youtube.com/watch?v=xTiYR9PsmXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that juicy, bite-able neck

Say what you want about weed, but he knew what to look for in a vamp slayer

Damn, who is that semen demon?

This post can't be serious

You seriously don't know?

WATCH IT BUFFY

>TFW your older sister used to hog the TV to watch Buffy and you just wanted to watch cartoons
She was pretty hot tho, so I didn't entirely mind.

pit whore

Goodbye mr skeltal

>tfw you realize youre an oldfag because some kid watched cartoons while you were right there at that time, watching Buffy
Hoes does it feel not to be an oldfag user?
Did you ever went back and saw the show enirely or you consider it hipster crap?

What about now, Buffy?

Not the archive, we cant let the skellingtons win!

Buffy is a waifu

Just going through Buffy again.
Season 1 Geller is hot af. Shame she's already going downhill by season 2.

Like holy shitballs dude.

We get Faith by 3 anyway

She always looked hideously jewish.

I wish I watched Buffy when it came out. I was so deep in the closet that I refused to watch anything I considered girly. Watched it about 8-9 years ago? Was pretty comfy kino.

I pity you

Reboot when?

Hits too close to home

Will flop

I think its probably a bit overrated due to nostalgia goggles, but I'll check it out eventually to see if that's true or not.
One thing I can say is I miss all the spooky and Halloween-ish stuff from that era.

There's tons of Halloween shit still today, though.

Is there? Maybe its just me then, but I feel like a lot its slowed down. Maybe I was just more aware of it as a kid.

The first season has some weak episodes that don't hold up. Don't drop it before seeing season 2.

Might have a chance if they don't fill it with sjw bullshit.
I'd rather a new spin-off, though. Noone can replace the original characters.

Spinoff is probably the best idea. I hope the schedule wont clash with Supernatural or its spin off though

She's almost Roberts tier pretty. Until you see her profile and the nose knows.

faggot
don't you have some boys to rape like Spacey or something?

zing

I don't think she did. That puppy fat in season one covered a lot of the jewishness, especially in head-on photos.
As soon as that faded, the bony jew revealed itself.

Buffy is pretty up until today. Just kys

Wow

What's going on in this thread?

A rare enough thing. Buffy appreciation

>Dat episode where every woman becomes attracted to Xander
The teacher woman's flirting and Buffy in that outfit powered some serious teenage boners

Kill yourself.

Anybody got Faith pics?

>tfw it were my little sisters hogging the TV for buffy

delete this

Pitch the spin off, Sup Forums

Who is it about? What is the central theme? How is it related to the Buffy/Angel universe?

>tfw his sultry voice lulls you to sleep at night
every time he says "my black duster" i'm like SPIIIIIIIIKE

H.N.G.
>captcha: beaut extra

I know I'm probably alone, but I prefer latter season Buffy.

The only time Buffy wasn't A++ 10/10 waifu material was when she was wearing those gross dyke inspired ankle length skirts in season 4. As for preference, flip a coin and I'm good.

I like Buffy any time

wottice? dresden files?

Should have ended in season three.

With Faith winning the Buffybowl.

t. Eliza Dushku.

You should accuse Joss of raping you. Maybe you'll be relevant for 2 minutes.

u guys remember that episode when buffy and spike fuck? i remember having a hard rock boner and then waiting to 2 am to watch it again and fap furiously dammmmn that was a good fap

yep, there are like fifteen books worth of spike as a wizard detective fighting the dark forces of the beyond.

>that episode when buffy and spike fuck?
you mean EPISODES? in the plural form? you probably meant either the episode Wrecked or Smashed

anyway fight clip time

youtube.com/watch?v=AplD9JJPeYo

>no english accent
>spike

I'm not buying your books, dude.

one of the best dialogues about morality in this universe setting

youtube.com/watch?v=xTiYR9PsmXc

another one is Wesley and Lilah's fight were Lilah talks about black and white paint mixing together and no matter how much white you try to put back, you're never going to get anything but gray

>that childish gibberish
>good

Who else here watches all the halloween episodes on halloween?

Angel was way better when it wasn't trying to be deep.

>gets his eye gouged out
>doesn't scream in agony the rest of the episode

truly this man was zeppo

>last halloween ep of the show
>it's a dawn episode

Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

how the fuck was that childish? it made total sense? i thought you guys praised Angel for being more mature compared to Buffy but you trash it for lines like these?

Not either of them. Depends on the user, user.
Some of us like that part of Angel better, but this has been designed like more of a Buffy thread from the start so...

I would have thought the same thing but as soon as I started it up I was completely taken in. Marsters' way of speaking and tone of voice made me forget all about that silly accent. He's Spike through and through.

>you guys

Only a moron would call Angel more mature. It's grim dark, edgy bullshit by kids like Minear.

