youtube.com/watch?v=LIXr0QQhN4k
youtube.com/watch?v=6zGsJB2ggUA
youtu.be/Sz3PMfADPdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uI3YxzcEYrM
youtube.com/watch?v=PBm5kzTYfNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=dsRVgdU1lYE
the guy could make sending a tweet seem funny

Yet when he was on air this shithole hated him, and if he were still on air this place would still hate him. He would be spending every monologue ripping Trump apart. The Sup Forums invaders wouldn't abide it.

i don't think so, he wouldn't ignore the insanity, but he would be more surgical with any critiscism, if you see the old interviews, he already treated Trump like a dumbass

Wow I love his brilliant humor like talking to a asian grocery owner.

youtube.com/watch?v=LIXr0QQhN4k

I saw this episode when it aired (yes I'm older than all of you, deal with it, punks) and got stomach cramps from laughing at the bar code part.

Pure fucking comedy genius.

Lenno was always funnier.

leno was cringeworthy

no late night show was ever funny.

He was great and funny in the early '80s when he was fringe....basically the rogue late night host who did funny stupid shit. but when he started sexually abusing staff members and doing really, really bad jokes without doing the proper research, he just became another shill.

Conan took a lot of his style from Dave

youtube.com/watch?v=6zGsJB2ggUA
this clip is super 90's

Never understood the hate he was receiving, always thought he's the greatest interviewer of all the late night hosts. Also pretty cool how he tortured some shitty people on his program.

Conan is like a wilder letterman

he fucking destroyed Bieber, Lohan and even Emma Watson

I'm not from the US so maybe my opinion doesn't count but he's the only late night host I ever enjoyed watching.
He's super comfy, he's brought some pretty cool musicians on his show and his interviews are the most fun I've seen out of the bunch.
Don't really care for his skits.

youtu.be/Sz3PMfADPdQ

hahaha

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=uI3YxzcEYrM

Actually, he sucked. Early, mean Kimmel is late night kino.

pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=PBm5kzTYfNU

>rape your interns
>get away with it by saying you're bribed
The absolute madman