YJ s3

Dammit, When are we gonna hear something new?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dgsf84heH4g
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully never. It was a legitimately bad fucking show with decent animation.

Oh come on now. It wasn't bad was it? I remember the show being pretty good. Although some of the angsty shit got on my fucking nerves

Well they announced it happening last year, so they're making it right now. It probably won't be here till 2018, and hopefully Netflix gets it.

Yeah, It's weird how they haven't atleast announced what platform its going to be on. I'd assume netflix. But who knows.

>Oh come on now. It wasn't bad was it?
It was pretty fucking bad. Supposedly it got better in season 2, but I'll never know. The writing was literally deviantart tier, wrapped in a pretty package.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums has no taste.

It did get a lot better in season 2 but the 5 year fast foward was jarring. Although I see what problems you had with the show. I get it. Some of the stupid shit in season 1 is still kinda there. But..its better..I guess. Idk its been months since I've seen the show.

Get fucked. This ain't your fucking hugbox.

Oh crap this is turning into a cuckboy roundabout.

You're right I forgot the comics and cartoon board was here to shit on the best examples of comic cartoon adaptations.

It's bound to happen when you go against the hivemind opinion.

>2018

fugggggg i thought we were getting it this year

Animation takes forever. If this was something like Voltron, that had a world wide audience appeal, that would be something. But since it's more of a niche product, it will take the time it takes. So probably 2018.

Especially because Netflix's model is to release the ENTIRETY of one season all at once.

I genuinely miss waking up on Saturday mornings to watch YJ, green lantern, and aquabats with Sup Forums
Why don't group streams happen anymore?

Animation takes a long time and they're still just story planning, so late 2017/early 2018 for starters.

We don't know if Netflix will be the one to distribute it, especially since the WB CEO wanted to open a DC streaming service.

The writing was far better than the animation.

>Why don't group streams happen anymore?

There's nothing good on Saturday Mornings, and CN UK has aired a shit ton of JLA episodes so the US has to play catch-up.

The animation was fine for the type of animation that it is. It was a nice change of pace from the very stilted look that all the DCAU shows had, where all the models came from the same mind.

BUT the stories themselves were annoying, at best, to stupid and repetitive at worse. It was always "The Light is 50 gazillions steps ahead of the League and especially the kids, so that even if they kids have a win, it's really the Light being willing to put lesser villains out to dry for a minor 'win' by the Tweens so that some bigger goal was achieved."

It's the same kind of story as TDK and SKYFALL, ST - INTO DARKNESS and pretty much every other movie or serial TV that came out around that same time frame that had the writers trying to prove how clever they were by showing how lazy and redundantly and bankruptedly repetitive they could be.

Wrong image

>There was a time when YJ and GL:TAS were releasing quality new episodes weekly.

>Now all we have are chibis

>Every WB Direct Release has Batman and Damien shoehorned in it

>Superman's WB design is garbage

>And Supes/Wondy is still going on in it

when did it all go so wrong?

>i'm not smart enough to keep track of complex writing, so it was bad!
you just used the word tween and weren't talking about animation, so your opinion is discarded
if only we had chibi. that would actually be good.

>If this was something like Voltron, that had a world wide audience appeal, that would be something. But since it's more of a niche product

>Voltron, an old anime from the 80s that had numerous failed reboots has worldwide appeal
>A fucking DC Superheroes show which includes icons like Batman and Superman is niche product

This is legitimately one of the stupidest things I've ever heard someone say on this site.

Flashpoint and the New 52 really fucked up lot of things.

youtu.be/dgsf84heH4g Video

Entire post disregarded.

Can studios just fuck off and let the big 3 (Amazon/Hulu//Netflix) take care of streaming? Having 20 different sub services is a terrible future.

You sound whelmed.

I'm not sure they even have something to show if they wanted to right now, Greg said he found out it was happening about ten days before they announced it.

We'll probably get a small something at SDCC. Probably.

No, more like season 2 brought it down. Like way down. Season 2 should have been season 3. Or season 4. Or just never made at all.

>There was a time when YJ and GL:TAS were releasing quality new episodes weekly.
What utopian alternate universe do you come from where those shows had a consistent airing schedule
I fucking hated how they moved it to Saturday mornings. They moved it away from Friday night for no good reason. It's an outdated, dead time slot. Many people usually sleep in around the time YJ was airing in the mornings. And they never reran the shit.

SDCC more than likely. All we know is Brandon/Greg have planned the outlines to a few episodes and have a bit to go.

Greg said that if we want to see it sooner, plead to DC to bring back the YJ comic so he and that artist who worked on the previous volume can bridge the gap between S2 and S3.

Season 3 has already been announced user, were just waiting on release date.