Skip Episode 7

Skip Episode 7

Yes

>skipping episodes
>ever
Nice mood spoiler, fag.

>Skip episode 7 first then watch after episode 9

Kino viewing.

It was the only episode I clicked started skipping scenes in. Until I started to realise the entire episode was about 11 and her nigger sister. Then I moved onto episode 8. And what do you know, nothing of importance was lost.

>Skipping the episode where Eleven becomes a Sith Lord
Why?

Don't skip episode 7

Its actually so bad

this just tells me how lazy and uncaring Sup Forums is for character development.

Skip whole season

*deletes Episode 7 altogether*

>skipping because girl was black

As expected from /poltv/ racists

What the fuck were they thinking. I wish that would have just left the series alone at this point. I should have knew they would shit up this show to meet there shitty "diversity" quota

it couldn't have been more heavy handed and stupidly executed

like yeah we get that it's meant to be a nod to over the top 80s punk thematics but it was truly fucking stupid as shit and did not mesh well with the rest of the entire series at all

like yeah i love going to chicago and foiling 2 different armed assaults and going back to indiana in the course of exactly 45 minutes of screen time

i love being a zany punk rock bandit with a cool mask and vengeance!

also every single line of dialogue eleven has had in the entire series has been cringeworthy beyond belief. you can't show me a single good speaking scene of hers.

What did it even develop? A bunch of characters no one will see again?

>you can't show me a single good speaking scene of hers
Any scene with Hopper.

I skipped it too

>dude use your anger lmao
WOAH

REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME YOU WERE REALLY MAD? HEH, JUST USE THAT WHENEVER U NEED 2 KID

lowest rated episode on imdb

More like skip season 2
I'm 6 episodes in so far and I still don't give a shit at all about what's happening on screen, because nothing fucking happens

this should be stickied as a PSA

Guess the spin off aint happening :(

THERE'S STILL SOME OXYGEN IN YOUR BRAIN, ELEVEN

Skip Season 2

Is there an obvious set up for a third season?

Can someone tell me how netflix will repay investors that 20 billion?

I disagree. Season 2 had the best AND the worst parts of the series. For that reason I would say it's a must-watch so you can savor the good stuff (steve-dustin broship, snowball dance) and talk shit about the bad stuff (every single scene with Eleven)

whoever the fuck is in charge of her speaking lines lost all credibility when they had her say "what is... repeat?" or some stupid bullshit in s2. how the fuck does this wretch not know the word "repeat" by now. fuck off!

where is the general?

guys
whatthefuck was Nancy and Jonathans plan if shit didnt go down at the goverment building and the portal closed?

The only reason the building still was in function was because of their attempts to close to the portal.

>haha we exposed them!
>now they will have to close down the building
>well here ya go kiddo
>the responsibility of this portal is now in your tiny mongol and skelly hands

She lived in a secret lab, isolated from everyone else for 12 years, and only for 1 week (the timespan of season 1) out of the one year she lived in Hawkins she actually interacted with other people other than Hopper.

The big portal has been closed in the last episode
So what could happen int Season 3?
Well - as we have seen in multiple episoded the upside-down can be entered/left through smaller... "tears" - like in the beginning of episode 2.2.
Also: We saw the demo-dogs fall down from the wall after the potal was closed but that does not mean they're dead. Killing the Overmind did not stop the Zerg in Starcraft, it just gave them free will, could be the same here. And as we know: Demogorgons can travel between universes.

I don't know if this or the other thread with the DUDE CALL ON ME picture is the general, but I'm about to watch episode 4 and holy cow do I love this series: the 80s actors cameos and roles, the attention to detail, the ability to draw from your influences and still come up with something original, can we please not badmouth it at all?

I wonder what the deal with Mad Max and her brother is! I'm about to find out.

How much does netflix pay you?

I think it will be more grounded in reality than the previous two seasons. Maybe they will bring back the Chicago Gang as antagonists.

Why would you skip the best line in the entire series?
They can't save you... I can save them ;_;

So what's so bad about this episode? On ep 6 now and I keep seeing this ep7 is almost universally disliked. Is it bearable at least?

Skip the whole fucking season. What a let down.

Maybe theyre going for the 80's tropes of terrible sequels and season 3 will just be batshit insane terrible writing.

most ironic shilling I've seen to date

so see you in a couple of hours*

HOLY SHIT I HAVE THE SAME SHEETS AS DUTHTIN!!! I STILL HAVE THEM! MY MOM MUST HAVE BOUGHT THEM FROM AMERICA

i get that anons didn't like it because it was so detached from the main conflict, but it's still a well directed episode and eleven get some screen time and development, + some world building

>tfw ep7 was literally the only episode directed by a woman

>not knowing that half of season three will be about the michael jackson crew on a fun adventure
>every punky side character gets his/her own episode, where they deal with they old bully issues

Not a terrible episode, but the indian girl has no charisma for someone who is supposed to be leading a gang and half the time I couldn't hear what she was saying.

