Post a picture of your cartoon/comic waifu, and I will give you my diagnosis explaining why you find her attractive

Post a picture of your cartoon/comic waifu, and I will give you my diagnosis explaining why you find her attractive.

k

So, which is it, OP? My mother? My Father? Let me have it.

you're mom

my mom

OP doesn't answer.

OP a fag.

great taste my friend

Pretty sad cat lady

You live a rather normal, but fullfilling life that doesn't have a lot stress or strangeness. You are fascinated by xeno because its exotic, unknown, and possibly a bit dangerous while at the same time, she saunters around in a voluptuous female form.
You like her because she is strong, confident, and posseses conviction that you don't find in real women. She's also an entertainer, which you can probably relate with. You are the one in your group of peers that enjoys making people laugh, or telling funny stories.
Punkish, sexy, and always up for an adventure, you are captivated by the idea of this woman who can save you from your mundane, and boring life. You hope she can take you for a ride you won't ever forget far away from everything you loathe about your reality.

I don't think he's actually going to do any diagnosis. I think he just wants us to post waifus

You can't erase your mistakes.

You're a minority that fetishizes white women, but not real white women but an idea of them.

What?

are husbandos ok

Pink is your favorite color.

You are a bit selfish, but not so much you drive others away. You don't own a car.

That actually makes a lotta sense. Neat! Thanks.

Nah, But nice try, OP.

My waifu is a purple unicorn

I think you skipped one

You have had a feeling of isolation and withdrawal from people for most of your life. Despite this, you can be a caring and loyal friend to people that you think can earn your trust.
You anger somewhat easily and have lost a family member to a terrible accident you felt was a comic injustice.

M O D S
O
D
S

All day every day

You are depressive, don't have many friends, and are emotionally needy.

You work an unfulfilling job and your co-workers don't have much respect for you.

You find solitude in this character because she is the closest thing to a kind person you know. Her innocence and child like qualities give you a feeling of hope and you confuse this feeling of rationalization with romantic ones.
Also you're a pedophile.

Do me next.

You haven't been to the last Adventure Time thread, have you?

Judge me

Doc, I've got it bad.

pefc girl :b

You just want to be dominated.

Like me

You crave that which you think is unattainable. She is the princess and you are the peasant.

Helga's better

I always like what is impossible to have.

So a gf

I've seen the thread, but didn't catch my attention that much. How bad shit hit the fan?

You are around 35 years old.
Your listened to Pink Floyd so much you can recite all albums backwards. Cursing, spitting and unlady-like behavior doesn't bother you. You like to work with your hands and aren't to get dirty.

I want to be dominated in so many ways.

Physically, emotionally, socially, verbally...

Tenderly, firmly, cruelly, didactically...

Out of hatred and out of love, out of desire and out of disgust...

I want to be bound and I want to be flogged, I want to be kicked and I want to be pet.

I want to lick and be licked, I want to beg and moan, I want to touch and be touched and to never be allowed to touch and to be teased and to be rewarded and to be PUNISHED OH SO BADLY PUNISH ME MISTRESS PUNISH ME WITH EVERY OUNCE OF YOUR BEING

STEP ON ME, SPIT ON ME, NURSE ME AND PROTECT ME I NEED TO BE DOMINATED AAAAAA

Taste. Both of these men.

I feel like this is obvious for me but I'll shoot.

You are a pretty charismatic and have a decent circle of friends. You have passing interest in wildlife and nature and find beauty in things that are conventionally seen as strange or unattractive.

A hot mysterious alien GF.

You just want contact so you feel that once in your life you or at least someone determinable holds control over it

Take your fucking best shot

jesus, that's spot on! except the last part, haven't lost any close family yet

you a bitch tho user

I dig the description but it's fairly off pham. I'm 25 and hate spitting/foul shit, but I did use to clean toilets for a living so the last part rings through!

I want to post the Equestria Girls version of Pinkie Pie, but Global Rule 15 won't let me. Just pretend I did.

Jokes on you, I do own a car!

My brothers.

You seek a fragment of your childhood that was lost to time, maybe an opportunity with a young tomboyish and energetic girl you didn't build up the nerve to ask out. You look for girls in your life that display perceived "positive" traits that you do not, like a love for life and optimism, that you feel will make your life whole.

Did you expect me to call you a furry pedophile? That's low hanging fruit.

You are aren't a wimp, but you consider submissive/needy women rather boring. You want a woman that can hold her own without you, but at the same time still can be womanly and be your partner as well as your lover.
Also you want to be dominated for a change.

The webm stayed for over 24 hours untouched.

Does it count as a Sup Forums waifu if she's allowed in the Toonami threads?

Pink Cake, from the Small Technicolor Horses cartoon

you badly desire someone you can emotionally bond with, you have a limited experience with relationships but can't go outside and try harder for some reason

You like big tits.

Yes, but then a no

you are actually a pretty sweet guy, but not many are familiar with this side of yours

God-like taste.

Her colorful and happy personality contrasts with yours

You're a boring and reserved person, who practices teetotalism and has a yearning desire for social contact that your introversion and anxiety prevents you from attaining. You resonate with pink horse's ability to overcome adversity and be a charismatic individual despite her eccentricity and humble childhood. You secretly really want to pick up a pink /fa/ overshirt, but are not confident that you can really pull it off.

Similar to the above, but you also like your girls ditzy and uncomplicated. You also want a splash of powder blue to go with your pink ensemble, despite how much you care about how gay it would make you look.

awfully specific but still an accurate description of pinkfags

t-thanks..

Not the user who posted the pic but came here to see if she was posted or posted herself but holy shit spot on reply and dubs to boot
>tfw no qt magic princess gf ;_;

Here we go

What said. I'm pretty social and I have quite a large group of friends, but I do desire someone who I feel I can emotionally collect with and I have had a history of negative interactions with "normal" women in the past.

Submissive and cute women just annoy me. I find them to be pretty burdensome and inauthentic as well as just generally not interesting in most ways.

Dominant or assertive women, on the other hand, who are less emotionally vulnerable (or, sometimes, available) fascinate me, however. I've always been kind of an emotionally expressive and, I suppose, effeminate man so I don't know. I guess I just admire the qualities in women that women tend to admire in men: confidence, strength, decisiveness, status.

An interest in being dominated probably stemmed from that.