What are some movies with spooky skeletons?

What are some movies with spooky skeletons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOGhAV-84iI
youtube.com/watch?v=enUo-1TjdEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2222. nice
>oldies
Jason and Argonauts
Seventh Voyage of Sinbad
>80s/90s nostalgia
Army of Darkness
Nightmare On Elm Street 3
Poltergeist
>early 2000s
The Mummy/Returns/Tomb of Dragon Emperor
Ghost Rider
Pirates of the Caribbean
>most recent
The Mummy (knights skeletons/early Ahmanet stages)

Yes, God, Yes

first quads then trips now dubs

All of them. What's inside your body?

I think Terminator deserves a honorary mention for the spooky metal skeleton.

OOGA BOOGA SPOOKY SPOO

>mind blown

>Watch spooky skeleton movie
>Skeletons are real
what the fuck

gibs milk for bone nutrishin

i heard in they used real ones in "Poltergeist", not artifical.
>One of the most famous scenes features JoBeth Williams's character, Diane, falling into the family's pool, and it's filled with skeletons. You might not know that those skeletons are actually real - the actors sure didn't. "In my innocence and naiveté, I assumed that these were not real skeletons," Williams said in an interview for TV Land (below). "I assumed that they were prop skeletons made out of plastic or rubber . . . I found out, as did the crew, that they were using real skeletons, because it's far too expensive to make fake skeletons out of rubber."
True or myth?

I recall hearing a similar story about Creepshow

Fake as fuck. Where the fuck would they get real skeletons?

Wonder Woman

at the cemetery

skeletons ARE NOT real

have you ever seen one talk that wasn't just a pile of harmless bones?

That's very much illegal

>There's a skeleton trying to escape your body at all times

>They haven't be de-boned and rid their body of the spooky skeletons
Literal plebs

It was a different time

Army of Darkness

the one that's inside you right now

It is said that they bought a shitton of skeletons to be used for medical purposes (like med schools, lab stuff) en masse from India.

>all these posts
>no mentioned of House on Haunted Hill
>it's not the first post

Faggots, the lot of you. The original cinema release of it is the ultimate spooky skeleton experience, because of how they had a plastic skeleton fly over the audience at the spooky skeleton moment, to really get you spooked out of your pants.

I still had my own human skull in med school, getting your hands on a whole skeleton can't be much harder

can u pls post more skeleton gifs

Old med schools skeletons. It's not that long ago that all skeletons except the ones used for halloween decorations were real, because the plastic ones were fucking shit.

This I could believe. But still, shipping skeletons from India instead of just making them seems off.

>1982
I'm pretty certain people didn't take kindly to graverobbing

>whole skeleton
We are not talking one skeleton though

For medical purposes, yes. Movie purposes?

youtube.com/watch?v=vOGhAV-84iI

SPOILERS
Nekromantik, the skeleton used as a sex mannequin by the weird couple

Return of the Living Dead, the first zombie that rises from the graveyard, and the female torso that later is being tied to the mortuary table

Hellraiser, Frank in his early stages of his resurrection

An American Werewolf in London, there's not really a skeleton, but the ghost of the protagonist's friend appear more and more rotten (like a zombie) and became quite like a skeleton in his last appearance

A Nigtmare Before Christmas, Jack Skellington is a skeleton, but he's not really scary (creepy anyway)

House on The Haunted Hills (1958), the famous skeleton scene (it's on YouTube)

The Mechanic, Christian Bale weights about 80 lb

those knights were one of the only redeeming factors of that new mummy movie desu

They wouldn't be able to use cheap plastic ones in the movie because they wanted them to look good, not look like cheap plastic shit. And making your own good-looking skeleton prop would probably be way more expensive than shipping some old medical ones from India. It's not the worst thing old medical skeletons have been used for, I'm sure.

The He-man movie.

>tfw posting in a spooky skeleton thread with a medical model skull right next to the monitor

Full halloween mode.

The Japanese movie unit 751 or whatever the number is used a real dead kid for some scenes

wish to see more movies with such knights skeletons

It's called Masters of the Universe

Yes

Indeed.

How to make new skeletons.

youtube.com/watch?v=enUo-1TjdEs

>666
FUCK

indubitably