Wtf i hate magic now

wtf i hate magic now

>wonder if magic smells like something recognizable to non magic users? like maybe candy or burnt flesh?

dude wifi lmao

Is sad one movie can make you hate something as umbrella as magic.

That's like saying I saw sausage party and now I hate comedy

>implying there was anything wrong with Chiwetel

He was pretty cool, let's be honest.

It's not even like an Iron Man 3 issue where everyone was supposedly mad Kingsley was just an actor (even though they should have been made that fire breather was the Mandarin).

If anything, this was one of the few roles that makes worst use of Mikkelsen. They don't make enough use of him.

Are you saying the movie made you hate magic, or that you don't understand Mordo's turn at the end?

Dr strange and antman just falls flat for me
Kind of forget this movie existed.

The lead actors just has no appeal

I don't understand how marvel was somehow able to make dr. strange feel so fucking generic and by the numbers. And the humor was just bad....like more so than your average marvel flick, every bit of humor was met with absolute silence or groans.

I think the portals and innception rip off effect looks cheap and laughable.

A cheap Chinese fanstasy movie can so better that this.
The Warcraft movie had better effects

You can tell they really and honestly thought the inception effects were their trump card.

Ted, I hate light construct will magic now

They definitely didn't have the same lasting power as Iron Man or Guardians, but don't forget Captain America was in the same boat after his fist movie. Ant-Man was well liked in CW and Strange will appear in Thor, and play a big role in Infinity War, and of course they still have their sequels.

I think OP is saying that Mordo is saying that, not that OP himself is saying that as a reaction to Mordo.

Strangeā„¢. I thought OP was saying he loves to put dicks in his mouth.

both mordo and strange were pretty cool
i actually liked their explanation of magic, reminds me a lot of DnD

It's science, programs user not magic

is greg /our guy/?

Mordo was honestly right. I'll be rooting for him to kill Strange in the next film.

Where was he even from? Sierra Leone?

sausage party made me hate weed and hollywood in one fell swoop, so I can understand.

Hey now, maybe Dormammu will use his body for the 3rd movie.

Yes he is
t. MilkedMan

So is he going to fight Scarlet Witch or does Wanda not count as magic?

Baron Murda

thinking about it, wanda-based house-of-m style reality fuckery would be the perfect way to soft reboot the mcu into having mutants and new actors for the main heroes