>American son
>Shit job
What kept him going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the laugh track

the fuck it do

The majority of laugh tracks were recorded decades ago and we are only hearing the laughter of the dead now.

>American son
what does that even mean?

His faithful dog that kept changing throughout the show.

>What kept him going?

The memories of past glory. He had scored 4 touchdowns in one game, see?

His hatred for Marcy.

Wasn't it like that state championship or something?

Suposedly off-screen too.

>What kept him going?
The fact that he was a fictional character.

Seriously?

dumb

She thought he hated her and quietly accepted it

He was bantzing but actually enjoyed her company a great deal and was hurt by not being invited to her wedding

It’s like Romeo and Juliet but with a dyke

>O’Neill asked Bearse why he and co-star David Faustino were the only cast members not invited. He recalls she told him, “This was a very tough call, but I just feel that you would find it amusing that [we] would come in, in tuxedos, in a church and walk down the aisle—and you and David would be snickering.”

>He didn’t deny it: “’I said, ’Amanda, what is funny about two women in tuxedos walking down the church aisle?’ I started laughing. And she said, ’See!’ And I said, ’Well, you know why? Because it is fucking funny! And I’m not going to be the only one that thinks so!’ So, in other words she may not have been wrong in excluding me.”

Psycho Dad.

top jej

is the main purpose of your threads to rile up yanks with >american son?

Beer and TV.

That's not nearly as spoopy as you think it is.

>dumb

bud was smart

4 touchdowns in one game

>blue collar American man raises 2 kids with a big titty red-head in a big ass house in middle America, on the salary of a shoe salesman

He's living the fucking dream

Americans are shitty people. Can you imagine having a son that was a shitty people? Neither

It would have been more realistic if he lived in a trailer and his wife was 300 pounds

He was not a quitter.

>wife never left him no matter what
>daughter never got pregnant
>had a stable job and could afford a car and a fairly large house

Where were you when you realized Al Bundy was living the life?

This, he was a winner

>had a stable job and could afford a car
It was shit though

Big Uns

>3 bed room house
>car
>stay-at-home-wife
>kids dressed well
>all by being a shoe salesman

how

>It was shit though

Remember that episode where he took the car to the carwash and they lost it, then it turned out his car was actually red but it was so covered in filth he thought it was brown?

Pure kino

back then you could afford all of that on minimum wage

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g

His principles

Because happiness is about your outlook. If you're dissatisfied with your lot in life, everything in the world won't change that. You have a hole that will never get filled, and it must be dealt with if you're ever to be happy.

the american middle class was kind of a historical post-war aberration, as we're currently seeing now, but it sure was good to people

Shitposting on Sup Forums.

incessantly making these threads on Sup Forums apparently.

did they jack-off together afterwards?