Well, well, well. Devil's Night is upon us again. Figured we'd throw a little party, start a bunch of fires...

Well, well, well. Devil's Night is upon us again. Figured we'd throw a little party, start a bunch of fires, make a little profit. (gang cheers) Problem is: it's all been done before.
What about it? I started the first fires in this goddamn Internet. Before I knew it, every charlatan and shitheel was imitating me. You know what they got now? Devil's Night greeting cards. Isn't that precious? The idea has become the institution, boys. Time to move on.
No, I want you to set a fire so goddamn big, the gods'll notice us again, that's what I'm sayin'. I want all of you boys to be able to look me straight in the eye one more time and say: ARE WE HAVING FUN OR WHAT? Hey, you! What's your name? Sup Forums? You don't feel that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWs8kdGUgDg
youtube.com/watch?v=SqcJ2dFHNWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*blocks your pseudo-incestuous occult criminal enterprise*

I feel like a little pleb on a big fuckin hook!

I heard he improved a lot of that too. Wincott is underrated as fuck.

"I feel like a little pleb on a big fucking hook." Well, boy, your mama must be damn proud of you!

This always confused me. What's the point of Devil's Night? Go out and trash the city on a widescale level? Why? Wouldn't that be terrible for business? They're already in control of the city they're trashing.

Maybe Top Dollar has his hooks in the sanitation and construction industries.

>CAW!
>CAW!
>BANG!
Fuck, I'm dead.

It was a different time.

Is that gasoline I smell?

It can't rain all the time.

>the original comic is actually one of the most earnest and poignant things you'll ever read and mainly based on the author's real life story about how he spent his entire life getting raped and beaten by his neglectful parents and later foster homes and when he finally finds love she's brutally killed in front of his eyes
>Proyas: ok bros let's make a sick movie with some edgy goth dude in face paint killing larger than life satanic bad guys

Fuck off.

Is this the only good comic book movie?

the sky won't fall forever.

Tomorrow is Halloween why the skeletons today?

That guy played that character so well. Shame nobody know who he is

I like both

>victims aren't we all
fuck this movie was so good, the soundtrack too
youtube.com/watch?v=RWs8kdGUgDg

I actually saw this film when it came out

Getting old sucks

Warren Beatty's Dick Tracy captures the comic look and vibe as well as the Crow did imo.

It's a shame Frank Miller had to fuck up The Spirit as bad as he did. Brad Bird's animated adaptation would've been aces
youtube.com/watch?v=SqcJ2dFHNWM

Same
It does suck
I love this movie

That guy was the weirdest fucking villain

What has Proyas even done after Dark City? I liked his stuff.

What's some other gothkino?

Michael Wincott

Was it kino?