Western Slices of Life

So Sup Forums I'm trying to list some western animation slices of life... can you help me with it?

I will start with Life with Louie.

Braceface

>The Loud House
>Clarence
>Harvey Beaks
>Early Simpsons
>Bob's Burgers

as told by Ginger

>6teen

Doug
Pepper Ann
Hey Arnold

The Critic

>Bobby's World

The Weekenders

Why does Slice of Life sound like something delicious?

>have a ginger baby
>call her ginger

Because Life is delicious, user!

Let's see...
>Dr. Katz Professional Therapist
>Recess
>Arthur
>Wayside School
>Ben's City
>Daria
>Unsupervised
>King of the Hill
>MTV's Downtown
>Stoked
>Goof Troop
>South Park...maybe?

This and Clarence

I recall really liking Life with Louie.

It was quite good... specially the character of the Dad, he made half the show, if not more...

>Proud Family
>I don't think Rugrats, but how about All Grown Up!?

>dood slice of life lmao
literally the reason western animation industry is on its last legs
get your own life you fucking autists

This and KOTH.

don't forget best neighbor girl voiced by best tiny jew lady

Batman The Animated Series: A slice-of-life series about the life of a wealthy industrialist with a technologically-advanced suit who fights crime
Superman The Animated Series: A slice-of-life series about the life of an alien with superpowers who fights crime
Ultimate Spiderman: A slice-of-life series about the life of a young college student who gained superpowers from a spider-bite and fights crime

etc

"Slice-of-life" doesn't mean what you think it means.

it's so weird how rarely Sup Forums talks about that show. it has so damn much to mention in its, like, 10 years of airing.
the tone was all OVER the place. sometimes it was really hip and clever, sometimes it felt like a hallmark card or an educational thing. it could be funny enough to repeat or cringey enough that you were embarrassed to say you watched it.

most of these are right though

I had no idea they already reboot Lil' Bush for the current presidency.

KOTH wasn't the first post

Poor form.

God damn it thought I was the only one. I don't know why but I've had a crush on her to this day.

Criminally overlooked

Rocket Power

Do Dr Katz and Home Movies count as slice of life?

You murder men in pig costumes and meet your Japanese half-brother who looks exactly like you in your day to day life?

Because it aired on a channel nobody watches.

Lucky for me, before IFC pulled all the episodes, I did watch the whole series. Comfy af

BB is too "wacky" to really be slice of life imo

You think Louie turn up OK? Unlike Doug he seen more grounded in reality and able to grow up.

Louie ended up getting blackmailed for hundreds of thousands of dollars by a gay male prostitute.

True, I'd never even heard of IFC. They did seem to market it as much as possible though, even had ads in DC comics for a good two months or so

oh god, he really does

No
but... I could!

he IS however the first chubby comic to live past 35

Consider this an opportunity for you and others to learn about less well-known shows in the genre.

beavis and butthead

I miss that show

Fucking loved this show

I actually thought OP's pic was kid trump from Draw Together from the catalog.

what was I just watching recently that had a kid that looked just like his brother...