What the fuck was this?

What the fuck was this?

The Brad Dourif from Child’s Play look that was so popular at the thime.

The most pointless episode in the show. The whole thing reeked of "#relatable!"

A semen demon.

setting up the antagonists of the next season.

That's...actually not a bad idea.

Edgy teen girl has too much creative freedom with the director

bitchin'

It's the only way i can rationalize that episode existing

Yeah. I want that to happen so bad.

11s Jedi training

what tv series is this from?

Diverse Things

Sense 8

Wackier Items

Stranger Things season 2
By far the worst episode of the season which, aside from this shitty side-plot. It gave us a little more information, but honestly they could've done it a lot better.

It was the best episode by far

Unusual Bits

The sexiest version of 11 yet

Go back to tumblr.

Do people really love this show so much?

I see universal praise everywhere outside of here.

I barely made it through the first season. It's pretty obviously normie nostalgia bait. The writing is worse than this last season of GoT, somehow.

Yup, Eight and her crew go back to Hawkins for a bit of revenge against Eleven, her Cop Daddy and their apparent collusion with DoE. Also, Hopper and Toofless feel the effects of the spores they inhaled. Bad boy Brad joins with them Kali's gang.

I actually fucking hated this season. A couole of scenes stood out to me as really well-acted and genuine though. I liked when Mike went off on Hopper for keeping Eleven in his house for nearly a year and not telling anyone. I thought the scenes with Jonathan and Will were really heartfelt. Will was a really good fucking actor this season.
Also, the Max x Lucas romance was forced. It purely exist for diversity only.

Why the hell aren't we writing for Hollywood, instead of the pedos and the rapists?

To be honest, I binged watched Season 1 Sat, and binged Season 2 Sun, only because of the hype. I too do not feel the show was all that great. Also, I'm an oldfag who grew up in the 80's I get a little annoyed at the blatantly obviously/pandering throwbacks.

That scene was cringe. Kids shouting and fighting with adults is not acting.

So Max's step-brother will turn out to be gay and he and Steve will homosex, right?

Well we only share first thing with em

When he started hitting Hop I thought he was about to get WEINSTEINED

>Kevin Spacey tier fan fiction

No, not everyone is a fag

>Not understanding the scene where his dad calls him a faggot

At least I'll know not to anticipate nor watch season 3 then.

The Invisibles preview

Nah. Best scene of this season was definitely Billy the bully getting bitched the fuck out by his dad. That shit was intense. It also explains why Billy is such a fucking asshole. I was hoping they would explain the tension between him and Max, I sort of thought there was a molestation thing going in (there still might be.) I think they also failed to play up the "racist" angle with him and Lucas. After his dad called him a "faggot" I expected Billy to full commit to called Lucas a "nigger" in their fight scene. That type of racism was not a rarity, you know.

The fact that Bob wasn't a double agent just keeping tabs on the family was a bigger fuckup than anything.

this, except for:
>I liked when Mike went off on Hopper for keeping Eleven in his house for nearly a year and not telling anyone
I fucking hated that scene, Mike did nothing but complain in this season.

>its an L joined Antifa episode
What episode number is this again?

That scene was so gay
>the white father is an abusive animal

Funeral for Barb

None for Bob

Based Bob deserved a funeral.

The Mike scene with Hopper was the best piece of acting in this season
Hopefully we'll get some Hopper x Mike moments in next year

>Mike did nothing but complain in this season.
Did you even watch the show? Mike is the most based of the kids

Nah, the biggest bummer was Pollywog‘s death. Imagine all the possibilities if the thing grew up, it could help them in the future n shit

Her character doesn't work when she's not around Mike
They actually turned her into a unlikable brat this time around

>mfw skipped this episode and jumped right to E8 when the doggos came out of the hole
>mfw tv was useful for money

The fat guy that Eleven almost killed looked exactly like Harvey Weinstein

not in this season.

kek

The biggest problem with Season 2, lack of focus. Way too much shit going on
>Eleven’s side story
Her finding her Mom is fine, even expected. But this was way too much. Starting the season with them was a huge mistake too
>Nancy and Jonathon
Weird plot that went nowhere and could have fucked over Dr. Bro
>Dart
Achieved literally nothing except making Dustin less likeable, although how he handled the situation afterwards was great

I liked Billy and Max, if only because Eleven brings no actual character to the group, Zombie Boy is too traumatized to be a kid anymore, and Mike is the whiniest faggot in the world. Max made them actually feel like a group of kids.

this
Mike could take up his mantle and be a sheriff in the future

Mike stays the same in both seasons, but the made the other kids so unlikable that Mike become the best one

It was all worth it to see Mike's face when Eleven comes back. Also, Millie is so different from Eleven, I can't watch any more interviews

fuck you, man, that's crazy

The show should have just focused on the kids finding out Eleven
>season 1 finale Eleven blew into pieces
>nah she's fine she just crawled back out 5 mintues later

He was the de facto main character in S1, but in S2, all he really did was hang out with Will, and act worried.

