you wish
Jews never lose

I WISH
THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

>Jewllywood crash and burns

Thats actually a good news.

Stuck in my head now.

>I'm so fucked up

Did pizza gate make attacking liberals and jews acceptable again?

Can't wait for the inevitable shooter

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

being gay=being a pedophile. Hollywood has confirmed this as a truth over and over again.

I wish. Unfortunately Hollywood ain't going nowhere - it'll be kept afloat because it's not convenient for it to go yet.

>i told you man i TOLD you about fags

Weinstein
Spacey

Who's next?

Is this dare I say "the end of Hollywood?"

will their degeneracy finally be their total undoing?

If the allegations against Spacey stick, Singer is the obvious one

>some old fuckers are out
>this will totally hurt the new blood

if anything this will help get rid of reboot retard shit

>new x

they are apparently products of a degenerate and vile system

this

it's new hollywood all over again

It needs a replacement to be fully destroyed. If a serious, big time movie industry sprang up on the East coast (not NY) it would be the end of Hollywood.

I think it's been a long time for such a thing as a competitive industry independent from the machinations of Californian studios

>TFW HOLLYWOOD KEEPS FUCKING FALLING DOWN

It would need to be a huge effort on the part of the East coast state and it would need the support of big directors but it could be done.

If Florida/South Carolina/Virginia said it was going to give the same benefits to the film industry that California does and big names like Cameron and Disney moved over it would happen.

>Hollywood is crumbling
>we will finally get movies that aren't absolute fucking shit

Imagine being this unintelligent. Movies are shit because that's what the low intelligence white Christian consumer base of the western world demands. You think new film companies would magically not adhere to the rules of capitalism? Idiot.

>yfw california's economy crashes and the entire state literally burns to the ground

get out of this thread you blight

>what is atlanta

A Hollywood extension. A new mecca would need to be completely rebranded and in a location with similar weather to and on the coast like LA, not in the middle of Georgia

>forced diversity and social justice commie shit everywhere
>capitalist white Christians are the target audience