That's when el dies so all the pedos are chimping out

>skipping because ugly side character nobody cares about that is entirely unrelated to overall story

I think they really did have an actual diversity quota

So what? Are you implying women can't be good directors?

BECAUSE IT'S TURNING INTO FUCKING HEROES

Meh, I saw it more like a parallel to the main story. The whole “D&D” thing going on with the different party members with different classes and shit, all misfits in their respective situation compared to the norm like the kids. Like you know, pottery, it rhymes

She also looks like poopy

I don't think she's even a professional actress. Also, she's Danish, not Indian.

Not that user, but generally women can only produce solid content when adapting an already existing source. And they certainly can’t direct action for shit, see Wonder Woman and Punisher Warzone for examples

>falling for the “this is what a Dane looks like” meme

ugly poopoo head is as Indian as they get

Did the redhead girl and her step-brother have any function other than getting BLACK'ed and bring race-baiting into the series?

Every media source refers to her as Danish actress. Not even Indian-Danish.

What is world building?

I skip every scene with Eleven.

>redhead girl
No. Not even getting Blacked. Not even the skateboard scene at the school with Mike, it would have worked just fine if El saw him and some random girl who only appeared in that episode.

>her step-brother
Yeah, Steve is the good guy now so Hawkins needs a new Chad.

Season 2 was amazing (excluding episode 7) and if you disagree you are wrong.

I wouldn't skip this episode, but yeah, it was boring af.

Eh the action in Point Break and The Hurt Locker is decent

Skip episode 7 on rewatchs

I had it on while browsing hate threads on Sup Forums, huge dopamine rush.

Point Break was back when most directors were hired for talent rather than filling a diversity quota. Hurt Locker’s action was very grounded so it was easier to pull off

Where can I get all the S2 posters in high resolution? This is the only one I have.

6 was pretty mediocre too, with the corniest "oh you two think you are friends?" subplot. It prepares you for 7 in a way. No need to skip it if you haven't skipped 6.

Why did she have to die?

It's a shame because I thought it was finally non-pozzed series. Dustin even gets cucked by the black kid. They REALLY HAD to show kids making out at the end. Fucking Hell

>one of the few episodes not written, directed, or produced by the Duffer Brothers

You should skip it regardless of whether or not you liked it

>Billy's revenge
>Eight's revenge
>Spores in Hopper and Dustin
>Dozens of "dead" demodog bodies
>Mindflayer still at large

Don't forget

>Dustin finally getting with Stacy

And Dustin never had spores, he was wearing the bandanna

>(((media)))
Hold on a second. I have some things I want you to read.

>"It got in my mouth"

Pretty sure that wasn’t enough to stop him breathing some in, he collapsed later on

Did anyone else think the scene where all the boys ran a train on El when they were lost in the vines underground was kinda out of place?

Hmmmm, they need an undead army to beat the mindflayer? Handy potential source of “undead” demidogs? Not saying it’ll happen, just putting it out there

Just google her fampai.
Linnea Berthelsen

He was faking it

I honestly don't care that a white girl gets blacked, I just think Max was completely useless and uncharismatic, shouldn't have been in the show. The Snowball scene was fine, IMO. Mike and El's kiss was cute and awkward. The Duffer Brothers have actually said (jokingly or not) they might have the kids making out in the future, and that's just too weird for me. I hope that was just a bad joke.

It's the best episode

Gotta say
I was surprised as shit after watching the Hurt Locker and finding out it was made by a woman.
Good movie

Other women are shit directors tho

yeah right like a bandana would prevent übermonster's spores to get into your lungs

Steve's hair is kino

I have eyes. That’s not what a danish person looks like.

Demodog detected

Danish people don't "look like" anything. They are just people who happened to be born within a specific area of the planet.

Russian version of Hawkins

does she have microcephaly?

Was episode 4 filmed in 80s film???

>implying it's not Demolings

man
readheads

There it is. We’re all just people. Fuck countries and borders and shit.

>Claire Denis
>Varda
>Akerman
stick to flicks kiddo

So...
What happened to the Byers' dog this season?

Do people actually skip episodes of shows they "like"? You can't claim to be a fan of something you haven't seen the entirety of, even if the episode is terrible.