Child/teen star Corey Feldman is making a documentary...

Child/teen star Corey Feldman is making a documentary, exposing the people in Hollywood and the entertainment industry who raped him and other kids in the underbelly pedophile ring that exists in Hollywood.

indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign

I can't tell what to make of this. For one, it's about time - I absolutely recoil at the idea that these horrible pedophile rings exist in an industry I'm actually a part of. The other half of me is like "this is obviously a scam to raise money, even if he was molested." Like, $10M? For a documentary? That's a bit much... although I imagine legal fees will be a lot of it.

Discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/corey-haim-mom-blasts-corey-feldman-pedophilia-crusade-article-1.3595579
instagram.com/alphyhoffman/
imdb.com/name/nm1367150/
youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a Jew, take that into consideration.

There's no need for it with this whole Kevin Spacey thing going on right now.

It's only a matter of time until the rest of them get outed.

Why don't any of these Hollywood pedophiles come out of the closet to give a human face to pedophilia? They make propaganda for every other social issue, why not do one that actually matters?

>try to get 10 million dollars from people when they're paying property tax, getting halloween costumes, preparing thanksgiving dinners, and buying christmas presents
could his timing be any worse?

Pedophilia is a age old necessary evil like prostitution.

He's not making a documentary. He's making a biopic. Read the indiegogo statements.

if real will the skelton come out of the closets

>i need money before i name names
Top fucking kek what a scam artist. At least Ashley Judd has balls

Gentle reminder that libtards actually think homosexuality is so wonderful that announcing it washes away sins of pedophilia and child molestation

Just let that sink in

Besides taxes wanna know how I know you're a normie...

Dont give him money. He won't name names. He's done this shit before. He'll just say that people are too powerful etc and weasel out of it. Let his project flop.

He had his chance to tell us now he's just a boy crying wolf.

Progressives these days are actually pushing for "pedosexuality" as a new addition to the ever-expanding LGBT acronym. Because they were born this way, etc.

This is bullshit. I'm a pedophile and liberals hate me just as much as you do.

I didn't mention liberals. I mentioned progressives. Take your eyes off your well-worn Blu-Ray copy of "The Sandlot" and read the post.

>$10M
ffs Corey
just
GO
IT

Whatever, same thing. The pedophile movement was more or less totally destroyed by the 90s. Modern day "progressives" are synonymous with feminists, and no one hates pedophiles more than women.

they do, at least the european ones do. lars von trier

At first I was against the pedos , but user convinced me that its bullshit. Its better to be contrarian.

>He's making a biopic.
he should make a musical while he's at it

>le Big Mouth
Now I understand it.

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

>inevitable
I dunno, man. $10,000,000 is a lot of money for an IndieGoGo project.

But Joseph Gordon Levitt

Who is your favorite Angel? Mine is the one that is drugged up, so all of them

he's never, ever, ever going to tell.

>Feldman clarified to Lauer that his planned project isn't a documentary but a "feature film," saying that's why he needs the $10 million budget, to pay for actors, scripts, special effects, a theatrical release and hiring attorneys to protect him when the film's released.

>special effects

"the game is to be sold, not to be told"
the faggot is milking it and probably won't name any of any importance

According to Corey Haim's mom, Feldman is making all of this up to con people out of money.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/corey-haim-mom-blasts-corey-feldman-pedophilia-crusade-article-1.3595579

>"Ralph Kaufman"
instagram.com/alphyhoffman/
imdb.com/name/nm1367150/

dodge this! *throws molestation accusation*

>>special effects
flying angels at long last

Maybe I'm jaded but why won't he just go on record and release the materials alongside his statement? This doesn't need to be a documentary, especially if it's what's he's saying is happening RIGHT NOW. If his head was in the right place he'd be looking to stop it as soon as possible. A documentary is a big undertaking, you have to get a ton of people and equipment involved, on top of spending a lot of time.

He's saying that "they" are trying to kill him now, too. It's sad, but I'm worried about his sanity.

Haim's mom is right that Feldman is overplaying what he can reveal. I also think she doesn't wan to accept that CH got molested by more than one man. I don't think Feldman's lying about that.

He has already gotten over 100k for it. Even if the goal is not met he will still get the money.

This is another rabbit hole in and of itself user

Yes, retard. He's clearly trying to collect funds from NEETs on Sup Forums. You're right.

I think as a punishment all convicted pedophiles should be required to listen to every song. music video, interview, and performance of Corey's. Then they will truly understand how raping children can screw up their lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM

wtf am I watching