, character development, or reason for existing

We've past that moment already.

Earth quartzes are BABIES

Deracinated is a better word than uprooted

I agree. I'm guessing Bismuth's the oldest, followed by Lapis, then Pearl.

If Lapis' line about only being on Earth a short time indicates her familiarity with her job, she's also probably assisted in creating multiple colonies.

Not only that but she outright put more effort into her bait hsip than the otp she's obsessed with

At least That Will Be All shook off memeface Yellow Diamond

White Pearl

...so is Blue Diamond basically an emotional retard now?

"Yellow Diamond says it'll be over soon." (or something like that)

Does she even do anything but fly around and cry about Pink DIamond?

I don't know if you remember the rest of that episode

I hate it, if they were going to give her a long neck they should have stuck with it

It's even on the mural too, so what is the excuse? Goddamn.

>Does she even do anything but fly around and cry about Pink DIamond?
Did you not watch the leak of That Will Be All?

She throws peanuts at the humans in the zoo

I'm glad because up until that moment I had really liked her.

yeah this still looks better than B^U lapis

my point is the art style should have gotten better NOT worse

I liked the long neck in her debut though and thought everyone hating on it was retarded. It made her look more regal

It did get better. It just got worse again

The neck wasn't the problem.

>It's even on the mural too, so what is the excuse? Goddamn.

Well, the episodes are a year apart... and in fact normally would have aired even further apart, if not for the Summer of Steven, so maybe the massive negative reaction to her giraffe neck led them to shorten it up for the next appearance?

Remember that you can link to the trash thread if you need to post risky images

I work 56 hours a week...and forgot to download thee episode before I Went to work.

So yes, I did not watch it.