So is House of Cards pretty much dead now?

So is House of Cards pretty much dead now?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5031097/Kevin-Spacey-accused-assaulting-journalist-s-relative.html
twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289
youtube.com/watch?v=GQJ_70Uk4uQ
deadline.com/2017/10/house-of-cards-canceled-kevin-spacey-scandal-netflix-season-six-1202197604/
youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One year too late.

He'll be assassinated in a passive aggressive manner, and some woman will take over his position.
Haven't watched the show, just assuming

It died with season 4.

More like season 2

No . Gay people are immune to sexual scandal .

Nobody watches the show for anything but Kevin Spacey. His career will be unaffected by some broadway queer

This will die down, he’s using the gay and gays are persecuted so
I turned to fucking young boi pucci defense.

I dropped the show the moment when Spacey started doing gay shit making out with a man.

the scandal seems to be pretty big fampai

P E D O P H I L E S
O F
A
F E A T H E R
F L O C K
T O G E T H E R

nobody will care about pedo spacey in a month, they'll just move on to another target

Is there any proof he actually raped the kid?
No.

It's a fucking witchhunt.

This its a mage pursuit thin gy

>Is there any proof he actually raped the kid?
No, but admitting you might have done it while drunk makes up for the lack of proof

I would love to see someone tell some crazy stories that Tom Cruise probably has. Nigga makes his women sign NDA’s even his wife

This.

>being this unsecure

>14 year old in an adult hollywood party

How dafuq is this not part of the whole hollywood rapes kids story? Are we going to ignore Elijah Wood's comment about it and the subsequent silence?

I just don't want to waste my lifetime watching gay shit. thats disgusting.

The gay/bi plotline not so much, but as soon as he willingly cucked his wife off to that writer guy the whole alpha power hungry master manipulator image that Frank embodied over the first few seasons sort of fell apart.

I think the plot with that fucking British guy, the sex scene with the security, and the plot with the writer is useless.

Literally unironically this baka desu senpai

i wouldn't say it's a lifetime when it's probably less than 5 minutes over the entire show

yeah, people aren't even talking about Harvey that much now

Here we go...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5031097/Kevin-Spacey-accused-assaulting-journalist-s-relative.html

Trips decides who is next

that's "insecure" you damned brainlet

The little STD sissy probably asked for it.

still, I don't want to watch a show about some dirty fanook who kisses other men and gets away with it.

Robert DeNiro

that plotline was so bad. but the worst part was that awful actor. who was incredibly boring, with the most drawn out scenes of him giving pretentious dialogue about everything thinking he's a genius because he wrote some shitty videogame review.

plus the fact he has sex with multiple people, i guarantee it was a writers self-insert.

House of Cards?
More like, like, more like House of... FAGS!
HA HA get it?

fuck, I really hate Rose McGowan just for how tumblr she sounds in all of those smug tweets
she's getting too much of a power trip

I kind of hope so, this is the perfect opportunity to change up the series dynamic with an unrevealed protege or something but she would be better than him

And she's still up to it after it came out she told weinstein she'd stay shut up for 6 million bucks

It'll be only robin wright(maybe frank dies really early or it happens off screen) and she will fuck it up.

>le my turn

literally gets killed by his wife and his bodyguard who are cucking him.

The british original is much bettter

Frank is killed and Claire steals the show.

Do you think the writers knew this would happen? Is that why they made Claire President?

Frank dies and Robin Wright's character takes over the presidency. #MeToo

When she is the new head the regressive will cheer that a strong independent woman is taking over, forgetting that Gacey is still an exec producer.

hopefully

>House of shit

I watched this series because everyone around me was like "OMG you never watched House of cards?". Then i got tired (also curious...it was like i was missing a masterpiece of art) and binge watched every season. I still fail to understand why this mediocre series get all that attention and is so much praised.

Also now there is le madame president in charge so i'm not gonna watch the next season. It was already very bad with the actual screen time they gave to his wife, cant imagine and tolerate even more.

It's comical in the current political era.

I don't know about that, but if the Spacey thing escalates, removing Frank completely is the simplest thing to do if they want to safe the show.

Yep. There’s two other possibilities: 1. He admits he did it, career over. 2. Denies it and risks being proven wrong, makes him look even worse. Honestly, other than coming out as gay, this was a pretty brilliant way to go about it. It doesn’t look good, but he comes right out of the gate looking more humble. Yes, he is clearly a nasty, slimy cunt, but that was pretty smart.

It's odd. All the people who usually believe these kind of sex allegations without proofs are choosing to believe Kevin Spacey. Like a 26 year old wouldn't know better than to climb on top of a 14 year old. I'm 23 and I know better.

well yeah, you can't expect people to keep talking about one person forever but Harvey's career is over and his name will be brought up whenever you mention the casting couch. Spacey, I'm not sure about, he's on the same level of scandal as Affleck. It will effect their pulling power but both have enough global recognition that they won't fall off the face of the earth.

