SWEAR TO ME

SWEAR TO ME

githam thread

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/10/gotham-gets-a-new-poison-ivy-in-frequencys-peyton-list-1202197360/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait. people actually watch this?

My name is Van, I'm an artist, I'm a perfomance artist.

The new Bruce storytime was good comedy.

I warned you about compassion, Bruce

yea man its actually pretty gud

New new Ivy

LAMAO
no wonder the Masouz poster quit

what? what are you talking about homie

It should be you who is standing by my side while i'm saving the world.

It´s really funny how they do this thing about heroes not getting their iconic suits right of the bat.

I mean yea its been 4 seasons but bruce is still a child

He can't really beat up 3 adults at once and pretend he's batman when he looks like a little twerp

Batman is about being intimidating and bringing criminals to justice. Beating up adults as a child and killing al-ghul (????) doesnt make him batman in my eyes

Wtf is up with the black body suit? Did DC hire a female writer?

good because he really isn't batman yet
the season finale this season should have him falling into the cave and getting BATTED though

like this?

Nah like this

Or this?

my guess is he goes out to that spot where his parents took him, the rock out in the woods or whatever and falls in

Griffith?

Welp, so much for Lisa Snart returning to Flash.

First of all it makes me sad that you missed the point of my "right of the bat" terrible pun but more to the point. On the original canon Bruce just goes away for like a decade and when he comes back he is almost ready.

I suppose that since the show is called Gotham they couldn´t just show him training all around the globe but still bothers me that they chose to do it this way.

Sure, he is not Batman yet and probably won´t be till the last episode of the show or something (kind of like they did with Smallville) but i would rather they did something else and not the "un-named vigilante" thing that is so common these days.

That does work on some of the other batman stories like mask of the phantom but then again they don´t make Bruce a kid there either... they just pretty much always elipse this time of his life.

it's fine if you just accept that the show is not and was never intended to be canon

it's like a campy spin-off or a what-if story

NO, SWEAR TO ME

dungeon master

*budget batglare*

They need to get the Sofia / Penguin sub-plot moving along, really getting old and if it ends with her outsmarting Penguin and reducing him to rags again I'm gonna be pissed. He's lost his empire two or three times in the show, I don't want it to happen again just so we spend another half / full season rebuilding his empire again.

source?

deadline.com/2017/10/gotham-gets-a-new-poison-ivy-in-frequencys-peyton-list-1202197360/

tell, me why does he wher the bone