Came from a shit little event, went to nowhere, was heavily marketed but ended up being completely irrelevant...

Came from a shit little event, went to nowhere, was heavily marketed but ended up being completely irrelevant. Why the fuck did they do it?

Fuck if I know. Whatever happened to the Endo-Sym Armor anyway? That one was probably one of Tony's more OP armors, even if he did make it while evil.

I wish they gave Taylor more time with this. It was fucking hilarious.

removed once the bendis got on the title

Marvel is the Nintendo of comics. Once known for making quality products, and now completely reliant on gimmicks.

And Bendis made an even more OP armor, didn't he?

Bet you thought you were real clever for coming up with that one.

user, it's courteous to lurk before you post when you go to a new board.

Not really, it's pretty obvious.

I actually liked Superior Iron Man.
It sucks that it wasn't able to have a proper ending because Hickman thought it would be more dramatic if 616 ended with Tony and Steve fighting.

I expected it to be much longer and much more relevant. It barely had an arc and nobody in-universe seems to remember that think.

Fuck off Sup Forums, kill yourself because enobody will miss a Sup Forumsetard.

It was another shapeshifting armor but this time made up of hexagons

Other than that I can't tell if there were any real innovations

Fuck you I liked Axis

it was dumb but fun

It cameoed once when Tony visited those sick kids in the hospital but besides that, it was never actually used

>Superior Spider-Man was commercially well-received (allegedly at least)
>They figured making the MCU flagship character an evil bastard as well would be a hit

It had some funny moments and Daredevil as a guest star was underused but cool. I hated Teen Abomination though.

How did Tony get turned back to normal anyway? I kind of got lost following Marvel around the time the "all new" Marvel happened.

How did Wasp escape from inverted Havok?

Remender just stopped giving a shit around Axis

Fuck you OP Superior was great

He was still inverted throughout the lead up to Secret Wars, he only went back to normal when the universe was rebuilt afterwards (or in Doom's version of 616 New York, if you want to count Ultimate End).

>Remender just stopped giving a shit around Axis

his plot lines were ignored after the event because SECRET WARS gave him an excuse to clean break from Marvel.

Ultimate End doesn't count.
It wasn't really the Ultimate Universe, but a Battleworld version of the Ultimate Universe (at least thats the only way to explain all the plot holes other than "shitty writing"

>It wasn't really the Ultimate Universe, but a Battleworld version of the Ultimate Universe (at least thats the only way to explain all the plot holes other than "shitty writing"
It was a Battleworld version of the Ultimate and 616 universes but supposedly built from fragments of the real ones.

I agree with you, except that i dont think Hickman was to blame. Tony embracing real capitalism had A LOT of potential, and his armor looked dope. After SW, whoever continued the comic, could have advanced it, but instead we got BENDIS, and the guy keeps his own agenda, pushing his own characters and fucking up everything he doesnt like, often ven the ones he like. Bendis is kind of like an "Anti-Morrison".

He was supposed to be inverted while time runs out was going on?