The "shades of grey" shit is so tiresome, especially in that scene. What Wes did with Angel was hardly the worst thing he did. Even if it was, he didn't do it out of malice.

Moreover, they already did that shit in S3 of Buffy and S1 of Angel in a far better way with the Faith arcs.

oh yeah well I started this thread that way because the more recent ones were Angel-heavy, especially Fred/Illyria-heavy

anyway back to slayer posting

Do not talk about my wife this way it makes me very upset.

But Dawn is a QT

See?
Like this Obviously an Angel hater

Yeah, I know. Amyposter here
Been lurking/posting and passed several times from the beginning, even managed to saw some early attempts of this same thread dying earlier.
But we did have some pretty nice thread just for us yesterday, so I figured I'd give it a rest.

i honestly would never understand hate in between the two shows since they share the same universe

i mean yeah sure i really dont care about angel and didnt see the point for the spinoff until i learned many characters continue their arc there, especially Faith, so I gave it a go and liked it. One comes with the other.

And yeah I was driving and doing groceries I only managed to save the Supernatural thread but the one earlier got archived before I could bump it

Holy shit, I have the same eyes as her.

>can't argue any point
>just call them a hater

No, you're just blinded by Wes/Illyria bullshit. Angel is a very good show, but its attempts at being deep, especially when they have to reiterate it over and over again, take away from it. It's best when it's pushing characters and commenting on them instead of trying to be profound.

Take Home, for instance. It's a great episode simply because it never outright states it's ties to sacrifice and the parallels with Deep Down.

shes also the worst character in buffy

cont.

I love both, but while they're in the same 'verse, they're telling very, very different stories.

not the one who called you a hater but yeah i get that, they have different narrative focus and goals but i can appreciate both and how they still work with each other instead of against each other (except for some few questionable decision choices or big bad goal overlaps)

people can't understand the hate because they weren't here when their was an army of obnoxious joss whedon fanboy's on Sup Forums back in 2010

You couldn't get in a word wise because God had spoken, so his little snapeling army ate up every word. Avengers helped cement this. You can even see his nation on the Sup Forums landscape map of the island.

People don't realize the sheer amount of hate and reputation destruction that has happened in 7 years.

It led to such a pervasive turn around that his own fans shut down their holy site.

That is a massive amount of destruction for someone that had a cult following.

Coupled with Angel being Greenwalt's baby, rivalry was bound to build and because nature of Angel being more male skewed meant the people who were left from destruction of whedon's fanbase left many more Angel fans than Buffy or firefly or Avengers etc,

Now shoe is on other foot and you're the ones outnumbered. While most have moved onto greener pastures, they're a few remain, that remember.

And for all of those not here to tell you.

You can all go fuck yourselves.

-Angel Fan.

Me neither. That's why I usually like Angel/Buffy or Angel threads better, because even though I liked one more, I see them both as a whole, and understand here would be no Angel without Buffy, and I'm pretty sure most Angel posters recognize this a well and that's why threads are comfier, no hate here, only love for both shows.

I would "argue" that to each their own, I pretty much like Angel with all it's moments of philosophy just like you have a right to dislike them...
But I just call them a hater instead because my bad experiences trying to reason with people who attack Angel have taught me so.
>inb4 some insult or some crap calling me a retarded faggot or something.
Sorry, user, not in the mood for it today.

im just gonna leave this here and go to bed. halloween is my fucking cheat day and i intend to eat and drink like Dean after weeks of dieting.

Goodnight, fellas!

No that would be Kennedy.

You both seem to keep misspelling Willow.

Happy Halloween, I hope you have a good costume.

buffy or your sister?

The problem you have there is "Greenwalt's baby" is a myth. It's true much of it came from him, large parts of it just rehashed Profit stuff, but Joss was heavily involved. Is it a coincidence that the best Angel season (5) was more Joss and zero Greenwalt? No.

The whole Angel is better because Joss wasn't involved is something created to validate their opinion.

That's not Army of Obnoxious. That's a simple fact. Just as Whedon going to absolute shit when Angel ended. I know all about how obnoxious Whedon fans can be, but there's no need to shit talk either show because of annoying fans that aren't even around anymore.

You're still here defending Buffy and Whedon, which represents the same mouthbreathers shitting on Angel to me.

You can put a different shirt on asshole but you're no different than them.

Your myth of being a centrist isn't going to heal any wounds. I'll dig up 50 more amyposters if only to drive you fuckers out of these threads.

Go hide on a different website.

I hate you people.

Oh yeah depending on whether i wear the amulet i can switch between these two guys easy

I will fight you. Willow is best girl.

why had nobody posted best girl ?

LOL You are a fucking child. Go ahead. Make your sock puppets.

Every time you cry about amyposters, think of me. Faggot.

Charisma/Cordy is objectively hot, yet I don't find her sexy at all. It's like looking at a mannequin for some reason.