Good looking people are also judged less harshly for sexual scandals because as much as anyone denies it, in their head people will always go "the other person probably wanted it too, at least a little." Whereas the image of a ugly old man forcing himself on women conjures much more disgust and sympathy for the women.

>Spacey gets the boot from hollywood and leaves in shame
>REEEEEEEE he didn't rape the kid, it's LE SJWs being triggered again

>Spacey remains in hollywood, everything goes back to normal
>le slippery slope, gays are immune to scandal,

there's no winning with you Sup Forums

it must've worked for him before, which is why he did it. apparently it's pretty common for a gay boy's first sexual experience to be with an older man.

you can try and make me feel bad about boys having sex with older people but i just don't buy it. any 14 year old would've been happy to fuck a 26 year old hot woman. just because it's a man in this case doesn't make it any different.

Is the RENT guy gay? I have to assume but I don’t know.

>attractive people don't rape
>i believe whatever i want because it feels good
lol

What I don't get is why he said "I have no recollection of it happening, if it did I was drunk" rather than flat out denying it and calling the guy an attention seeker or something? How does that benefit him?

If he said he was super drunk, acted like an ass, stopped as soon as the kid said stop and he never would have done that sober this might have blown over. But once he goes the I'm coming out route to deflect he straight up fucked himself.

Spacey probably assumed he was since he was into drama. Even if he wasn't, it's not that big of a deal imo. A guy coming on to you too strong and getting physical isn't going to scar a guy as much as it will a woman. It's not the same as a family member/friend abusing you, which is of course deeply scarring.

it was 30 years ago and he has the fag shield. he'll be fine.

Is it the first time Spacey is accused of rape or sexual assault? I'm getting this weird feeling that he was involved in another scandal some time ago and people were saying House of Cards is dead and none of the other actors are going to want to shoot with him anymore.

So would some 14 year old girls but it doesn't matter. They're dumb kids and don't know any better. Still illegal

I take it you never watched American Beauty?

Should have ended with season two anyway

Nah (((they)))'ll just add a controversy section to his wiki.

I haven't seen many people siding with Spacey beyond people on Sup Forums doing it to be contrarian.

House of Cards died when real life became more kino.

twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289

Satan trips confirm season 2 as last good season

>a mage pursui
Fuck, magefags are involved in this too?

>people cant diferentiate Frank Underwood from the actor

Frank would wiggle out of this.

Kevin won't.

Season 1: 9
Season 2: 8
Season 3: 5
Season 4: 7
Season 5: 6

Yeah, I won't miss it.

legality doesn't matter because of statute of limitations anyway. we're talking morally.

He didnt rape him, he just fell on top of him in a bed, a big difference

Jay Leno

He is not denying because probably there is some evidence or more testimonies to appear, and he knows, so the "I was drunk" it's going to be better than know he was plain lying.

>Season 5: 6
more like 2. and that too because of the unintentional humor. if it had lower production values it would literally be considered a legitimately horrible show past season 2.

There's lots of second hand stories of him hitting young actors, waiters, etc and him just being a creep about it most of the time but this is the first time someone has actually come forward about it.

It's immoral too as you're an adult taking advantage of a dumb kid that you probably groomed in the first place

>over 300 pages of gay erotica

More like Season1, when he started killing

Spacey himself admitted there are more stories like this one about to break out. He's been one of the most prolific pedos in Hollywood and rumors about his sexual abuse have been circulating for decades now.

>Season 2: 8
yeah, those shitty fillers were so good! intense!

fuck off
>season 4 7

now you're just joking
the show hasn't been good since season 1, netflix is going to milk it until people stop watching it. kevin spacey said he could do this show for decades (actual fucking quote)

holy shit

W E W
E
W

youtube.com/watch?v=GQJ_70Uk4uQ
He could rape a million kids with a percussion drill that it wouldn't matter, the shows been dead for some years now.

hey kevin

I dropped the show when they pulled that "Oh, I used to be a cop" with that one journalist.

>binge watching a show you don't like in its entirety

But why?

I love Spacey. As many of you too
Went to see him live at London.
Been following all his works during a long time.

This is not going to destroy his career

deadline.com/2017/10/house-of-cards-canceled-kevin-spacey-scandal-netflix-season-six-1202197604/

>underwood is a pedophile
I think the next season just wrote itself

fuck no

Oh noooo, that suuuucks

JUST

wtf I love gay pedos now

he admitted it, you retard.

>it's ACTUALLY not fake
Okay then, I'm happy that I didn't bother watching this last season

Jesus, can we stop? He hasn't even been accused of rape yet

very (((powerful))) people have a lot of dirt on Spacey

its in their interests that he lives