youtube.com/watch?v=hu5JbURTyuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=quqF_STyHXc
youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0
youtube.com/watch?v=mnTU_hJoByA
youtube.com/watch?v=3xQyQnXrLb0
youtube.com/watch?v=vhtPYEwG02Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What body type is this

I bet this dude was so fucking mad when he saw the finished documentary.

Just finished all 9 nine hours of this bad boy. Pretty comfy espically the parts with riding the train and the teenagers hanging out, mostly it was just chinks spitting on the floor everywhere.

Why would he be mad? He agreed to it

where do i sign up

youtube.com/watch?v=OVptq3uvP2s

The literally me...

Did he strike you as a rational person?
I'm specifically thinking of the scenes where he asked if he could answer the question again because he's very serious about coming off as intelligent as possible. I'm sure he would have appreciated that part be left out. Also, most of these dudes... if they had trouble getting women before the doc came out, imagine how hard it was after some women saw it?

The blonde guy said on reddit that the other incels hated the end product and try to distance themselves from it lol

The Vietnam War (2017)

the "i could only afford 4 weeks worth of HRT"

dats sum guuud shit my niga

Jesus Camp is kino

here ya go kiddos

youtube.com/watch?v=W3l6RXnes7o

SS+GOMAD

What the hell is this even about?

I have a mate who was incel before that was even a thing, he's always trying it on but never gets anywhere. He swears the reason he never gets anywhere is because he is ugly with a bald head from alopecia, but I've seen uglier dudes with girls. And then I overheard him talking to a girl and realised, it's because he's a massive cunt. He's got the opposite of charm, whatever that is.

I feel like most "incels" are probably fucked up in terms of personality and not so much in terms of looks. Sure if you're ugly you're ugly, not much to do about it, but if you're an annoying prick of a subhuman to be around then it's no surprise you have neither friends nor girls.

Bump

that guy looks identical to a friend from highschool's older brother who would always hang around us
I'm scared to watch in case it actually is him

This. They are mostly psychos without power and most likely deluded narcissists on top. Sucks to be them.

i have a friend/acquaintance who is a cunt to everyone, but he's good looking so it works out for him
indeed

>youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
This was funny as shit, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM

top fucking kek

what is this?

Dark Days, about the homeless people who lives on the tunnels below Manhattan.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTNeG9m_3Uw

she's on benefits for mental illness. autism/depression/etc. Doesn't go to school or work, and has a shit social life.

looks interesting, thanks

I've made a lot of friends in the same time I got a girlfriend and lost my virginity at 26. I think you need normal friends to be around, people with good mentalities. People who post on incel forums have a very skewed and negative perception of everything.

This is what happens when you were not invaded by Russians for the last 70 years.

Yeah I watched it and figured it was some kind of depression and anxiety thing but she also gave off some genuine mental issue vibe. What I didn't quite understand was the part with the "government" and taking her away. She's clearly able to live on her own, more or less, so why would they want to institutionalize her? And the tests too. Is it because the government is looking for an excuse to give her a job and take away the retirement status/money? Strange situation. Either way hope she's doing alright and hasn't sudoku'd.

This is very good.

youtube.com/watch?v=lY4eHaiVK9s

noice, in my queue it goes.

Sounds like an unwatchable cringe-fest and probably suicide-inducing as well.

This is legit pretty kino. A snapshot of Times Square just before the big gentrifying. Recommend. youtube.com/watch?v=hu5JbURTyuQ

How? She's pretty qt. I thought qt grills were immune to social anxiety

user attractive people can still be fucked up on the inside..

Yeah, if you are good looking you are immune to mental diseases, right?

pretty much

Government in Finland tries to take care of all the disability pensioned people by having support groups and by giving them easy jobs to get them to socialize and to have something meaningful to do with their days. And i think she kyssed herself

"easy jobs" and support groups sound awful but I understand the idea of trying to give people something meaningful to do, like if they have an interest in a hobby or something to help them get involved with others who share it. That sounds like a good thing.
>And i think she kyssed herself
please no, don't say things like that

i'll bet the guy is trans now

youtube.com/watch?v=quqF_STyHXc

They did nothing wrong.

t. incel

You sound like an insufferable douchebag who can't sit through a hilarious 30 minute documentary. I mean, there's even a fat asian chick in it. Who doen't like that?

solomon paul carter go back to bronnen you horsecocker

well I don't understand this reference at all

He became an English teacher in Asia and he absolutely hates this documetary

Source? I would love to read more about this guy. At least it sounds like he landed a decent job and he's probably nailed a couple of japanese chicks by now.

This is one of my favorites. Basically it's about this weird kid's day-to-day life in Casper, Wyoming. He hangs out with a lot of trashy people, rides his bike around, smokes cigarettes. It's surprisingly interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

is their a bigger hack than this cunt? I had to turn off the one he did about the internet as it was so pretentious and devoid of information

he has some great cameos in tv shows but i never understood why people would genuinely watch one of his documentaries
he is the definition of tryhard

Bumping my own post, it's a great documentary

This one is kino.

