Hating samwise hyde

>hating samwise hyde

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Umm sweetie go back to pol and keep your racism there okay? :)

...Can.. can you just not? This is incredibly racist and homophobic. Please... just... stop.

So edgy!

youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws

Tells original jokes instead of talking about Trump for 20 minutes, no wonder he failed.

my sensibilities are also very delicate, thank you for attempting to make Sup Forums a safer place

can someone point me to the nearest television or film project that he's in? shitty standup is not Sup Forums

why do we have burr and chappelle threads then?

Well it sure as shit isn't going to be safe with Sam "the madman" Hyde on the loose. He's off the fricking wall dude. What's he going to do next? So hard to predict. He's an enigma. Where does he get his jokes from? What makes him tick? Why does he smear everything he does with a coat of irony even when he's not being ironic in the slightest? He's a lunatic. L u n a t i c. Lock him up, that's my vote. Sheesh!

Forest fires used to be prevented by our firefighters. But it was later discovered the fires were important for a forest's survival as they burnt off the dead roots. Now, such fires are encouraged.

Current progressive thinking is that school shootings are somehow "undesirable". Here, our academic, Dr. Hyde, explains how the shootings may stimulate much needed life within the education system.

Ok that last line is really funny.

Too much Sam. People know you're shilling yourself.

so what you're saying is arson is legal?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sam Hyde and Million Dollar Extreme. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of post modernism most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sam’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sam Hyde and MDE truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sam’s existential catchphrase “I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Sam Hyde’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Million Dollar Extreme tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Is that fucked up face photo that keeps getting posted around here really him?

I don't hate him, he's just not very funny,

>sallies
explain

Oh honey, I know you're having a power trip due to that silly little gaming forum you didnt like went down but it doesn't mean you can spill your toxicity over the rest of this board. Okay?

The female equivalent of virgin.

no, only school shootings

Impossible

No, but naturally occuring forest fires are.

where can i buy organic matches

Depends. Are you planning on burning down a school? Then it certainly is.

That dude is like if you took Nathan Felder, Tim Heidecker and Eric Andre, stripped everything that makes them funny and combined just the parts that make you want to punch them into one person.

>Ripping off Sup Forums

LE BASED

>Tim Heidecker and Eric Andre,
>funny

Is ironic meta jokes the laziest form of comedy?