>plebs rate pleb shit
How are you even surprised

> adjusted score 112,261%

What is even the math behind this?

I rarely, if ever, think about niggers.

>99%
armond?

How was this horror?

It was a great movie, but it wasn't really horror.

Isn't this movie literally just The Wicker Man except with a nigger and old rich micro-aggressing whites? Wow what a fantastic story.

>adjusted score over 100%
Why have percents if you're gonna call something above 100%? They're pretty much saying that the movie exceeds perfect by 12.261%. It makes no sense.

Insulting.

Bayesian weighted scores.

This was the most forgettable, least scary, piece of shit I've ever seen. Is this one of those, give it good review or racist, situations?

kek

Literally nothing about this flick peaks my interest.

People keep saying it wasn't scary but aside from children and literal retards who gets scared by a movie?

it's the good stuff BRAH

It's more a sense of how something is suppose to be scary than actually scaring you I guess

>cabin in the woods
I haven't seen the conjuring but isn't that also just basic jumpscares horror?

So basically just some vague rubric you have so you can try to critique something without needing any real knowledge?

Get Out was fine. Certainly wasn't even close to the best horror movie ever but it was well made and it was a twist on a classic horror premise. Rotten tomatoes is fucking awful anyway ever since they sold it to advertisers years ago. Only slightly better than imdb because the format is easier to parse through.

How is Get Out horror?

Yes, Conjuring just has a huge marketing budget to shill for their Cinematic Universe tm with that stupid doll film and something else.

I don't like The Witch on there. I can't call it horror but it's a nice movie to show how people at that time thought witches would work.