Is Seth McFarlane that hollywood blogger that said Hayden Panettiere is a high end prostitue and everyone said was RDJ?

is Seth McFarlane that hollywood blogger that said Hayden Panettiere is a high end prostitue and everyone said was RDJ?

youtu.be/TVIU7iEVl58
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-BXPf_plg
youtube.com/watch?v=KCNvREKTnQc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWnkEUS6sNI
youtube.com/watch?v=GOwjCS8PBSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Seth was /our guy/ the whole time

Nah he just has a satirical show at his disposal which allows him to poke fun at Hollywood rumours from time to time. Trey Parker and Matt Stone do the same stuff.

Take this with a grain of sault.
A few years back, before the Wolf of Wall Street (or maybe just after?), apparently Seth was cast as the lead in Scorsese's biopic of Frank Sinatra.
On top of that, early screen tests/rehearsals were wowing people with them saying he would be an obvious contender for the oscar for best actor for this role.

But then, supposedly, the entire thing fell through when McFarlane made a joke that really offended Scorsese and he got really pissed and yeah
Considering that Scorsese's one of the people calling for Polanski to be forgiven... I'm just saying

>I'm pissing
>everything in caps
since when is the rock hiding his baywatch posts?

>I'M SCREAMING
>I'M CRYING
>I'M PISSING

Normie memes that need to stop, volume 23

nobody sees anthony hopkins dying from a stroke

Literally every girl uses those phrases.
Go outside.

Why are threads about spacy getting deleted yet threads about wineburger have been and still are going strong? Have the gay bullies infiltrated moderation too?

Some people have the ability to see how people act and make jokes about it. Apparently Sup Forums has never heard of any of these people outside of social justice.

HE TOLD MAN TO GO OUTSIDE IM SCREAMING

nerd lol

Your point?

holy shit. I never made the parallel between seth and sinatra. he'd fucking kill that role.

I thought Sinatra's family didnt want it to happen so they cancelled it. I actually don't care for the movie to happen cause Sinatra is gonna be some trendy shit to listen to again. fuck that. he's best as a discoverable thing

the Bruce Jenner thing was barely even a secret

> Taxi Driver
> Jodie Foster is a young underage prostitute
> most likely Scorsese raped her or made her fuck him for the role
> she is now a lesbian

makes you think!

Based Bob DJ

Yes he properly called it a normie meme
Just because it's common doesn't mean it isn't annoying

Everyone knew spacey was gay, everyone made jokes about how bruce jenner looked like a woman (the soup said it all the time), everyone knew about harvey weinstein

He's not a psychic, he's just the only famous one who joked about it publicly

Hollywood blogger was RDJ, the guy has seen shit, but he's in too deep to be public about it. Seth McFarlane can call out people because he's removed from the hollywood system. He wont get blacklisted from talking shit about people, sorta like Trey Parker and Matt Stone. He's in show-business, but he's not a hollywood bigwig.

That look away in embarrassment by the gyllenmeister

Hold up a second, that's literally Seth MacFarlane's dad 1 row behind and 1 seat to the left of RDJ. Coincidence? I think not.

Dustin Hoffman seems to be smiling. And I can see a lot of people laughing.

the jews already tried to kill him once
youtube.com/watch?v=uWnkEUS6sNI

also OP forgot this:
youtube.com/watch?v=GOwjCS8PBSM

no he didnt

could you quickly point me to it in his post?

>handsome
>kempt
>has a sister
>loves singing
>plays bi's/gay's constantly
is he homo?

Pls link hollywood blogger, I can't find it on google

>has a sister
Oh fuck, does this mean I'm a homo now?

now that i clicked the link it's a different bit (although about the same thing)
i thought you claimed OP forgot about family guy's prediction of bruce jenner turning into a woman
i am so sorry user, i was wrong
please forgive me

>now

>do voices for tv show
>not very well known how much of the writing process you are involved in
>people credit you with every joke one of your characters makes in the show

Oh crap, I've been gay all this time? But I only lile feminine peniseses.

People do the same shit with all actors. People think of actors like Morgan Freeman as geniuses because they play characters that are.

What movie is this from?

>supposedly the only star in Jewllywood with any shed of integrity

Is he /ourmanlet/?

>voiced a character that had a sexual relationship with a character voiced by his sister

>twice

I forgive you

>shed of integrity
>doing capeshit one after another
that's not how it works

what is the context?

robert deniro made a joke about how certain foreign press members weren't here because they had been deported along with javier bardem. something like that, at least it's deniro.

allegedly

sinatra's family was against the film so scorsese and co scrapped it.