Fuck Yeah

Ascension Millennium motherfuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>give me money and I'll name names
Nothing worse than a snitch than a greedy snitch

Wrongo bucko. They're all the same names the police have from his 1993 deposition.

Before Ascension
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

>2% of $10,000,000 goal

And there's a 2 month deadline for some reason.

Very awesome

Honestly, I wish whoever allegedly (probably never happened) diddled him would off him so we can all stop being exposed to his cringe.

>hating on based CF and AM

You have no soul.

>reddit spacing
You have no right to speak here.

>The song is called "What up, youth" It's about what's up with the youth
lol also MAN he wants to MJ.

AM?

That's not what Reddit spacing is you idiot

>implying a phone poster gets to tell people what things are
You can't even maintain a computer, kid.

Yeah I assume the only way he didn't actually get a cease and desist is because he was friends with Michael

Judging from how completely fucking neurotic he is I'd say it's not much of a stretch to assume he was passed around as a kid. I don't think he really gives a fuck about stopping them or exposing anything though, I think he just starts getting mouthy every time he need more hush money for fuel his meth habit/whatever ridiculous side pursuit he has going at the time.

There is literally nothing wrong with phone posting.

What a very reddit attitude.

That's worth 2 kg of cocaine

You don't think ten million is a reasonable price for a movie? Not to mention he's gonna have to hire lawyers etc.

are you fucking kidding? He can do his doc with a smartphone and a laptop. What do you think he's going to direct anyway? Big action pieces with angels flying pedophiles away impaled on spikes?
10 million for what? a few interviews and a legal team and a couple bodyguards? gimme a break

What about distribution?

He should have taken "An Open Secret" producers' offer. They would have covered him.

Ascension Millennium dumbass

Are you just throwing words without knowing what they mean? Are you suggesting that with a doc gathering evidence/testimonials of pedophiles victims he would need to pay for distribution?

I actually coulda swore that's the word Corey used.

I wonder what his reaction was to the stranger things s2 comic con trailer with thriller and his buddy sean astin in it.

Man, Skrillex really has fallen on hard times since dubstep became irrelevant.