Because Will is the focal point of this season, he's like Will's best friend so he's always around him.
He still feels like a main character though, that's why every time he showed up it made it feel like watching the actual Stranger Things again

>I'M ACTTTTTTTTTTINGGGGGGGGG

They should have killed off Eleven
I bet it was the original plan before Weinstein got her back

What I missed in this season:
> more exploration of the upside down world, and not that shitty tunnel where there’s nothing to see
> more interaction between the kids group. They literally got separated almost the whole season
> White people
> a better hint for what’s comming the next season, they ended it in the shittiest way possible
> less cringy moments, like that whole episode with the indian girl

What should she have done? Had a completely blank expression on her face?

Paj8 and Emilia Clarke should have an acting competition. It'd be like that episode of Pokémon where it's Metapod vs Metapod.

it's a dip you meme

anyone get tired of seeing Will consistently crying and screaming in every scene?
it was some hammer acting

Yes. Hopefully next season will's shit is done with so he can stop crying every scene.

If the Mind Flayer were smart he'd go for Hopper. Or that Dr. guy. Or 11. All those people are far better possession targets.

Same with Eleven. Both kids had more screaming and crying than actual dialogue (discounting THAT episode.) Made sense as to why, but it would've been nice for them to actually contribute to scenes as more than just emotional pylons.

You raise an interesting point, they have not, nor will not kill off any main characters. A few people should have died in this scenario. Seems like they brought in the Hobbit just to have a big death in the film. They could have killed Steve, but I guess they want to have this "after school special" redeemable nonsense shit.

reddit and memey

Weird Stuff

it clearly was Bitching

kys, virgin.

only two characters I felt sorry for were bob and dart

Eleven was always a shit character. This season just made it very clear.

My first thought was that it was setting up a Diversity Squad spin off show. Stranger things is only getting 1 more season, right? Netflix is gonna try hard to keep that cash cow producing.

>SAVE ME MIKEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Haven't watched the show, but she looks like Antonio Banderas here.

i was watching this episode and when i got 20 minutes in i immediately came here to see if this thread existed
holy fuck women were a mistake

>they have not, nor will not kill off any main characters
Good, fuck this "everyone must die" trend

>keeping around a character whose arc ended is good
kys tbqh famalam

Thinger Strangs

Just finished the season. It was okay I guess but the Straya Thangs episode sucked ass. Also I'd really hoped they focused more on the Upside Down and the actual kids and less on those stupid love triangles.

Sup Forums why did they find a curry nigger actor that looks like a man that can't act at all?

You don't have to KILL everything, but let's be fucking realistic- in the series, those fucking animals are powerful as fuck, they killed (almost) everyone in the facility with ease, and you think that they would not have likely killed one of the kids? Nonsense. Steve, who put himself in direct danger would have been an easy kill. Also, you notice that Paul Reiser was injured seemingly by one of the Demi-dogs, why did he survive??? Well, because he'll be in Season 3. Really stupid.

This

The show is designed towards a younger audience, the lives of these stupid little shits and their development is apparently _the thing._
It's annoying. They are annoying. Hopper is the only good character. When is he going to bang Wynona again? You know he was in side that ass when they were young.

Diversity hire. Shitty acting on her part.

Her best hairstyle

Peculiar Objects

Anybody seen Richie?

literally the worst part of the show. God damn she was terrible. No personality, no humor, shit ugly style, pretty fucking awful with her power(really, a giant metal wall that explodes from the ground, that what you came up with?)

The whole group was way too edgy and junkie to ever be remembered, but at least some of the other junkies had some character, felt like maybe they were semi real people. This girl was 0/10

did the story improve from her being a curry nigger?
did we get a different insight into some plot line because of her different heritage?
or was it completely pointless
it seems we will never know

eleven should have been killed at the end of season 1
the super power bullshit in this episode made the show feel like those marvel netflix series
complete horseshit

i think the only reason doc survived was as a counter to "Papa", halfway through, the Doc actually shows humanity when he really does try and save Will and yells at his coworkers. So in the end he's not totally evil, unlike Papa, so he lives and is redeemed

why did they give her such shitty hairstyles? She looked cute one time at the very end at the dance.

Personally I rock the Brad Dourif from Dune look that was never as popular as it should have been.

Underrated.

Eleven didnt need to die to avoid the Defenders rip off team. That "008" girl was sloppily inserted into the show. The entire season wouldve been fine without her

The whole episode was just some arc for Eleven to use her powers again and to find some inner strength to help her friends. Theres a thousand ways they couldve done that better

She's an autistic lab rat being raised by an alcoholic train wreck. Who the fuck know about hair product in that household?

same reason Lucas and Max ended up together

Oh gosh a nigger and a ginger child kissing!? How progressive