Is Neil deGrasse Tyson going down as well?

Is no one a decent human being anymore? I trusted you, Black Science Man. You were supposed to make America smart again.

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/10/30/woman-accuses-neil-degrasse-tyson-of-rape-while-she-was-a-grad-student/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mETNhgqGOyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao roastie is REALLY desperate for attention huh

>black science man
It will get buried.

All he has to do is 100% deny it. Dont even apologize. She's got no proof.

Uh-oh

>massive wave of sexual assault accusations
>all liberals

Well he is a nigger

Yup, out of all the women he could have rapped for, he definitely chose her

Didn't stop Spacey from commiting seppuku.

Slipped her a roofie and ran away.

Spacey apologized. He didn't even deny it. He claimed he didn't remember it happening and he could have been drunk. These dummies need to deny 100% if they want to save their asses.

he's a liberal hero. this will have no traction

All rapes throughout history have occurred because both parties disagreed on some thing

Kek

Is he also gay like like Kevin "soap up the loofah here comes the pooftah" Spacey

Seems more like he stole her teeth for one his science experiments and replaced them with tic-tacs so she wouldn't notice. I guess it worked out in the end... she still has no clue what went down.

Vicious.

>People who want sexual deviancy normalized are all secretly rapists/abusers
We need more wholesome films

Someone edit this in his tweets, im too lazy.

umm are you forgettig the rape accusations against drumpf on purpose?

reminds me of all those people who wants piracy legalized

Like digital piracy or Somalian piracy or yarrharr wooden leg parrot piracy?

And send it to that woman, she'll freak.

Trump is untouchable because he does the right thing: deny everything and demand proof

>reminder to self: before accusing famous person of raping you expunge all information about being floridly schizophrenic and get teeth fixed and hair fixed and fist the face too and the wardrobe and get a real career that doesn't smack of lunatic

First a homosexual, now a black person. Way to go TRUMP america.

Nice that you completely forgot about Roger Ailes and O'Reilly

>black guy
>rapes a black woman
Yeah, that's not how it works

*fix the face

Well neither did Weinstein’s and Spacey’s “””victims”””

Yeah but they probably just want to get films (made by rapists) for free.

Bitch is lying.

Anyone with a twitter account should send him this.

Topfuckingzozzle user. Nailed it!

b-but it's not rape when it's a BBC!

NO
MAN
IS
SAFE

heterosexual or faggot, the reign of men is over

I'm watching Cosmos right now. Should I stop now?

Wienstien had audio of him admitting to grabbing a boob, saying "yeah that's what I do. And then embarrassingly begging her to sit next to him.
And then a wave of other women coming out.

Spacey said something like I didn't remember that happening, but maybe it did, if so I'm sorry. Instead of 1. ignoring it or 2. denying it
Saying you don't remember raping someone or coming on to a child, is not the best course of action.

based science black mane

kino

Neil is a black man, so there is no doubt in my mind that he at one point has abused a woman.

p much this. Why are these Hollywood types so fucking retarded?

You mean the one where she said he lifted the arm rest on the plane to grope her but they proved that the arm rests didn't even go up? If he actually sexually assaulted someone I'm pretty sure it would've come out during the primaries, Dems had nothing so they made shit up.

Because they're leftists.

Didn't both of them get drunk beforehand though, I mean Spacey and the 14 year old?

O shieet. I just glanced at woman's boobs today, am I going to jail?

Why would you? It's not like he's going to come out of the tv to shower next to you.

THE FUTURE IS FEMAIL

Have you gotten to the part where Neil tells you there's no god? Wait, that's the whole thing.

Stay right where you are.

Context?

So? That is how things are.

Friendly reminder that James Woods got accused before it was cool.

>science negro
>still a sub-human nigger

Sup Forums was right again.

She has no proof, but neither do the other women accusing men of rape/assult. But while the kevins are forced to apologize and get shit from society, black science man will get a pass because of the word before "science"

Yes, because it's lying to you.
Earth is hollow.
youtube.com/watch?v=mETNhgqGOyE

He raped a woman in college and admitted to it so now he's in jail awaiting trial.

No, this is an old and uninteresting story. The nigger is just an attention whore. Noone cares.

That's not it

Niggers gonna nig

See

>bill cosby raped a woman
>black science man raped a woman
hmmm.. i'm seeing a pattern here

if there was ever a case of the accuser being batshit insane - this is it

Kek the nigger is going down.

BASED NEIL

kek

As much as a hate hacktyson - you're right,

I know Sup Forums is loving to watch Hollywood collapse, and I am as well, but doesn't anyone think this is really ridiculous?
every dumb bint and attention whore is coming out of the woodwork to say so and so raped them 50 years ago or whatever because he touched their thigh at some party
it seems insane

It really is. Just as everything 3rd wave feminism achieved so far

>negro
>rapist

Yep, checks out.

and worse is that people just instantly crumble under any sort of pressure from these nobodies.
serves them right for trying to be "allies"

They instantly crumble because there's probably 50 more cases around the corner and denying it would just pressure those people to come out as well. Hollywood is full of faggot pedos.

My assumption is that they're guilty. Can't imagine an innocent man apologising for something out of thin air

Isn't accusing a black man of rape racist because it's a stereotype that black men rape?

N-words gonna shorthand N-word. Is that better mods? Ruined my get as well.