Heh, w-well joke's on you b-because by the definition provided in the beginning of the film, I am love-shy not an incel.

I've been wanting to watch it for well over a year and finally felt like it today. It's fantastic. I wonder what happened with them afterwards, what their situation is like today.

They're good, always has nice soundtrack and the deep teutonic voice is kinoe

youtube.com/watch?v=mnTU_hJoByA

youtube.com/watch?v=3xQyQnXrLb0

Motherfucker looks like Michelle Williams. Disgusting.

skinny-fat

Naoki has a facebook account and still posts on it regularly, it's why I revived mine in the first place. He's done with cancer, at least I think, and there are several pictures of him with a kid. Send him a friend request, he accepted mine. He writes in japanese or in broken english. I don't know about the director of the documentary, but I'd gladly buy his flick.

The Skinny "Im on a diet but still eat like garbage" Fat

I agree. He has turned into a meme now. His internet one was shit. Some of his older ones are quite nice

>He's done with cancer, at least I think, and there are several pictures of him with a kid
He got cancer and beat it? And a kid as a ~60 year old?
>Send him a friend request, he accepted mine. He writes in japanese or in broken english
That's pretty cool. What did you ask him about?
>I don't know about the director of the documentary, but I'd gladly buy his flick.
What about Yoshie?

I'm attractive enough to get really qt girls but my social anxiety usually keeps me from putting myself out there. Girls I work with and go to school with all make moves on me though so it works out, mostly.

Search for discussions on his nickname Advanced on forums like Sluthate and Lookism

>has "really qt girls" on him
>can't just give them a little push to show he wants them and then let them take over
Are you perhaps gay?

I can't look away from this. It's just so sad.

>my looks are the only reason I'm an incel

kek

Halfway through, the founder of the site doesn't seem nearly as weird as any of the other subjects, he just seems strongly introverted. If he wasn't so uncomfortable meeting new people he'd probably have no issues.

Yes, he got cancer and beat it from what I know. I don't know who the kid is. Either someone from his family or he had a kid with his gf. He does have a gf, but I don't know if it's still the same one

The pictures he takes are also pretty good most days. He's the sole reason why I still go on FB from time to time

I literally said it works out. I've had plenty of girlfriends but I've only ever met them through work or school.

Damn that's pretty cool, actually makes me want to log back into mine and check him out.
Does he still work part-time as postman?

Wasn't a lot of this staged? I remember hearing something about how it was all bullshit but I could be wrong.

Oh sorry misunderstood because of
>usually keeps me from putting myself out there

The Stud Camp guy is a fucking legend, can't even tell where the irony begins and his real beliefs end

>can't even tell where the irony begins and his real beliefs end
Just like Sup Forums.

more like prone to anxiety

i cant find the quote but it its something like "what a curse it is to be born beautiful"

probably faceapp

I have no idea if he still works, but he travels a lot. He has photos of the beach, Mt. Fuji, a lot of shrines/natural parks. But you should really check him out, can't post the link here because of spam detector

Oof. Is he still on those forums? If so, I can only assume he is still not getting laid and still believes it is only his looks holding him back.

Do you think he got back with his ex after their aquarium date?

>insecure losers who mock nonconformists
yeahhhhhhhhhh

people who are insecure those who represent their insecurities, like in this thread,
you can only guess at how frail and pathetic they are, how much of a loser they must be, to constantly circlejerk over the concept of someone worse off than themselves.

but reality is, they are the weak inferior people they pretend not to be

its like a bully harassing a fag, they might not be a fag themselves, but they are insecure over the possibility, and attack the physical representation of their insecurity.

Is he easy to find off Google or Facebook?

bump desu
getting learned

youtube.com/watch?v=vhtPYEwG02Q

Fuck man I'm not ready to feel those feels again.

idk dude, i think if he was a little better looking that documentary would get at least a few slutty girls to reach out to him

i have my doubts that that is an actor

Guy from OPs photoshoped his face the way he would like it.

Type "Naoki Sato" in the Facebook friends search bar and add him. You'll recognize him and he posts pictures and comments every week

Thanks.

I don't think so. I think he still has some personal growing to do. The vibe I got from the doc was that he has trouble just listening to other people, so he ends up not realizing his anxieties aren't uncommon.

My wife said he could do a lot to improve his looks if he just took care of his nails and hair, got better clothes, and changed his shitty attitude.
She also said the way he talks about shooting for the "bottom of the barrel" fat ugly women, would pretty much turn off every woman who saw him in the documentary.

>janitor cuck deleting my post that calls out reddit thread

yeah sure

That's a shame. The were genuinely a cute couple and he didn't seem as angry as most of the dudes in that doc did.

that's a digital illustration of the plans for cosmetic surgery one of the virgins had from OP's doc

this one's great