Are you looking forward to Secret Empire, Sup Forums?

More importantly, are you going to spend money on it?

If Marvel really wanna keep eventing they should be doing what DC is and have family/mini crossovers instead of this line wide event shittery

I thought anger was supposed to raise sales.

>Spend money on it
I barely spend money on things I like OP

10 parts with in all likelihood bringing in any and every Cap, Avengers and Spider-Miles related book? Fuck that.

I haven't seen an event that warranted my money since I began reading comics. So unlikely.

What happened to Jet anyway?

>MUH CHILDHOOD card
jesus fucking christ. every time.

but nice to see "B-B-BUT PISSED OFF PEOPLE = SALES" brevoort forced to swallow his shit

It's funny cause I think this was actually not bad a story and I already knew there would be Cosmic Cube involvement because of Standoff.

But yeah, I got tired of them deliberately trying to rile up fans and so I can't say I feel too sorry for them if their sales really didn't increase much.

I agree the story is being told well, myself.

I'm only buying Nova, I do not give a fuck about this.

What hacks are writing this crap? Is there a checklist already?

I don't know, I'm actually liking Steve Rogers. I'm not reading Sam Wilson (I fin him a bit bland to read, to be honest). I liked The Oath.

Maybe this even is not bad, you know.

From the current books, I'm also reading Nova, Moon Knight, Occupy Avengers and Star-Lord. I'll probably drop Hawkeye (it doesn't interest me enough). I'm also reading Clone Conspiracy and Spider-Man 2099, but those two are about to end, so... (I may jump into Amazing Spider-Man. Maybe. Scarlet Spiders, probably). And I've Powerman and Iron Fist on a hiatus.

I want events to be done for at least five years, but this one seems interesting, even if long, so I may read it (borrowed)

Oh, also reading Uncanny Avengers.
I guess I'm reading the build up for it even without wanting to.

Nah. I won't buy or even read it on unlimited when it comes out there.

They didn't count on it leading to the eventual apathy.

you mean like they used to do all the time with the X-books?
and then the guy who pioneered that became the E-i-C of Marvel and forgot how to oversee anything good?

>10 part event
If there's been one thing wrong with Marvel events it's that they're not stretched out long enough.

I'm super interested in this story but i'm a dirty trade waiter

>paying for Marvel comics

most likely Nick Spencer.

book hasn't even been formally announced yet.
this store posting is the most we really know so far.

have any Marvel zero issues been really relevant to the events at all?

Who the hell is still looking forward to Marvel's events?

i think the delays will help with that

um, racist much? Sam Wilson IS Cap

>ten part
Jesus fuck. Like it worked so well the last times. Is this gonna be finished by 2019 and delay every single book

Its honestly not a very good book...its a good premise...but it's not Brubaker Cap or anything.

The only interesting thing going into this event is that Evil Steve hinted that the Real Steve may still be in there somewhere...and that he's essentially a dual personality

I guess Inhumans vs X-Men #00 did set up the story a bit.