try MPV

mpv or potplayer

is this 2004 again?

will try, thanks

>doesn't recognize subtitles
How? Unless you've got them under a different name

>use MPC
but that's wrong, what do you even mean "doesn't recognize subtitles". mpc with xysubfilter is probably the best player when it comes to adjusting and using subtitles. and anything else really.

literally never had this issue

if it works it works

you need to enable the subtitles by right clicking, i always forget to reenable subtitles after having to disable them

i don't have the option to load subtitles, i tried dragging them but it switches from the movie file to the srt file and says it doesn't recognize it, i tried with a version that comes with embeded subtitles and they still don't fucking appear

Take a screenshot of your folder

try right clicking

potplayer

the mirror has embedded subs
they should appear but they don't, it's over, i'm uninstalling it

what version you on? your menu looks different from mine
also post your subtitle properties

the latest version, could that be it?

check misc also are you using any codecs

Check Options - Playback - Output

before you uninstall. check if you've got the the right subtitle renderer selected. go into options (press o) -> playback -> output -> subtitle renderer -> internal subtitle renderer. Additionally check options -> subtitles if you somehow fucked with the settings.

I have a similar issue with MPC and subtitles. I'll go through the "load subtitles" option and still nothing.

I find VLC and PotPlayer far better at subtitle recognition.

post a screenshot of output under playback options

Mpv is not as good as Madvr.
>what is ctrl+L
Idiot.

>don't have xysubfilter
Idiots.

already tried

you fucking retard

start the movie. look in bottom right corner of start bar, near the clock to see if there are any subtitle plugins running, like the green arrow for subfilter.

I sitll don't get what madVR is meant to do. Seems like it's just shit for animu

>madVR is an advanced video renderer written by Mathias Rauen, which leverages the power of your graphics card (hereby referred to as “GPU”) for advanced video scaling and processing.
Just some of the advanced features that madVR offers include: high precision YUV>RGB conversion, inverse-telecine with decimation to extract 24p from a 29fps source; frame blending to play back video smoothly regardless of the source framerate and your refresh rate; colorspace transformations and 3DLUT calibration.

It's a renderer. The best one.

In English doc

It's a renderer, mouthbreather.
Fuck off, faggot, go stream.

It's literally a meme. I was one of those madVR filter faggots, but you will never see a difference.

I have another autistic friend who is really into that shit, I went an entire year trolling him into thinking he was using madVR and filters when I deleted MPC-HC from his PC and replaced it with stock MPC-HC. He never noticed a difference for the entire time and for some reason got mad as fuck when I told him.

Not only is there a difference, but it's not even a subtle one. It's incredibly easy to tell, so I don't know what is wrong with your eyes.

BSplayer

>but you will never see a difference.