What the fuck

what the fuck

What the sneed

>Asserole
Haha

Your first halloween episode?

The simpsons needs to be put down

Very Sneedesque

A controversial italian horror magazine of the late '80s, "Splatter" (the name is quite explanatory) published a short story with an identical plot.

Chuckcraftian episode to be sure

A daring sneedthesis. A glib fuck and suck.

Johnny S____

What the feed (formerly fuck) is going on in that scene (hehe sounds the same as seen)?

It's a metaphor. The show is constantly cannibalizing itself in an empty cycle.

Homer's Feed

Body horror

Remember, when The Simpsons were funny? 15 years ago or so ...

Its obviously from Treehouse of Horror

it's been longer than that

We may have gone too far in a few places.

It was even more unsettling as there wasn't any humour behind it

He just mutilated himself then died, with that overtone of nu-simpsons desolate vibe

15? The last episode with any semblance of that Golden Age Simpsons humour was aired 22/11-1998. That's soon to be 19 years ago.

>asserole

>COOKIE D'OH
Terrible

me? i'd serve sneedlegs

What the fuck? That foot is missing its Gucci loafers.

Been watching all the tree house ones, I haven't seen any of the newer simpsons ones up until now and they have been terrible

kang and kodos at the end of tree house of Horror XXVI say

>Just because it looks like season 4 doesn't make it season 4

1.It wasn't anything like season 4
2.It was a smug fuck you and we are keeping it shit

It should say "COOKIE (annoyed grunt)"

Someone kill it already, we can never go back

15? Try 24 when seasons 3-4 were out during the prime episodes. Simpsons have gone downhill since the mid 90s and never came back.

Pretty sure Stephen King did this first with Survivor Type

That was a good episode.

Don't worry it's just the Sneedhouse of Horror episode. Probably.

Formerly Chuckshed of Terror

>steamed muzzle

Post the pregnant lisa one.

And i read an italian short story (i think it was written by Carlo Lucarelli? maybe?) that talked about a similiar subject, it was written in diary entries by a surgeon that finds himself stranded on a tiny deserted rock in the middle of the ocean with only the bag containing his surgery tools.
He cuts himself into pieces gradually and eats himself over time, documenting his experience and slowly going insane.
It's a really good read.

based sneed posters

You'd think someone smart enough to be a surgeon would know that wasn't a good strategy for survival.

lamo get me in the screencap too XD

He literally doesn't have any food.
He tries capturing seagulls and manages to do it one time, he eats the entire thing raw almost puking.
Then he becomes too famished to accomplish it again, the constant sun, hunger and loneliness makes him desperate and not very lucid.

15? More like 35. Good I miss the 80s. Season -5 was the best!

You mad, faggot?

Yes, but the comic had a full comedy tone, in the end the guy throws himself in the trash because he thinks he was spoiling.

Don't know, this is exactly the King's story, "Survivor Type"

My pleasure

what went wrong?

Formerly, what went right?

Sneed

I actually just read that short story. Pretty good and scary

It was by far the most disturbing segment ever in any Treehouse of Horror. Which is great.

The newer ones have been generally good. They never capture the same magic and snug as the older Treehouse of Horrors but are way better than the ones it came directly after.

welcome to treehouse of horror. the most humorless and dry tradition on television.

Wtf

Did Sneed make an appearance?

me watching season 29: where the h*ll are the jokes??

>On November 4, 2016, The Simpsons was renewed for seasons 29 and 30, enabling the show to surpass Gunsmoke as the longest-running scripted series in primetime television.

t. Chuck

First segment was funny. second was interesting but not so funny. third (pictured in op) was gross but kinda funny.

Oh this is the one where John K was paid to do for last year, but he's fucking John K so he didn't get it done in time due to spending too much effort making it intentionally ugly and obnoxiously formless.

>formless
formerly

It was super fucking gross and I kept cringing