Is this holocaust-kino?

Is this holocaust-kino?
I want to watch this but over 9 hours long seems to be a bit too much and I want to know if it's worth it
>inb4 Sup Forums brainlets raid the thread with their shitty infographs that were debunked years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11fl8AykFqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2017
>still believing in the hahahalohoax

>there is magic in this film
but magic isn't real

>watching Fantasy
I want underages to leave

Watch holocaust denial documentaries on youtube, much more entertaining
Start with "Treblinka Archeology Hoax"

>stop saying weinstein is a serial rapist because he's a jew
but he is
>stop saying spacey is a serial rapist because he's gay
but he is
>stop saying the jews lie
they do

your whole world view is false

That logic makes no sense. There are far more non-Jewish serial rapists than there are Jewish serial rapists. 99.999999% of Jews are also not serial rapists. Why are all racists lacking in basic reasoning skills present in most toddlers?

Hitler himself said it happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=11fl8AykFqo

The rate is disproportionate

It's great.

There's a scene where locals are describing how they saw the trains from time to time, and they knew trains came back empty, but they didn't care because it was just Jews and not them.

There's a scene where they confront a former middle manager from a death camp (now managing a coffee shop) and ask him to talk to them about the war. He turns away and starts shaking, and has to light a cigarette to calm down.

>lying
>not knowing what disproportionate means
>not knowing what arguments "disproportionate" can support and which it can't support

you have a typical neo-nazi IQ of 60-80

>Why are all racists lacking in basic reasoning skills present in most toddlers?
h- how dare you call me a racist!! I am a, ahem, "racial realist", and that's a big difference, you libtard shareblue cuckinator weinstein-worshipping jew-defending hillary-snatch-sniffing dyke-defending beta orbiting cuck boy! It's just facts that Jews are filth, Jews ar lies, Jews want the black man to fuck my wife (if I had one), Jews want me to grovel and kiss their boots, Jews want spics to finger my asshole, Jews want your daughter sucking on muslim cock, Jews want Israel to be made king of nations, Jews want whitey dead, and I have the facts to back it up.

>muh unsourced backpedaling to the word disproportionate as a failsafe

Every single time

This film is really anti-Polish. I didn't like that.

>he thinks hitler was real

No, it isn't.

t. pole

Oh great anuddah shoah!

>inb4 Sup Forums brainlets raid the thread with their shitty infographs that were debunked years ago
Now, I'm sure OP asked in good faith but surely you've been here long enough to know not to give pol an inb4 shoutout

He also predicted Germany winning, which also didn't happen.

it's comfy
this film has definitive proof of gas chambers in death camps

There really is nothing else like it OP. Dedicate a week to just watching it in pieces, if you’re intimidated by the length. The DVD I had was structured like a book, where the whole film was structured into chapters accessible on the main menu that gave paragraph descriptions of every scene. It made it easy to return to particular moments. It really is one of the best movies ever made. The end where a man recounts living in the Warsaw ghetto near the end of the war, and it’s like traversing an abandoned apocalyptic wasteland, is insane.

Oy vey! Remember the 60 gorillion, it's like anudda shoah!

>watching holohoax propaganda
kys

let's be fair you have to be really fucking retarded to believe in the holohoax

>watching 9hours of propaganda

>film
>proof

Film = fiction.

So now Hitler is a trustworthy person we should listen to and believe in? Make up your mind.

The Day the Clown Cried

>there is magic in this film
Oh I agree.

It's worth alone for all those interviewed Polish peansants unashamedly happy that their Jewish neighbours are gone.

based polandballs